Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wow,!!! Rapture IMMINENT - Vision on Easter Sunday April 21/2019-Jesus said ..... Must See...

THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ENCOURAGING "UPPER" REJOICE, JESUS IS COMING!!! SO POWERFUL~~ LISTEN TO THE VERY END!
YES, I BELIEVE THIS WOMAN BECAUSE, THE LORD, LAID ON MY BROTHERS HEART TO "PRAY FOR THE WORLD" AND HE ASKED ME TO DO IT. I WANTED SOME SORT OF CONFIRMATION AND LO AND BEHOLD I HEAR THE WORDS, WE PRAY FOR THE WORLD...I HEARD THE EXACT WORDS. WOW, THIS IS IT & YES I'M SHOUTING FOR JOY!!! HALLELUJAH & AMEN!!!

JESUS SAID IT IS NOW, IT IS NOW, IT IS NOW in Genevieve's Vision.

This video she shares a dream she had on the morning of the 21st April Sunday 2019...Easter Sunday!!!

Dream of Obama And Peace Treaty

Genevieve Brazel
Published on Apr 21, 2019
Precious Saints in this video i share a dream i had on the morning of the 21st April Sunday 2019 of Obama sitting on a throne holding the peace treaty. I also share a few other things the Lord has spoken to me regarding the gravitational pull of the earth that has already begun. I also encourage you to keep looking up for our redemption truly does draw near. I Love you all so much and praying for you always. See you in Glory very very soon my precious family in Christ.

Jesus Christ came in search for the lost soul, and through this ministry many lives are being touched, healed, delivered, set free and transformed because of that Most Precious Holy Name, the Name that is Above all other Names. King Jesus. The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.
If you are led by the Holy Spirit to make any donations to this ministry i sincerely thankyou for your contribution. I appreciate your support and your contribution.

If you are blessed and encouraged by this ministry and would like to donate and help spread the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ and to sound the alarm the paypal link is
https://paypal.me/genbrazel?locale.x=...

I can Only Imagine Song
https://youtu.be/fLNvHIWVnpE

Please repent and turn to Jesus now while theres still time. Please say the sinners prayer below and trust in Jesus as your Lord and your Saviour.

"Lord Jesus, for too long I’ve kept you out of my life. I know that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. No longer will I close the door of my heart when I hear you knocking. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for coming to earth. I believe you are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead on the third day. Thank you for bearing my sins and giving me the gift of eternal life. I now invite you to come into my heart and forgive me of my sins. I love you Jesus. Amen

Re: Wow,!!! Rapture IMMINENT - Vision on Easter Sunday April 21/2019-Jesus said ..... Must See...

The day after Easter Sunday Monday April 22, 2019

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Rainbow Clouds In The Sky At The Rapture.

BRADBURY SHOPPING VILLAGE
Rainbow Clouds In The Sky At The Rapture.

Genevieve Brazel
Published on Apr 22, 2019

God bless you Precious Saints. I had to share this beautiful sight with you. A few months ago i heard angels singing to me in my sleep, they were singing over and over again "Rainbow Clouds In The Sky At The Rapture". This revelation had come to me as i had been asking the Lord to show me what the sky would look like before the rapture happens. I just noticed these clouds as the sun is going down and had to share with you all. Many others are also having the same dreams, visions and messages about rainbow clouds in the sky just before the rapture. Ive had visions and dreams also and in those dreams i have seen the whole sky lit up with bright rainbow colours and rainbow lights as well as rainbow clouds. Keep looking up, truly we fly soon. Love Sis Genevieve.

Revelation 10:1 - And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow [was] upon his head, and his face [was] as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:

Ezekiel 1:28 - As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so [was] the appearance of the brightness round about. This [was] the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw [it], I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.

Genesis 9:16 - And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that [is] upon the earth.

Revelation 4:3 - And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and [there was] a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

Genesis 9:13 - I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
Category

Re: Wow,!!! Rapture IMMINENT - Vision on Easter Sunday April 21/2019-Jesus said ..... Must See...

The Post Ramadan “Deal Of The Century” Peace Plan And It’s Prophetic Implications

Watchman On The Wall 88
Published on May 3, 2019

There are many different rumors, speculations, and opinions on what will the " Deal Of The Century" Peace plan that Donald Trump and the US Administration will reveal after Ramadan ( Early June) of this year ( 2019 ). What will it contain.?

