Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2019 Rapture??? "Must Watch to the very end....Awesome Information."

Michelle & Everyone Watching "THE TRUMPET FOR THE RAPTURE IS ABOUT TO SOUND..."

"For Your Discernment...

Please Watch & listen from the very beginning to the end.

Listen to this Prophecy Update by Pastor Faraq... He stated: "The Trumpet for the Rapture is about to sound"...He believes that the Rapture will happen prior to Isaiah 17 & Ezekiel 38 or in concert with Isaiah 17 and Ezekiel 38. ' If that's the case, he says " think this through" If that's the case, then wouldn't it stand to reason that the trumpet is about to sound?' We see all things come to pass exactly as we were told they would he stated. God doesn't want us to be ignorant when it comes to Bible Prophecy He wants us to know. He tells us, "I'm going to tell you what is going to happen so that when it happens you will believe, that I am the great I am. Jesus said in Luke 21:28 when you see these things, key word, BEGIN to happen, it should get your attention when you see all of these things..... What you need to do is "Look Up, because your redemption draws ever so near. Pastor was struck by a comment Jesus made He said, I come at an hour you expect not. In other words when you are not expecting Me to come, that's when I'm going to come.
Many will be caught off guard.

Wow, Pastor Faraq, even stated with a big smile " Wouldn't it be cool if the Rapture happened on Resurrection Sunday!!! Wow, this is what I mentioned in my post, that it would be awesome if the Rapture happened on Resurrection Sunday!!!!...yes, yes, yes!

MARANATHA!!! SEE YOU SOON AT THE RAPTURE!!!

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Mid-East Prophecy Update – April 14th, 2019

J.D. Farag
Published on Apr 14, 2019

Pastor J.D. talks about two significant developments taking place in the last week. -

Resurrection of our Lord Jesus - 2019 & Reflection on the Imminent Rapture

Valerie
Michelle & Everyone Watching "THE TRUMPET FOR THE RAPTURE IS ABOUT TO SOUND..."

"For Your Discernment...

Please Watch & listen from the very beginning to the end.

Listen to this Prophecy Update by Pastor Faraq... He stated: "The Trumpet for the Rapture is about to sound"...He believes that the Rapture will happen prior to Isaiah 17 & Ezekiel 38 or in concert with Isaiah 17 and Ezekiel 38. ' If that's the case, he says " think this through" If that's the case, then wouldn't it stand to reason that the trumpet is about to sound?' We see all things come to pass exactly as we were told they would he stated. God doesn't want us to be ignorant when it comes to Bible Prophecy He wants us to know. He tells us, "I'm going to tell you what is going to happen so that when it happens you will believe, that I am the great I am. Jesus said in Luke 21:28 when you see these things, key word, BEGIN to happen, it should get your attention when you see all of these things..... What you need to do is "Look Up, because your redemption draws ever so near. Pastor was struck by a comment Jesus made He said, I come at an hour you expect not. In other words when you are not expecting Me to come, that's when I'm going to come.
Many will be caught off guard.

Wow, Pastor Faraq, even stated with a big smile " Wouldn't it be cool if the Rapture happened on Resurrection Sunday!!! Wow, this is what I mentioned in my post, that it would be awesome if the Rapture happened on Resurrection Sunday!!!!...yes, yes, yes!

MARANATHA!!! SEE YOU SOON AT THE RAPTURE!!!

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Mid-East Prophecy Update – April 14th, 2019

J.D. Farag
Published on Apr 14, 2019

Pastor J.D. talks about two significant developments taking place in the last week. -
I started a thread with the title mentioned. If you prefer to read both posts in "order" then please click on the link below instead:

Resurrection of our Lord Jesus - 2019 & Reflection on the Imminent Rapture

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1413377&cmd=show

If you prefer to read the posts in order I started the tread at the link above, and
Then I posted Pastor Faraq's video in response to my mentioned thread after watching the video, On the Prophecy part of it, we are both in agreement, as the nations are allined as he stated; however, not so much on his Trump comments peace agreement.

link to the above mentioned in order as well as a copy down below:

Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus,

Time to remember what our Lord Jesus did for us and be forever thankful for God's saving grace. We, could spend eternity with the Lord if we accept His sacrifice of laying His life down willing, for our sins & taking it up again at the Resurrection . Jesus is our blessed hope. The crucifixion, death and especially the Resurrection, along with the promise at the Lord's Ascension, we are told, that Jesus has gone to prepare a place for us. Jesus also promise that the Lord would return and will take us there. Praise God, God is good, and keeps His promises.

This year Resurrection/Easter Sunday falls on April 21, 2019, which also happens to fall on our Son Paul's and Daughter-in-Law Gloria's 18th Wedding Anniversary. Then we have the awesome "Sky blue color 21" I saw while in prayer and came to pass, on "Good Friday" April 21st 2000.

