Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Resurrection of our Lord Jesus - 2019 & Reflection on the Imminent Rapture

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Jesus Of Nazareth (Full Movie)1977

Repenttv
Published on Apr 5, 2013

Re: Scripture Reading for this Holy Week - Gospel According to John! April 9th 2017 - 16th, 2017

Jhn 12:1 Jesus, therefore, six days before the Passover, came to Bethany where Lazarus was, whom Jesus had raised from the dead.

Jhn 12:2 So they made Him a supper there, and Martha was serving; but Lazarus was one of those reclining at the table with Him.

Jhn 12:3 Mary then took a pound of very costly perfume of pure nard, and anointed the feet of Jesus and wiped His feet with her hair; and the house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume.

Jhn 12:4 But Judas Iscariot, one of His disciples, who was intending to betray Him, said,

Jhn 12:5 "Why was this perfume not sold for three hundred denarii and given to poor people?"

Jhn 12:6 Now he said this, not because he was concerned about the poor, but because he was a thief, and as he had the money box, he used to pilfer what was put into it.

Jhn 12:7 Therefore Jesus said, "Let her alone, so that she may keep it for the day of My burial.

Jhn 12:8 "For you always have the poor with you, but you do not always have Me."

Jhn 12:9 The large crowd of the Jews then learned that He was there; and they came, not for Jesus' sake only, but that they might also see Lazarus, whom He raised from the dead.

Jhn 12:10 But the chief priests planned to put Lazarus to death also;

Jhn 12:11 because on account of him many of the Jews were going away and were believing in Jesus.

Jhn 12:12 On the next day the large crowd who had come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem,

Jhn 12:13 took the branches of the palm trees and went out to meet Him, and began to shout, "Hosanna! BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD, even the King of Israel."

Jhn 12:14 Jesus, finding a young donkey, sat on it; as it is written,

Jhn 12:15 "FEAR NOT, DAUGHTER OF ZION; BEHOLD, YOUR KING IS COMING, SEATED ON A DONKEY'S COLT."

Jhn 12:16 These things His disciples did not understand at the first; but when Jesus was glorified, then they remembered that these things were written of Him, and that they had done these things to Him.

Jhn 12:17 So the people, who were with Him when He called Lazarus out of the tomb and raised him from the dead, continued to testify about Him.

Jhn 12:18 For this reason also the people went and met Him, because they heard that He had performed this sign.

Jhn 12:19 So the Pharisees said to one another, "You see that you are not doing any good; look, the world has gone after Him."

Jhn 12:20 Now there were some Greeks among those who were going up to worship at the feast;

Jhn 12:21 these then came to Philip, who was from Bethsaida of Galilee, and began to ask him, saying, "Sir, we wish to see Jesus."

Jhn 12:22 Philip came and told Andrew; Andrew and Philip came and told Jesus.

Jhn 12:23 And Jesus answered them, saying, "The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified.

Jhn 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit.

Jhn 12:25 "He who loves his life loses it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it to life eternal.

Jhn 12:26 "If anyone serves Me, he must follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also; if anyone serves Me, the Father will honor him.

Jhn 12:27 "Now My soul has become troubled; and what shall I say, 'Father, save Me from this hour'? But for this purpose I came to this hour.

Jhn 12:28 "Father, glorify Your name." Then a voice came out of heaven: "I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again."

Jhn 12:29 So the crowd of people who stood by and heard it were saying that it had thundered; others were saying, "An angel has spoken to Him."

Jhn 12:30 Jesus answered and said, "This voice has not come for My sake, but for your sakes.

Jhn 12:31 "Now judgment is upon this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.

Jhn 12:32 "And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to Myself."

Jhn 12:33 But He was saying this to indicate the kind of death by which He was to die.

Jhn 12:34 The crowd then answered Him, "We have heard out of the Law that [fn]the Christ is to remain forever; and how can You say, 'The Son of Man must be lifted up'? Who is this Son of Man?"

Jhn 12:35 So Jesus said to them, "For a little while longer the Light is among you. Walk while you have the Light, so that darkness will not overtake you; he who walks in the darkness does not know where he goes.

Jhn 12:36 "While you have the Light, believe in the Light, so that you may become sons of Light." These things Jesus spoke, and He went away and hid Himself from them.

Jhn 12:37 But though He had performed so many signs before them, yet they were not believing in Him.