Some are saying it is the Daniel 9:27 Covenant that will start the 7 year tribulation period...( I don't believe this. I Share my opinions in the video )

Some are saying it will be rejected ( Thats my opinion )

And others are saying other things....

Lets investigate this...

What we know for sure is the Rapture of the Church can occur at ANYTIME...nothing is holding the rapture back.

The Rapture will occur before the man of sin is revealed and before the Antichrist confirms the covenant with many to start the 7 year tribulation period..

Keep watching with me...Jesus Is Coming!!!

my email:christsaves88@gmail.com

The Final Generation”: Convergence And The Conclusion Of Israel’s 70th Year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO03DAMcbD0&t=508s

Watchman On The Wall 88
Published on Apr 24, 2019

Israel becoming a nation in May 1948 is undoubtedly one of the biggest things to happen indicating that we are living in the last days...many students of Eschatology agree on this...

Israel turned 70 on may 14, 2018 ( The Length of a biblical generation according to Psalms 90:10..which is 70-80 years )....

It is undeniable that we have witnessed a major convergence of certain Biblical Prophecies and an increase in intensity and frequency of birth pangs ( earthquakes, volcanoes, hurricanes, record flooding, crazy weather, typhoons, cyclones, etc) during Israel's 70th year.

God is trying to wake this world up...we are on the verge of the Rapture of the Church and then after that the revealing of the antichrist and the beginning of the 7 year tribulation period.

It's time to Repent and Believe the Gospel. Jesus is coming soon and doesn't want anyone to Perish!!!

Jesus is coming!! prepare ye the way!!

Romans 3:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

Romans 3:23 King James Version (KJV)
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23King James Version (KJV)

23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4King James Version (KJV)

15 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

1 Corinthians 15:21-22King James Version (KJV)

21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Romans 5:8King James Version (KJV)

8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 10:9-10King James Version (KJV)

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

1 Timothy 2:5King James Version (KJV)

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/Watchman61088

my email: christsaves88@gmail.com

I Will Silence All of Your Accusers On That Day !!! - TRUMPET SOUND

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes" Turn up your volume to hear the trumpet sound at 28:07

Genevieve Brazel
Published on May 9, 2019

Glory to God most high, my precious brothers and sisters in Christ in this video i share some recent beautiful words the Lord has spoken to me and i pray that you are encouraged and blessed by these beautiful words of Jesus our soon Coming King Of Glory. At point 28.07 of my video there was a super loud trumpet sound, Glory to God, we have been hearing the trumpet sounds alot, and many others have also been hearing the sounds. God is so Faithful, and i love how he encourages us and I love how he purposefully sounded the trumpet at the end of my video just to bless and encourage us, and possibly also confirmation of our soon departure. Trumpet sounds from heaven, Glory to God.

Thurs 9th May 2019 at 7:13am You will be seated on my throne very very soon.
713 hebrew strongs is Argaman and means purple, red purple, purple fabric. Thats the colour of royalty, now what scriptures do i have to backup this beautuful word from the Lord? Rev 3:21 "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 22He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

I take “throne of God” to signify the right and authority to rule the universe. That’s where Jesus sits. “He must reign,” Paul said, “until he has put all his enemies under his feet” (1 Corinthians 15:25). So when Jesus says, “I will grant him to sit with me on my throne,” he promises us a share in the rule of all things.

1 Peter 2:9-10
But you are A CHOSEN RACE, A royal PRIESTHOOD, A HOLY NATION, A PEOPLE FOR God's OWN POSSESSION, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; for you once were NOT A PEOPLE, but now you are THE PEOPLE OF GOD; you had NOT RECEIVED MERCY, but now you have RECEIVED MERCY

If you are blessed and encouraged by this ministry and would like to donate and help spread the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ and to sound the alarm the paypal link is
Category

Powerful Confirmations Of Our Departure.

Genevieve Brazel
Published on May 23, 2019
Hallelujah family, in this video im sharing some beautiful confirmations regarding our soon departure. Time to get excited, we are soon to lift off. It can happen at any moment today, tomorrow, next week, only God knows the exact timing and moment. It is imminent. The question is Are You Ready? Are you in right standing with God? Its time to get right with God now, dont leave it for tomorrow because tomorrow might never come for today is the day of salvation.

