Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PARABLE: THE JUDGMENT OF THE GOOD & BAD FISH AT THE END OF THE WORLD (ANAGRAMS)

Donna Danna (14 Apr 2019)
"PARABLE: THE JUDGMENT OF THE GOOD FISH & BAD FISH AT THE END OF THE WORLD (ANAGRAMS)"

This parable is found in Matthew 13:47-50. Below are the anagrams that I discovered in this parable:

HOMAGED INTAKING is an anagram for "AGAIN THE KINGDOM." (Matt. 13:47) (This anagram would refer to the good fish.)

AM DOG HE TAKING IN, or I'M A GO NAKED THING, or GONE TAKING MAHDI, or GOING, MAHDI TAKEN, or HE ANTI-GOD, AM KING, or D*MN A KING-HOG TIE are 6 anagrams for "AGAIN THE KINGDOM." (Matt. 13:47) (The missing letter in D*MN is A. These anagrams would refer to the bad fish. A hog is considered unclean in the Bible so it could mean an unclean person. It is my opinion that the Muslim Mahdi will be the Anti-Christ.)

SIN HAVE FOE is an anagram for "OF HEAVEN IS." (Matt. 13:47)

TAKE OUT LINEN, or LO, TAKEN, UNITE are 2 anagrams for "LIKE UNTO A NET." (Matt. 13:47) (These anagrams would refer to the good fish. It is the bride of the Lamb (Jesus Christ) who wears fine linen, clean and white at the marriage supper. Rev. 19:8. She is united with Him at the Rapture - Resurrection event.)

LO, TAKEN, UNTIE is also another anagram for "LIKE UNTO A NET." (Matt. 13:47) (This anagram would refer to the bad fish. They are taken, severed from the just, and cast into the furnace of fire.")

ACTS, HAST A WHITE STONE AT, or THAT SON WAITS, ACT AS THEE are 2 anagrams for "THAT WAS CAST INTO THE SEA." (Matt. 13:47) (These anagrams would refer to the good fish, and the white stone can be found in Rev. 2:17. It is one of the rewards that the overcomer receives from Jesus.)

WHAT A COST AS TAINTS THEE, or O, WHAT TAINTS ACTS AS THEE are 2 more anagrams for "THAT WAS CAST INTO THE SEA." (Matt. 13:47) (Sinning will taint us, or we can allow another sinner to taint us by sinning with them. These anagrams would refer to the bad fish. Romans 6:23, "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.")

THANK GOD, VINE FREED READY, or THANKED GOD, FREE VINEYARD are 2 anagrams for "AND GATHERED OF EVERY KIND." (Matt. 13:47) (Jesus says in John 15:5, "I am the vine, ye are the branches:" The 5 virgins that were READY went into the marriage with the bridegroom (Jesus) according to Matt. 25:10. These anagrams would refer to the good fish.)

NAKED RATHER DEFY GOD, VINE is an anagram for "AND GATHERED OF EVERY KIND." (Matt. 13:47)(This anagram would refer to the bad fish. It sounds like the Laodicean in Rev. 3:17-18 who Jesus says is wretched, miserable, poor, blind and naked who has not white raiment.)

THE LAWFUL WHICH WINS, or WHICH WHITENS LAWFUL are 2 anagrams for "WHICH WHEN IT WAS FULL." (Matt. 13:48) (These anagrams would refer to the good fish.)

HOW THEY'RE SORTED is an anagram for "THEY DREW TO THE SHORE." (Matt. 13:48) (This anagram would refer to both good and bad fish.)

THEE WORTHY DOERS is also an anagram for "THEY DREW TO THE SHORE." (Matt. 13:48) (This anagram would refer to the good fish. James 1:22, "Be doers of the word, and not hearers only.)

WROTE, DOTH HERESY, or DESTROY THE WH*RE, or YES, TROD THE WH*RE are 3 anagrams for "THEY DREW TO SHORE." (Matt. 13:48) (The missing letter in WH*RE is O. These 3 anagrams would refer to the bad fish.)