Good Friday April 21st, 2000 reconciliation for our marriage and family, which took place 19 years ago now.
Jesus died for us on the cross so that we could be reconciled to God the Father, as family. Good Friday this years lands on April 19,2019, "on the 19th, and our reconciliation was 19 years ago..interesting.

Resurrection/Easter Sunday April 21st, 2019 has to do with "resurrection", could this be our resurrection/Rapture, date, or a SIGN of the Rapture between April 18, 19, 20, 21?

Remember the Rapture will take place "when we least expect it too happen"...surely many if not most, are not expecting it to happen during the Lord's Resurrection timeline. Then again, God does work in mysterious ways and God the Father's ways are always much higher than our very own.

Perhaps, April 21st, 2019 could be the Resurrection of the "dead in Christ" first, and then we the "Living in Christ would join them on "Ascension Day" May 30th, 2019?
Next year Ascension day is on May 21, 2020...interesting

Wouldn't it be awesome, if the "Rapture" took place anytime between now and "Resurrection" Sunday April 21st or the latest May 30th 2019 Ascension Day? I'm still hoping and watching every day, even on days when many think not.

Look up our redemption draws near!!!

Maranatha,

Valerie

Re: Resurrection of our Lord Jesus - 2019 & Reflection on the Imminent Rapture

"Fair use for Information & Discussion Purposes

THE RAPTURE- NO later than: May 14, 2019!

http://kbwealth4u.com/rapture.htm

Jesus Christ Comes Back for His Church AFTER THE END of A Jubilee Year!
Our Final Year ends in the Spring of 2019!
The final Jubilee ends on Yom Kippur, 2019)!. There will have been 40 complete Jubilee cycles following Christ’s death. Isn’t that interesting? There are so many 40’s in the Bible and 40 is a significant number to God. The 40 Jubilees after Christ’s death bring us to the end of probationary time.

“Seventy 'sevens' are decreed for your people” is a dual prophecy. Daniel 9:24. It has two fulfillments:

First, the 70 "sevens" are 70 sabbatical cycles. They are 490 years, pointing to the first coming of Jesus as our Savior from sin.

Second, the 70 "sevens" are 70 Shavuots (70 Pentecosts) from when the United Nations partitions Palestine allowing the creation of Israel on November 29th 1947. The 70th Pentecost occurs this year on May 31st to June 1st. This will be the 2,000th Pentecost since Jesus’ resurrection.

Third, at the end of Spring 2019 will end the 120th Jubilee cycle from Adam. Did the Lord give man a time limit to deal with sin in the “Genesis Code”?

And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be 120 years. Genesis 6:3

The 120 “years” are 120 Jubilee cycles (6,000 Years)! We believe that on or before May 2019 starts the Great Day of the Lord and that the Rapture will occur no later than this month.

In addition, the FIRST ZIONIST CONGRESS HELD IN BASIL SWITZERLAND in 1897 BY THEODOR HERTZL, and the first official act to prepare the way for the Jews to return to their homeland. If you add 120 years to 1897 you come to Spring 2019 (the final Jubilee) our time up year!

At the end of Spring 2019 the 6,000 years of sin on earth will come to an end and the tribulation will start!
-------------

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST AT THE LINK LISTED, THESE ARE A FEW PARAGRAPHS TAKEN TO GET YOUR ATTENTION

Is the Rapture BEFORE the end of the Israel’s 70th year?

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ The Rapture, The start of The Great Tribulation Apocalypse and the Beginning of the End will start no later than: May 14, 2019!

When Israel was once again set up as a nation, they are given 70 Years before the great tribulation starts. Israel was founded May 14, 1948 and we are in Israel's 70th year that ends May 14, 2019. Therefore, the great tribulation will start no later than May 14, 2019! (For the prophecies to be true - it cannot go past this date!!)

The New Moon was sighted in Israel on Wednesday, October 10th, 2018. This is the 7th, biblical Hebrew Month, also known as Tishri or Ethanim. The first day of the month, began Wednesday evening, October 10th and ending Thursday evening October 11th.
-----

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes

The Rapture occurs on the 21st day of the month!

BG Ellis (14 Apr 2011)
"Is The Rapture on the 21st day of the month?"

John and Doves,

With the talk of April 21st being the date of The Rapture, I thought that I would re-post Ted Porter’s old post of “21”. HERE IS HIS OLD POST:

Ted Porter (14 June 2009)
"21"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2009/tedp614.htm

21 is a game of chance using cards, also known as ‘Black Jack”. In Unified String Theory, there are 21 dimensions of space/time. We currently occupy only a few. The number 21 is also the 3rd octagonal number (1, 8, 21), 5th Harshad number (10,12,18,20,21), 6th triangle number, (1,3,6,10,15,21), and 8th Fibonacci Number, (1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21). But what about 21 from a Christian perspective?