Proverbs 3:5, 6 "5Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
6In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.

Isaiah 55:8,9 "
8For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD.
9For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

We have all sinned and deserve God’s judgment. God, the Father, sent His only Son to satisfy that judgment for those who believe in Him. Jesus, the creator and eternal Son of God, who lived a sinless life, loves us so much that He died for our sins, taking the punishment that we deserve, was buried, and rose from the dead according to the Bible. If you truly believe and trust this in your heart, receiving Jesus alone as your Savior, declaring, "Jesus is Lord," you will be saved from judgment and spend eternity with God in heaven.

Re: Powerful Confirmations Of Our Departure.

I'm as ready as I'll ever be! I'm just waiting for God the Father to give Jesus the signal.

Kathy, I hear you, loud and clear...I'm sure many here feel likewise, including myself. We all could use encouragement!

My body is deteriorating so much faster because of this chronic pain, and only God knows how much longer I can hang on. Come Lord Jesus Come!!! In Jesus' Love, Valerie

RAPTURE!!!! HARPAZO!!!!! BEFORE JULY IS OVER????!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzhM-y5kK1k&t=40s

Crystal Love4Jesus
Published on May 24, 2019
Channel
Genevieve Brazel
https://youtu.be/pawK09q57yg

Channel
Speaking truth in love
https://youtu.be/C3IjKJH-yl0

We MAY very well be going home BEFORE JULY!!!

Please, God! Can we, God? Can we?

NBA predicts Harpazo? WHAT???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-Xxs02ma04&t=311s

speaking truth in love
Published on May 26, 2019
Check out my lego movie 2 review here:

https://youtu.be/lFWAZDNp9Tw

-------

Go Raptors Go!!! After 25 years since they were founded, our Toronto Basketball team the Raptors have made it into the finals. They will be playing Thursday here in Toronto, their first game of the finals. I sure hope they win the finals, we need that encouragement for the sports drought our city has been experiencing here for too long now.

If this is a sign, as she speaks of then, should the Rapture follow shortly....we'll all be celebrating Harparzo, in Heaven together.
Come Lord Jesus, Come!!!

Valerie

Valerie

speaking truth in love

-------

Go Raptors Go!!! After 25 years since they were founded, our Toronto Basketball team the Raptors have made it into the finals. They will be playing Thursday here in Toronto, their first game of the finals. I sure hope they win the finals, we need that encouragement for the sports drought our city has been experiencing here for too long now.

If this is a sign, as she speaks of then, should the Rapture follow shortly....we'll all be celebrating Harparzo, in Heaven together.
Come Lord Jesus, Come!!!

Valerie
Yesterday The Toronto Raptors won the first game of the finals..."Let's Go Raptors Let's Go!!!"

Sunday is their second game of the finals held here in Toronto. They have won 5 games straight in a row to date, 4 in a row at the semi finals, and one yesterday. Hopefully, Sunday will be game 6 in a row..!

raptor. ... Before it came to be used for these birds, raptor meant "abductor," from its Latin meaning, "robber, plunderer, or abductor," from rapere, "to seize."

Rapture Though the term "rapture" is derived from the text of the Latin Vulgate of 1 Thess. ... ἁρπαγησόμεθα as rapiemur meaning "we are caught up" or "we are taken away" from the Latin verb rapio meaning "to catch up" or "take away" "to seize".

Interesting to note the comparison; perhaps this is a sign of the imminent Rapture..after all God does work in mysterious ways...remember the talking donkey.

Maranatha,

Valerie

If You Did It For The Least Of These You Did It For Me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW8gQepUYug

Genevieve Brazel
Published on Jun 10, 2019
Hallelujah, praise the Lord precious Saints, we love you and we encourage you to keep looking up for your redemption truly does draw near. Our King is so near, we are almost outta here, Glory to God. We love you all so much, and praying for you all and looking forward to meeting you all soon at the cloud party. Maranatha, the Trumpet is about to sound.