NOW A.D. ST. is an anagram for "AND SAT DOWN." (Matt. 13:48) (ST. is the abbreviation for saint, and this anagram would refer to the good fish.)

ADD WANTON is an anagram for "AND SAT DOWN." (Matt. 13:48) (This anagram would refer to the bad fish.)

O, GOD GATHER, END DEATH, or DANGER - DEATH, OH, DO GET, or DANGER - DEATH, HE'S GO TO are 3 anagrams for "AND GATHERED THE GOOD." (Matt. 13:48) (These 3 anagrams would refer to the good fish.)

TO GOODNESS LIVES, or IT LOVES GOODNESS, or GOODNESS IT LOVES are 3 anagrams for "GOOD INTO VESSELS." (Matt. 13:48) (These 3 anagrams would refer to the good fish.)

SO NETS, LIVES, or VESSEL, IT SON, or SELVES, IT SON are 3 anagrams for "INTO VESSELS." (Matt. 13:48)

BUT HATES A BAWDY ACT, or HE BAD CASTAWAY BUTT, or HE ACT AS A BAWDY BUTT, or THAT BAWDY ABUSE ACT, or YEA BUT WHAT BAD ACTS are 5 anagrams for "BUT CAST THE BAD AWAY." (Matt. 13:48) ( These 5 anagrams would refer to the bad fish.)

LO, ESTABLISH, or HAS BLEST OIL are 2 anagrams for "SO SHALL IT BE." (Matt. 13:49) (These 2 anagrams would refer to the good fish.)

LETS ABOLISH, or SOBS, I AT HELL, or IS LETHAL, SOB, or BELIAL HOSTS are 3 more anagrams for "SO SHALL IT BE." (Matt.13:49) (These 3 anagrams would refer to the bad fish.)

AH, NETTED is an anagram for "AT THE END." (Matt. 13:49) (This anagram refers to both good and bad fish.)

DEATH NET is an anagram for "AT THE END." (Matt. 13:49) (This anagram would refer to the bad fish.)

LORD FED, WANT THEE HOT, or OH, LORD WANT THEE DEFT are 2 anagrams for "AT THE END OF THE WORLD." (Matt. 13:49) (These 2 anagrams would refer to the good fish who should be hot in their passion for serving Jesus who told the Laodiceans in Rev. 3:16 that they are lukewarm.)

NET, HOT DEATH FOR LEWD, or OR THE END OF THAT LEWD are 2 anagrams for "AT THE END OF THE WORLD." (Matt. 13:49) (These 2 anagrams would refer to the bad fish.)

HER TWOFOLD is an anagram for "OF THE WORLD." (Matt. 13:49) (This anagram would refer to the increase of the good fish.)

HOT FOR LEWD is an anagram for "OF THE WORLD." (Matt. 13:49) (This anagram would refer to the bad fish.)

GLEANS, TORCH HOT MALE FLESH, or FELL, GLEANS, SHAME, HOT TORCH are 2 anagrams for "THE ANGELS SHALL COME FORTH." (Matt. 13:49) (These 2 anagrams would refer to the bad fish.)

GLEANS, HAST HELL is anagram for "THE ANGELS SHALL." (Matt. 13:49) (This anagram would refer to the bad fish.)

COMETH FOR is an anagram for "COME FORTH." (Matt. 13:49)

NEED HARVEST is an anagram for "AND SEVER THE." (Matt. 13:49) (It is the wheat that is harvested as good fish, and the tares as bad fish that are cast into the furnace of fire.)

HAVEN, RESTED, or END, HAVE REST, or NEVER DEATH'S are 3 anagrams for "AND SEVER THE." (Matt. 13:49) (These 3 anagrams would refer to the good fish who will have eternal life, and will not be hurt by the second death.)

EVEN TRASHED, or HER SAD EVENT, or AS HERD EVENT are 3 anagrams for "AND SEVER THE." (Matt. 13:49) (These 3 anagrams would refer to the bad fish.)