Jhn 12:38 This was to fulfill the word of Isaiah the prophet which he spoke: "LORD, WHO HAS BELIEVED OUR REPORT? AND TO WHOM HAS THE ARM OF THE LORD BEEN REVEALED?"

Jhn 12:39 For this reason they could not believe, for Isaiah said again,

Jhn 12:40 "HE HAS BLINDED THEIR EYES AND HE HARDENED THEIR HEART, SO THAT THEY WOULD NOT SEE WITH THEIR EYES AND PERCEIVE WITH THEIR HEART, AND BE CONVERTED AND I HEAL THEM."

Jhn 12:41 These things Isaiah said because he saw His glory, and he spoke of Him.

Jhn 12:42 Nevertheless many even of the rulers believed in Him, but because of the Pharisees they were not confessing Him, for fear that they would be put out of the synagogue;

Jhn 12:43 for they loved the approval of men rather than the approval of God.

Jhn 12:44 And Jesus cried out and said, "He who believes in Me, does not believe in Me but in Him who sent Me.

Jhn 12:45 "He who sees Me sees the One who sent Me.

Jhn 12:46 "I have come as Light into the world, so that everyone who believes in Me will not remain in darkness.

Jhn 12:47 "If anyone hears My sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world.

Jhn 12:48 "He who rejects Me and does not receive My sayings, has one who judges him; the word I spoke is what will judge him at the last day.

Jhn 12:49 "For I did not speak on My own initiative, but the Father Himself who sent Me has given Me a commandment as to what to say and what to speak.

Jhn 12:50 "I know that His commandment is eternal life; therefore the things I speak, I speak just as the Father has told Me."

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jhn&c=12&t=NASB#14

Re: Scripture Reading for this Holy Week! April 9th 2017 - 16th, 2017

Jhn 13:1 Now before the Feast of the Passover, Jesus knowing that His hour had come that He would depart out of this world to the Father, having loved His own who were in the world, He loved them to the end.

Jhn 13:2 During supper, the devil having already put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon, to betray Him,

Jhn 13:3 Jesus, knowing that the Father had given all things into His hands, and that He had come forth from God and was going back to God,

Jhn 13:4 got up from supper, and laid aside His garments; and taking a towel, He girded Himself.

Jhn 13:5 Then He poured water into the basin, and began to wash the disciples' feet and to wipe them with the towel with which He was girded.

Jhn 13:6 So He came to Simon Peter. He said to Him, "Lord, do You wash my feet?"

Jhn 13:7 Jesus answered and said to him, "What I do you do not realize now, but you will understand hereafter."

Jhn 13:8 Peter said to Him, "Never shall You wash my feet!" Jesus answered him, "If I do not wash you, you have no part with Me."

Jhn 13:9 Simon Peter said to Him, "Lord, then wash not only my feet, but also my hands and my head."

Jhn 13:10 Jesus said to him, "He who has bathed needs only to wash his feet, but is completely clean; and you are clean, but not all of you."

Jhn 13:11 For He knew the one who was betraying Him; for this reason He said, "Not all of you are clean."

Jhn 13:12 So when He had washed their feet, and taken His garments and reclined at the table again, He said to them, "Do you know what I have done to you?

Jhn 13:13 "You call Me Teacher and Lord; and you are right, for so I am.

Jhn 13:14 "If I then, the Lord and the Teacher, washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another's feet.

Jhn 13:15 "For I gave you an example that you also should do as I did to you.

Jhn 13:16 "Truly, truly, I say to you, a slave is not greater than his master, nor is one who is sent greater than the one who sent him.

Jhn 13:17 "If you know these things, you are blessed if you do them.

Jhn 13:18 "I do not speak of all of you. I know the ones I have chosen; but it is that the Scripture may be fulfilled, 'HE WHO EATS MY BREAD HAS LIFTED UP HIS HEEL AGAINST ME.'

Jhn 13:19 "From now on I am telling you before it comes to pass, so that when it does occur, you may believe that I am He.

Jhn 13:20 "Truly, truly, I say to you, he who receives whomever I send receives Me; and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me."

Jhn 13:21 When Jesus had said this, He became troubled in spirit, and testified and said, "Truly, truly, I say to you, that one of you will betray Me."

Jhn 13:22 The disciples began looking at one another, at a loss to know of which one He was speaking.

Jhn 13:23 There was reclining on Jesus' bosom one of His disciples, whom Jesus loved.