Valerie
Valerie
\\\\\\\"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes\\\\\\\"

speaking truth in love

-------

If this is a sign, as she speaks of then, should the Rapture follow shortly....we\\\\\\\'ll all be celebrating Harparzo, in Heaven together.
Come Lord Jesus, Come!!!

Valerie
Yesterday The Toronto Raptors won the first game of the finals...\\\"Let\\\'s Go Raptors Let\\\'s Go!!!\\\"

Sunday is their second game of the finals held here in Toronto. They have won 5 games straight in a row to date, 4 in a row at the semi finals, and one yesterday. Hopefully, Sunday will be game 6 in a row..!

raptor. ... Before it came to be used for these birds, raptor meant \\\"abductor,\\\" from its Latin meaning, \\\"robber, plunderer, or abductor,\\\" from rapere, \\\"to seize.\\\"

Rapture Though the term \\\"rapture\\\" is derived from the text of the Latin Vulgate of 1 Thess. ... ἁρπαγησόμεθα as rapiemur meaning \\\"we are caught up\\\" or \\\"we are taken away\\\" from the Latin verb rapio meaning \\\"to catch up\\\" or \\\"take away\\\" \\\"to seize\\\".

Interesting to note the comparison; perhaps this is a sign of the imminent Rapture..after all God does work in mysterious ways...remember the talking donkey.

Maranatha,

Valerie

Correction:

Raptor. ... Before it came to be used for these birds, raptor meant "abductor," from its Latin meaning, "robber, plunderer, or abductor," from rapere, "seized."

Rapture Though the term "rapture" is derived from the text of the Latin Vulgate of 1 Thess. ... ἁρπαγησόμεθα as rapiemur meaning "we are caught up" or "we are taken away" from the Latin verb rapio meaning "to catch up" or "take away" "to seize".

We are the Champions "We The North", Raptors won the NBA Basketball Championship. Toronto, is celebrating, today, and I hope that this is a sign from the Lord, like the woman in the video below states, that the Rapture may very well be this year. Raptors "seized", the Championship after 24 years this year 2019. Many of us have been waiting for decades, for Jesus coming at the (Rapture) (which means "to seize") comes to pass this year 2019 after our long wait too.

Thank God for giving the Raptors the strength and ability to win the Championship this year 2019.

Thank God for the Pre Tribulation imminent Rapture, which can happen at any moment...Lord let it be, let it be this year, according to your will. Amen & Amen!

Maranatha!

Valerie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=N-Xxs02ma04&t=311s

The Bethlehem Star and the June 17 Connection

Genevieve Brazel
Published on Jun 15, 2019
Glory to God precious Saints of the Most High God. In this video i am sharing some super super mind blowing revelations the Lord has given to me. I will never set a date, but i will simply always share what the Lord wills me to share. Between now and July we are truly in a high watch period, and Jesus return is imminent, so be ready at all times, because so so so many things are converging and God is truly connecting all the dots in such a beautiful way. Glory to God. June 17 is a very high watch time, due to the full strawberry moon and us being in the wheat harvest and pentecost season. God's ways are higher than ours, and so are his thoughts.

Blue heaven, sister Gigis video titled 'Unbelievable'
https://youtu.be/12bM1f3E5W4

Mireilles Bethlehem picture in my video titled 'Out of the mouths of babes'
https://youtu.be/deEuI06GDxE

Allie S video titled 'My daughters rapture dream'
https://youtu.be/ABldpRpmvUE

My Comment...Awesome revelation...Thanks to Genevieve Brazel and others. My Comment.

Just thinking...on June 17 this Monday, City of Toronto is giving the "Raptors" a big celebration parade for their 1st Championship NBA Victory. The Raptors have been mention in a newspaper, and a website calling itself
"The Raptors Rapture".https://raptorsrapture.com/ Just by them mentioning the Rapture, makes me think that perhaps this is another sign of the Lord's imminent coming for His bride. Should that turn out to be the case that June 17 does turn out to be the imminent Pre Trib Rapture, I can only imagine the celebration we are in for, with Jesus in Heaven.

MARANATHA!

Not setting a date...just be on high alert, for only God knows the exact day and hour.

Valerie

June 16-17 2019 is Pentecost. High Watch!!!