COME WORK AT FISH JUDGMENT, or JUDGMENT OMIT, FEW HAS ROCK are 2 anagrams for "WICKED FROM AMONG THE JUST." (Matt. 13:49) (These 2 anagrams would refer to the judgment of both the good fish and the bad fish where the bad fish are omitted or excluded from going to heaven at this point in time. The few that have the Rock, Jesus Christ, are His vessels.)

JUDGMENT WAKE, COMFORT HIS is an anagram for "WICKED FROM AMONG THE JUST." (Matt. 13:49)(This anagram would refer to the good fish some of which are sleeping in Christ at death.)

OK FACT, I'M WH*RE'S JUDGMENT, or A WH*RE MOCKS FIT JUDGMENT, or A FIT JUDGMENT WRECKS HOMO, or O, MARK OF WITCHES JUDGMENT are 4 anagrams for "WICKED FROM AMONG THE JUST." (Matt. 13:49) (The missing letter in WH*RE is O. These 4 anagrams would refer to the bad fish.)

FLESHFUL, CARNATE HOMO ACTS, INNER DEATH FIT, or AH, HE FALL, DETEST INFRACTION FROM UNCHASTE, or AH, A STENCHFUL ROME OFT INTER FAITH'S CANDLE, or ROME'S UNCHASTE HALF OFT INTER FAITH'S CANDLE, or INTER, DEATH'S ACT ON FILE FROM UNCHASTE HALF, or FALSE IN THAT THERMONUCLEAR'S DEATH COFFIN, or INTER, TO C FALSE UNCHASTE HALF IN DEATH, or INTER LOST, DEFIANT, CAME FROM UNCHASTE HALF, or A COST, OH SEE MAN SUFFER AT HELL, INTERFAITH END, or LEFT A COST FOR MALE'S HAUNCH, INNER DEATH FIT, or FILTH, FETTERS UNCHASTE LAODICEAN MAN OF HR., or AH, DETEST INFRACTION, HE A HELL'S MAN, R CUT OFF, or AH, LOCATES A STENCHFUL FORM, INNER DEATH FIT, or DETACH, NO LIFE IN, R CUT OFF, HAST LEARNT SHAME, or AH, LAST DEFECTION FROM UNCHASTE HALF, INTER, or HATH SCORNFUL FEMALE, AH, DETEST INFRACTION, or HATH SCORNFUL AS LOT FACE ME, INTERFAITH END, or HATH SCORNFUL AS LOT FACE ME, INNER DEATH FIT are 18 anagrams for "AND SHALL CAST THEM INTO THE FURNACE OF FIRE." (Matt. 13:50) (These 18 anagrams would refer to the bad fish.)

THAT CAD'S, MAN'S HELL, or CAST, MAN HADST HELL are 2 anagrams for "AND SHALL CAST THEM." (Matt. 13:50) (These 2 anagrams would refer to the bad fish.)

REFINE HEART, I NO CUT OFF is an anagram for "INTO THE FURNACE OF FIRE." (Matt. 13:50) (If the bad fish repent and allow their hearts to be refined, they wouldn't be cut off.)

UNFAITH OR OFFER ENTICE, or FORNICATE, HEREOF UNFIT, or HERETIC, OFTEN RUFFIANO, or FETCH U TO A FIRE, INFERNO, or I CUT OFF HERE AT INFERNO, or FOR AN UNFIT HERETIC FOE are 6 anagrams for "INTO THE FURNACE OF FIRE." (Matt. 13:50) (These 6 anagrams refer to the bad fish.)

HE, SHE LITERAL BAWLING, or HEEL'S TRIAL, HE BAWLING, or GET IN HELLISH ERA, BAWL are 3 anagrams for "THERE SHALL BE WAILING. " (Matt. 13:50) (These 3 anagrams would refer to the bad fish.)

OH, THEN TAGGED SIN FAN, or FATED GANG NO SHINETH, or FED THE SIN, HANG TAG ON are 3 anagrams for "AND GNASHING OF TEETH." (Matt. 13:50) (These 3 anagrams refer to the bad fish.)

(What I found interesting was that the prefix inter- in interfaith means between. However, the verb inter means bury. An apostate Christian of the interfaith movement (apostate Christianity) will actually bury the true faith that they once had.)