Jhn 13:24 So Simon Peter gestured to him, and said to him, "Tell us who it is of whom He is speaking."

Jhn 13:25 He, leaning back thus on Jesus' bosom, said to Him, "Lord, who is it?"

Jhn 13:26 Jesus then answered, "That is the one for whom I shall dip the morsel and give it to him." So when He had dipped the morsel, He took and gave it to Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot.

Jhn 13:27 After the morsel, Satan then entered into him. Therefore Jesus said to him, "What you do, do quickly."

Jhn 13:28 Now no one of those reclining at the table knew for what purpose He had said this to him.

Jhn 13:29 For some were supposing, because Judas had the money box, that Jesus was saying to him, "Buy the things we have need of for the feast"; or else, that he should give something to the poor.

Jhn 13:30 So after receiving the morsel he went out immediately; and it was night.

Jhn 13:31 Therefore when he had gone out, Jesus said, "Now is the Son of Man glorified, and God is glorified in Him;

Jhn 13:32 if God is glorified in Him, God will also glorify Him in Himself, and will glorify Him immediately.

Jhn 13:33 "Little children, I am with you a little while longer. You will seek Me; and as I said to the Jews, now I also say to you, 'Where I am going, you cannot come.'

Jhn 13:34 "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

Jhn 13:35 "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Jhn 13:36 Simon Peter said to Him, "Lord, where are You going?" Jesus answered, "Where I go, you cannot follow Me now; but you will follow later."

Jhn 13:37 Peter said to Him, "Lord, why can I not follow You right now? I will lay down my life for You."

Jhn 13:38 Jesus answered, "Will you lay down your life for Me? Truly, truly, I say to you, a rooster will not crow until you deny Me three times.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jhn&c=13&v=1&t=NASB

Re: Scripture Reading for this Holy Week!

Jhn 14:1 "Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me.

Jhn 14:2 "In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.

Jhn 14:3 "If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.

Jhn 14:4 "And you know the way where I am going."

Jhn 14:5 Thomas said to Him, "Lord, we do not know where You are going, how do we know the way?"

Jhn 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

Jhn 14:7 "If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him."

Jhn 14:8 Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us."

Jhn 14:9 Jesus said to him, "Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

Jhn 14:10 "Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works.

Jhn 14:11 "Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me; otherwise believe because of the works themselves.

Jhn 14:12 "Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father.

Jhn 14:13 "Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Jhn 14:14 "If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.

Jhn 14:15 "If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.

Jhn 14:16 "I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever;

Jhn 14:17 that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.

Jhn 14:18 "I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

Jhn 14:19 " After a little while the world will no longer see Me, but you will see Me; because I live, you will live also.

Jhn 14:20 "In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.

Jhn 14:21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him."

Jhn 14:22 Judas (not Iscariot) said to Him, "Lord, what then has happened that You are going to disclose Yourself to us and not to the world?"

Jhn 14:23 Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him.

Jhn 14:24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine, but the Father's who sent Me.

Jhn 14:25 "These things I have spoken to you while abiding with you.

Jhn 14:26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.

Jhn 14:27 "Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.

Jhn 14:28 "You heard that I said to you, 'I go away, and I will come to you.' If you loved Me, you would have rejoiced because I go to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

Jhn 14:29 "Now I have told you before it happens, so that when it happens, you may believe.

Jhn 14:30 "I will not speak much more with you, for the ruler of the world is coming, and he has nothing in Me;

Jhn 14:31 but so that the world may know that I love the Father, I do exactly as the Father commanded Me. Get up, let us go from here.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jhn&c=14&v=1&t=NASB

Re: Resurrection of our Lord Jesus - 2019 & Reflection on the Imminent Rapture

Miracles at the Crucifixion of Christ

Genesis Apologetics
Published on Nov 22, 2017
The Bible records five miraculous events occurred at the Crucifixion of Christ: 3 hours of darkness, an earthquake, the temple veil tearing in half, graves opening and the dead being raised to life, and the conversion of the Roman Centurion and his guards.

Re: Scripture Reading for this Holy Week - Gospel According to John!

Time to bump this up to the top; We must remember, what Jesus has done for us. Time to reflect and spend time with the Lord, in prayer and God's Holy Word, the Bible.

God is still on the throne and in control; therefore, let us keep our eyes on Jesus. Worry for nothing, be not afraid, God is with us; therefore, we can be well assured God has not forgotten us.

Read and be blessed.

God Bless!

Valerie