Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jesus Christ Comes Back for His Church AFTER THE END of A Jubilee Year; Final Jubilee Year ends

Valerie
quote from the following link:

http://kbwealth4u.com/rapture.htm

For a complete version, click the link above. Please note this is for your discernment. The person specifies that the Rapture can not happen later than by the month of May 2019/ by Spring end of this year . I hope this is the case; however, please continue to watch, for the Lord did say he would come and take us to the place He has prepared for us and for all those who love Him. Heads up our redemption draws nigh!

I would love to see the Rapture happen on Resurrection/Easter Sunday April 21st, of this year; better still, anytime this Spring, would be awesome.

Maranatha, Valerie

"Jesus Christ Comes Back for His Church AFTER THE END of A Jubilee Year!
Our Final Year ends in the Spring of 2019!
The final Jubilee ends on Yom Kippur, 2019)!. There will have been 40 complete Jubilee cycles following Christ’s death. Isn’t that interesting? There are so many 40’s in the Bible and 40 is a significant number to God. The 40 Jubilees after Christ’s death bring us to the end of probationary time.

“Seventy 'sevens' are decreed for your people” is a dual prophecy. Daniel 9:24. It has two fulfillments:

First, the 70 "sevens" are 70 sabbatical cycles. They are 490 years, pointing to the first coming of Jesus as our Savior from sin.

Second, the 70 "sevens" are 70 Shavuots (70 Pentecosts) from when the United Nations partitions Palestine allowing the creation of Israel on November 29th 1947. The 70th Pentecost occurs this year on May 31st to June 1st. This will be the 2,000th Pentecost since Jesus’ resurrection.

Third, at the end of Spring 2019 will end the 120th Jubilee cycle from Adam. Did the Lord give man a time limit to deal with sin in the “Genesis Code”?

And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be 120 years. Genesis 6:3

The 120 “years” are 120 Jubilee cycles (6,000 Years)! We believe that on or before May 2019 starts the Great Day of the Lord and that the Rapture will occur no later than this month.

In addition, the FIRST ZIONIST CONGRESS HELD IN BASIL SWITZERLAND in 1897 BY THEODOR HERTZL, and the first official act to prepare the way for the Jews to return to their homeland. If you add 120 years to 1897 you come to Spring 2019 (the final Jubilee) our time up year!

At the end of Spring 2019 the 6,000 years of sin on earth will come to an end and the tribulation will start!"

Full version at:

http://kbwealth4u.com/rapture.htm
Notice on my very first post the time!!!
This was not intentional, it just happened!!!

The time 4:21 refers to the exact day of Resurrection/Easter Sunday this year 4/21. This is the day I stated I would love if the Rapture happened on that very day.....Coincidence? Perhaps! However, it is a sign for us that the Rapture is near.

Valerie
Apr 4, 2019 - 4:21AM
"Sky Blue 21 ?"

Maranatha,

Valerie