Genevieve Brazel
Published on Jun 16, 2019
I labelled this video "June 16-17 2019 is Pentecost" because at around about the 20 min mark of this video i made an error and i said June 16 -17 is passover, but i meant to say that it is Pentecost.. So i just wanted to clarify that mistake brothers and sisters. June 16-17 2019 is Pentecost. Then again, everything happens for a reason, and after all maybe i didn't make a mistake, lol, because we could passover at that time, at the time of pentecost, so maybe i was saying passover for a reason, we will see, if it is Gods timing. The 50 day count to pentecost should begin on the sabbath after passover, which was Saturday 27th April. Count 50 days from Saturday 27th April, and it lands you on the 16th June. June 17 this year marks the forth year since the Bethlehem star sign in the heavens. June 17th is also the time of the strawberry full moon and four days later is the Summer Solstice on June 21st.. Note that Lazarus was in the tomb four days before being resurrected.

In the hebrew strongs 858 is athah or atha and means to come, it also means
bring (2), brought (7), came (3), come coming

Now 928 in the hebrew strongs is behalah and it means
dismay, sudden terror or ruin, it also means
calamity (1), dismay (1), sudden terror.
Now i love how the Lord purposefully gave me this word twice, half n hour apart, with 2 different meanings. The one meaning portrays the rapture of the church, it portrays us being brought home to our rightful home in heaven, it portrays our King coming back to get us just as he promised that he would, but on the other hand for those who will be left behind it portrays terror, calamity, horror, it portrays. a literal nightmare and hell on earth. The utterance of those 3 words "Come Up Here" can be the most exciting joyful sound you have ever heard, thats if you are a child of God and are about to be raptured because we yearn for that moment, we long to hear his voice telling us to "Come up Here". However on the other hand those words would ring terror in the hearts of unbelievers and all those who will be left behind to face the horrors of the great tribulation.

Summer Holiday Song 2:17
https://youtu.be/bMwVTNrMTZ4

Valerie (and all😉)

Thank you for posting all these recent 🔥high watch posts!! I’m on a super high watch just feeling the imminent rapture so close! Can you not feel/hear/see the war drums! I posted on the dreams thread about a dream and vision I had in that dream about a persons face in a picture on an iPad I was looking at turning to the China 🇨🇳 flag! It literally filled in the persons face! Something with China is gonna happen!

So now watching about the 17th which has obviously passed yesterday has me thinking the “17” number was impressed greatly on Genevieve as well as MANY others especially getting this July as the timing! Now I know Genevieve was focusing on yesterday but if someone here can pull up “step ups” you tube on the 17th and her mighty revelations from the Lord it will show how He’s pointing to JULY 17th!!!
I watched it yesterday on watchman on the walls posts on the dream thread. Step up you tube lady said she also texted Genevieve herself because she was so blown away by the confirmation!!!! Somehow if someone can post it here that would be wonderful .. I’m sorry I’m not tech savvy 😂. It will bless us all here watching!!

She mentions how the calendar 📆 emoji here says July 17th isn’t that AMAZING!😉👏🏼👏🏼🔥. If you type in calendar on your iPhone that pops up!!!😇. I pray this is it!!

❤️Amanda

Hi Amanda,

Good to hear from you again.

I will try to post this video, if I'm able to find it on youtube. Would you please post the EXACT NAME Title of the youtube video as posted and listed there; it would be much easier to find it. I could put it in the search engine on Youtube, and obtain the link.

I tried to find it but was unable too, yesterday. I'll try again tomorrow and see if I can find the Url, if you would kindly forward the exact name title of the video in question.

Thank you and God Bless,

Valerie

Sure! I’m gonna search for it now.. I was gonna suggest I would give as much info to make it easier😉

💓Amanda

Valerie,

Hello .. I tried to email you the link but not sure that sent your way. I click on the link “URGENT REVELATIONS!!!!! JULY 17!!!! RAPTURE!!!!!

This is 👆🏼 EXACTLY how it looks. Calvin from watchman on the wall has it on his website under the dreams thread (probably a dead end coming around July 5 or 17! - crystals 2 dreams, etc.)

The lady in the video is wearing a Jesus saves hat and it’s around 17 minutes long. She posts it in the middle of the night cause she can’t sleep she’s so excited 😆!

Hopefully this helps!!

