Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pray for the World with me “AFTER-Life”: The TRUTH About What Really Happens When You Die

Please join with me in daily prayer for the world. My brother asked me to pray for the world, and I believe the Lord, has laid it on my heart to do so.

Please remember to say a prayer in your daily prayers, for sinners of the world as well. Pray that they find too find the gift of God's eternal life through our Lord Jesus Christ. While we were yet sinners Jesus died for us, and by accepting His blood sacrifice we are saved. Only through Jesus' precious blood, our sins are washed away, as white as snow.

Only Jesus can save the sinners of this world. Preach the "Gospel", the good news,
that Christ died, was buried, and on the third day rose from the dead and ascended to the Father. Tell others to believe in our Christian faith in Jesus and trust in Jesus Christ alone. If they shall confess Jesus Christ with their mouth, the Lord Jesus, and shall believe that He was raised, they will be saved. Ask God to use you as witnesses on earth to bring the Lord's truth, and gift of eternal life to the lost. Remember, the time we too were lost without Jesus and came to Jesus? Don't you feel blessed, that you did, that someone lead you to received Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior? Thanks be to God, for His mercy on us who have crossed that road, however, there are those, still travelling, the wide road, that leads to a Hellish eternity filled with pain, suffering, hopelessness, separation from God, forevermore.

My Prayer:

Lord God Our Father, I pray for all the sinners of the world. God almighty Father, I pray that sinners in this world, would turn from their sinful, wicked ways, and hear and receive the Gospel truth, so that they too may be saved through our Lord Jesus. For all of us have sinned, and have come short of your glory Lord. Fill us with your Holy Spirit boldness, to go forth, and let the world know; that Jesus is the only way to the Father. Thank you Father for your loving kindness, for sending your only begotten Son, Jesus, to die in our place on the cross, for our sins, the sins of the whole world. Jesus' sacrificial, gift if accepted, by sinners, will save them from the pits of Hell. May those asleep in their sins wake up I pray, for your eternity is at stake.

Thank you Father for hearing my prayer, as we await for the coming of your Son, our beloved Jesus, at the imminent Rapture. Prayerfully. Amen & Amen!!!

Maranatha,
Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Watchman On The Wall 88
Published on May 2, 2019

What really happens when you die???

Reincarnation, Purgatory, Nothing??

With so many different things that are said...what is the TRUTH???

The Truth about what happens when you die can be found in one place...The Holy Bible!

Death is only the beginning and it's my prayer if you don't know where you are going that you take this message serious....your eternity depends on it.

Help share this message with friends, family, etc that are caught up in this world and could care less about there eternity...Jesus loves them and wants them to go to Heaven..

Check out these statistics from a recent report:

55.3 Million People Die Each Year

151,600 people die each day

6,316 people die each hour

105 people die each minute

Nearly two people die each second

Im praying the person that needs to see this message see's this today and makes the best decision of there eternity today...which is found only through Jesus Christ!!!!

Hebrews 9:27-28 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

James 4:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

2 Corinthians 5:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4King James Version (KJV)

15 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

1 Corinthians 15:21-22King James Version (KJV)

21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Romans 3:23King James Version (KJV)

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23King James Version (KJV)

23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 5:8King James Version (KJV)

8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 10:9-10King James Version (KJV)

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

1 Timothy 2:5King James Version (KJV)

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

my email: christsaves88@gmail.com