The book “The Arithmetic of God” lists 21 as meaning “The Exceeding Sinfulness of Sin”. It is also the sum of three sevens as in 7+7+7, or removing the plus signs, 777. Note also that as 666 the number of the antichrist is (6+6+6)*37 which falls short of 777, and 888 is (8+8+8)*37, the Greek Gematria of “Jesus” which follows 777, the number 777 is (7+7+7)*37. The number 7 in the same book is listed as meaning “Completeness, Perfection, or Bringing to an End”. Jesus Christ brought to an end the substitutional sacrifices of animals to pay the price of man’s sins on the cross. The beginning of which went all the way back to Adam and Eve when God sacrificed animals to provide a covering, both for their soul and for their body, as they were naked. The phrase “it is finished” is found only twice in the Bible:

(John 19:30) When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

(James 1:15) Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

We become Christians when we claim the blood of Jesus Christ, the perfect sacrifice, to cover our sins, both in the past and in the future, and the “exceeding sinfulness” of our sin. That blood was shed for all those who will call upon His name and accept His sacrifice. Nothing is forced. It was shed upon that Roman extreme form of torture and death, the cross. With Jesus we have eternal life, without Jesus we have eternal death.

(Ephesians 1:7) In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

(Colossians 1:14) In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

In Hebrew, the word “cross” has a gematria of 777. So, we have completion, or bringing to an end, triple applied on the cross. And 7+7+7 is 21 which represents the exceeding sinfulness of sin that required the sacrifice of Jesus, the only begotten Son of God, the only sinless blameless human to ever live, and to ever die.

The number 21 is also half of 42. The number 42 means the “second coming of Jesus”. (NOTE: It is 42 days from the sighting of the sign in the sun!) How appropriate that at the first coming of Jesus, He paid the price for the exceeding sinfulness of sin (21). And twice that for His second coming is 42. Yet His 2nd coming has two fulfillments, first in the air, the Rapture, and the 2nd on earth at the Mount of Olives. So again, 42 divided by 2 or 21 may be an appropriate number to watch in connection with the Rapture.

Back in June of 2001, Valerie Skrzyniak captured the attention and imagination of many of us on Five Doves with the posting of her Sky Blue #21 dream. Just wanted to add one that many of us long time Doves keep in the back of our mind and that is this is the 21st day of the Gregorian month and the prophecies concerning “Sky Blue 21”.

CORRECTION: Sky Blue #21 VISION while in prayer

For years since then, many of us, (myself being one of the chief culprits based on doing a “sky blue 21” site: fivedoves.com internet search), have particularly paid attention to proposed Rapture dates on the 21st of the month.

Read the entire post at the links below:

SEE:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2011/bge414.htm

or

SEE:

Scroll down to The Rapture occurs on the 21st day of the month!
http://kbwealth4u.com/rapture.htm

Dear Brothers & Sisters In Christ Jesus,

Don't give up the watch for Jesus' coming at the Rapture; it's closer than it ever was in the past.
The violence against especially, Christians, has escalated to a fever pitch degree now. Started in our times, during the Isis brutal killings during Obama's reign, and has spread to all over the world since, where Christians are not safe to worship in their own church any longer. This is a huge sign...many church burned, Christians, and innocent all over the world are being slaughtered. Red Flag; things are getting worse by the second. What happened in Sri Lanka, with almost 300 adults and children slaughter brutally, blown up to pieces, while worshiping God, on the holiest day of the Christian calendar, Resurrection Sunday. Shocking isn't it, another 500 injured. No one is safe, doesn't matter where you live now.

Be prepared to meet your God, at all times, for none of us know what comes first for any of us. Will we live to the day of the imminent Rapture and be taken alive? Will we die beforehand, of an serious, illness, accident, terror attack and be the first to be raised with the dead in Christ? Or will we simply go to sleep and die of old age and join the group who died in Christ to be resurrected during the Rapture? We all hope to be alive, and be changed in a twinkling of an eye, and join the dead in Christ in the air together to meet the Lord in the air. There is no need to fear or worry just remember what Jesus said:

I Am the Resurrection and the Life John 11:17-27

17 So when Jesus came, He found that he had already been in the tomb four days. 18 Now Bethany was near Jerusalem, about two miles away. 19 And many of the Jews had joined the women around Martha and Mary, to comfort them concerning their brother.

20 Then Martha, as soon as she heard that Jesus was coming, went and met Him, but Mary was sitting in the house. 21 Now Martha said to Jesus, “Lord, if You had been here, my brother would not have died. 22 But even now I know that whatever You ask of God, God will give You.”

23 Jesus said to her, “Your brother will rise again.”

24 Martha said to Him, “I know that he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.”

25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. 26 And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?”

27 She said to Him, “Yes, Lord, I believe that You are the Christ, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.”

I believe with Martha, and you should too! Trust God, in all things...that is why we pray, "Thy will be done on earth and in heaven". Our lives are in God's hands, let His will be done, as we pray for His mercy to send Jesus to take us home at the Rapture. Maranatha, Valerie