💜Amanda

"For your discernment"

URGENT REVELATIONS!!!!! JULY 17!!!! RAPTURE!!!!!

Amanda & All, I haven't had a chance to watch this video as yet, therefore, remember, we don't set dates. If she has set a date...most likely it will come and go. I will give a review on my thoughts later on today.
Only God knows the exact day and hour of our departure, however, we all know that it is extremely close now.

Maranatha!

Valerie

"For your discernment"

Sister Christine

UNDERSTANDING THE DUAL PASSOVER NIGHT TIMELINE (RAPTURE JULY 2019)

RAPTURE AT TWILIGHT
Published on May 16, 2019
The DPN Timeline shows the sign of Jonah and why our exodus happens at the 9th hour which is 3am of Passover Night and morning of the Day of the Lord! For all timeline charts go to http://theovercomercalendar.com

"For your discernment"

Sister Pearl

God is Moving Mightily To Get the 17th July Revelation To You!

Pearl Kolleri
Published on Jun 18, 2019

Valerie,

Thanks for posting the one I saw. I don’t wanna say she is saying a for sure date but I understand not setting a date 😉

I do try to remember God years ago (around 2009) said “we will know when He’s coming”. I do believe we will be pretty aware it’s that close! Remember He told Noah when to get in the ark!! He will definitely not leave us in the dark!

Thanks for posting! Be blessed all.. our redemption might be drawing that nigh.. so close!!😇🌈☀️

🥰Amanda

REVELATIONS FROM GOD THE FATHER AND HIS LOVE. JULY 17

Crystal Love4Jesus
Published on Jun 20, 2019
Melvin Thomas jr
https://youtu.be/ssR3jfLU6W0

Pearl Kolleri
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVVW...

Christine
Rapture at Twilight
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-Br...

PRAY FOR YOUR OWN CONFIRMATION, THAT IS WHAT I WILL BE DOING THE SAME EACH AND EVERY DAY! Valerie

FATHER GOD SPEAKING CRYSTAL CLEAR!!!! RAPTURE JULY 17!!!!!!!!

Crystal Love4Jesus
Published on Jun 26, 2019

Beautiful sister Jeannie received this message this morning! WOW!!!!! DO YOU BELIEVE YET!?

this isn’t the end of Fathers confirmations so get ready!

Jeannie Hardesty
https://youtu.be/3vCal_jSx1c

The UNCORRUPTED Gospel Message That Saves!!!

Watchman On The Wall 88

Share this message!!! It needs to go viral!!!

Today there is Mass confusion occurring amongst So called professing believers and also unbelievers about what really saves you.

"What must I do to be saved?" Simple! Believe on the name of Jesus, and ask Him to save you. He will do it!

Letter I received from a dear Sister in Christ Jesus, Beverly

Thank you so much for your permission to post your email along with your name.
May God Bless for sharing these findings and sharing them with our Sisters and Brothers in Christ.

Hello Dear Val,

I just wanted to share this Perseid Meteor Shower info as it dovetails into thoughts on July 17th. There is a young black woman with screen name "Not My Future" who posted a dream she had in 2012 where asteroids began hitting earth at which time before the second one could hit the rapture occurred.

Perseids Next period of activity: July 17th, 2019 to August 26th, 2019
The Perseids are the most popular meteor shower as they peak on warm August nights as seen from the northern hemisphere. The Perseids are active from July 17 to August 24. They reach a strong maximum on August 12 or 13, depending on the year. Normal rates seen from rural locations range from 50-75 shower members per hour at maximum.The Perseids are particles released from comet 109P/Swift-Tuttle during its numerous returns to the inner solar system. They are called Perseids since the radiant (the area of the sky where the meteors seem to originate) is located near the prominent constellation of Perseus the hero when at maximum activity.
Shower details - Radiant: 03:12 +57.6° - ZHR: 100 - Velocity: 37 miles/sec (swift - 60km/sec) - Parent Object: 109P/Swift-Tuttle
Next Peak - The Perseids will next peak on the Aug 12-13, 2019 night. On this night, the moon will be 94% full.

Three rapture verses:

Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness (New moon eclipse July 2,) and the moon into blood (Full moon eclipse July 16 midnite in Israel), before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

Acts 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness (July 2), and the moon into blood (July 16) before the great and notable day of the Lord come.

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake (meteors hitting earth??); and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair (July 2), and the moon became as blood (July 16);

Val, I know it's to no avail to set dates but I thought this was interesting enough to share with you!

Love, in Jesus matchless name,

Beverly

My Reply: Amos 3:7

7 Surely the Lord GOD does nothing without revealing His plan to His servants the prophets.

Dear Beverly & All in Christ Jesus,

Jesus is coming at any time now, is it on July 17th, 2019; we will soon find out; perhaps even earlier, God

willing..

As a Watch person, I must keep my eyes open to alert at all times that the Lord's coming is near.

Please pray for your own confirmation about July 17th. We know that when Elijah was Raptured, taken to Heaven,

Elisah knew the very day and so did sons of prophets know the date...look up 2 Kings 2 NASB...Therefore, God

will reveal the date of the Rapture to us and others as well.

Surely God will reveal our Rapture date; just like He did at the Rapture of Elijah

2 King 2 NASB

Elijah Taken to Heaven

2 And it came about when the Lord was about to take up Elijah by a whirlwind to heaven, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal. 2 Elijah said to Elisha, “Stay here please, for the Lord has sent me as far as Bethel.” But Elisha said, “As the Lord lives and as you yourself live, I will not leave you.” So they went down to Bethel. 3 Then the sons of the prophets who were at Bethel came out to Elisha and said to him, “Do you know that the Lord will take away your master from over you today?” And he said, “Yes, I know; be still.”

Read more:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Kings+2&version=NASB

Please note, at the beginning in a few minutes of this video, Christine mentions 3 times she mentions we have less than "21 DAYS" `Left. I'm not sure if this is the confirmation I've been looking for or not!!! There are three women whom state that they first received from the Lord, July 17, 2019, as the Rapture date for the bride of Christ. I've been praying for my OWN CONFIRMATION. Could this day they state be the Rapture, I'm NOT ABSOLUTELY sure.

Their names are Crystal, Pearl, Christine; there are 21 Letters in their names as well. Is this another confirmation? Perhaps, it is one, however, I need more. I will find out more today, please post, if you receive a confirmation. God Bless, Valerie

UNDERSTANDING THE GOSPELS USING TWO TV SCREENS 🐓 (17 JULY)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=&t=180s

Note: this is Christine's video

RAPTURE AT TWILIGHT
This is just how I see what goes on in the Gospels... Please check out my previous video I made showing this... https://youtu.be/48BZOaRw-xQ

Endless Confirmations For July 17th!!!!

Genevieve Brazel
Published on Jun 28, 2019
Be Counted Worthy when the rooster crows at 3am (17th July 2019). Sister Christine- Rapture At Twilight channel
https://youtu.be/D4iRs2P6VpQ

Keep looking up, Our King is coming for us. In a moment everything is about to change. Rejoice and get excited. Please get saved now if you havent already. Get Right with God or get Left behind. Today is the day of Salvation. Dont put it off any longer. Jesus loves you so much, and he wants you to receive this free gift that does not cost anything. Please repent of your sins and say the sinners prayer below if you want to be saved. Time is running out. God bless you. Jesus loves you. Just say ...........

"Lord Jesus, for too long I’ve kept you out of my life. I know that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. No longer will I close the door of my heart when I hear you knocking. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for coming to earth. I believe you are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead on the third day. Thank you for bearing my sins and giving me the gift of eternal life. I now invite you to come into my heart and forgive me of my sins. I love you Jesus. Amen.
The Holy Spirit is moving in such a wonderful way, hearts are being moved and touched by Gods Amazing Love and his Powerful prescence. We love you dear Brothers and Sisters, and I am praying for all of you. Please also pray for this Ministry for this Ministry belongs to King Jesus. He came in search for the lost soul, and through this ministry many lives are being touched, healed, delivered, set free and transformed because of that Most Precious Holy Name, the Name that is Above all other Names. King Jesus. The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.

Category

The Grand Finale! For 17th July 2019.

Pearl Kolleri
Published on Jun 29, 2019

Thank you for being a part of this grand journey. I'll see you (hopefully most of you) in glory on the 17th!