Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE GUEST AT THE SON'S MARRIAGE WHO HAD NO WEDDING GARMENT & IS CAST INTO OUTER DARKNESS (ANAGRAMS)

Donna Danna (17 Feb 2019)
"THE GUEST AT THE SON'S MARRIAGE WHO HAD NO WEDDING GARMENT & IS CAST INTO OUTER DARKNESS (ANAGRAMS)"

OF WHICH IS LIKE GOD IN HEAVEN TAKING CARE OF A MARRIAGE HUNT, O, THINK SON ADMIRES ME is an anagram for "THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS LIKE UNTO A CERTAIN KING WHICH MADE A MARRIAGE FOR HIS SON." (Matt. 22:2)

AN END HARVEST SIFTS THORNS is an anagram for "AND SENT FORTH HIS SERVANTS." (Matt. 22:3)
THAT'LL COME is an anagram for "TO CALL THEM." (Matt. 22:3)
TEND WHEAT, BRIDE, or BIND WEED THREAT are 2 anagrams for "THAT WERE BIDDEN." (Matt. 22:3)
WED THE DOTING is an anagram for "TO THE WEDDING." (Matt. 22:3)
YE LOUT HADN'T COME DOWN is an anagram for "AND THEY WOULD NOT COME." (Matt. 22:3)

AGAIN THRESH OFTEN is an anagram for "AGAIN HE SENT FORTH." (Matt.22:4)
NO HARVEST REST is an anagram for "OTHER SERVANTS." (Matt. 22:4)
GLEAN THEM HASTILY, BIND RICH WEED is an anagram for "SAYING TELL THEM WHICH ARE BIDDEN." (Matt. 22:4)
REPRIMAND, RIPENED BEHAVED HOLY is an anagram for "BEHOLD, I HAVE PREPARED MY DINNER."(Matt. 22:4) (Ripened mature wheat is a symbol of a mature believer who won't be indulging in the carnal sins of the flesh, such as, fornication with a man or woman or adultery.)
AX SIN, ENMITY FELLED, AM GODLY RANK, or AX SIN, MY RANK, A FINELY MELTED GOLD, or AX SIN, Y GLADLY MARK NO DEFILEMENT, or AX SIN, MARK ANY FINELY MELTED GOLD are 4 anagrams for "MY OXEN AND MY FATLINGS ARE KILLED." (Matt. 22:4) (Finely melted gold reminds me of Jesus' admonition in Rev. 3:14-18 to the lukewarm, naked Laodiceans who He spews out of his mouth to buy both gold tried in the fire and white raiment so they may be clothed. Evidently they need white raiment for their wedding garment. The melting point of gold is 1948 degrees Fahrenheit.)
AND READYING ALL HEARTS is an anagram for "AND ALL THINGS ARE READY." (Matt. 22:4)
I'M GREAT, U NO REACH ME, or COME, I'M GREAT, U NO HEART are 2 anagrams for "COME UNTO THE MARRIAGE." (Matt.22:4)

O, THE DELAY MIGHT FIT is an anagram for "THEY MADE LIGHT OF IT." (Matt. 22:5)
AND WAITS, WHY ENTER is an anagram for "AND WENT THEIR WAYS." (Matt. 22:5)
FOE, SIN TO HARM is an anagram for "ONE TO HIS FARM." (Matt. 22:5)
OH THIS CAME, ORNATE HINDERS is an anagram for "ANOTHER TO HIS MERCHANDISE." (Matt. 22:5)

HARM, END TENANT is an anagram for "AND THE REMNANT." (Matt. 22:6)
SINS TOOK HARVEST is an anagram for "TOOK HIS SERVANTS." (Matt. 22:6)
AND TREATED THE MEN SPITEFULLY is an anagram for "AND ENTREATED THEM SPITEFULLY." (Matt. 22:6)
LET'S END, WHAM is an anagram for "AND SLEW THEM." (Matt. 22:6)

HINT - WHEN GOD THE FATHER REBUKE is an anagram for "BUT WHEN THE KING HEARD THEREOF." (Matt.22:7)
WHOSE WRATH is an anagram for "HE WAS WROTH." (Matt. 22:7)
THRASH OFTEN, END is an anagram for "AND HE SENT FORTH." (Matt. 22:7)
IRE, I SMASH is an anagram for "HIS ARMIES." (Matt. 22:7)
STORY END - THOSE DEAD MURDERERS is an anagram for "AND DESTROYED THOSE MURDERERS." (Matt.22:7)
BURNED UP, CHAR IDENTITY is an anagram for "AND BURNED UP THEIR CITY." (Matt. 22:7)

HONEST THAT IS IN HARVESTS is an anagram for "THEN SAITH TO HIS SERVANTS." (Matt. 22:8)
THE WEDDING DAY, RISE is an anagram for "THE WEDDING IS READY." (Matt. 22:8)
YE BE TRUTH, WE WHICH WITHDREW, NOBODY ENTER is an anagram for "BUT THEY WHICH WERE BIDDEN WERE NOT WORTHY." (Matt. 22:8)
NOBODY ENTER, WITHDREW is an anagram for "BIDDEN WERE NOT WORTHY." (Matt. 22:8)

GO, HE REFER TO YE is an anagram for "GO YE THEREFORE." (Matt. 22:9)
YAHWEH HOSTING IT is an anagram for "INTO THE HIGHWAYS." (Matt. 22:9)
EASY, SHALL FIND MANY is an anagram for "MANY AS YE SHALL FIND." (Matt. 22:9)
I AM TO GATHER BRIDE is an anagram for "BID TO THE MARRIAGE." (Matt. 22:9)

VAST HONOR TO US, NEWEST SET, or VAST HONOR, NEW SETS SET OUT are 2 anagrams for "SO THOSE SERVANTS WENT OUT." (Matt. 22:10)
YAHWEH HOSTING IT is an anagram for "INTO THE HIGHWAYS." (Matt. 22:10)
GOD GATHER ALL THEE ARDENT is an anagram for "AND GATHERED TOGETHER ALL." (Matt. 22:10)
YE OUST SHADY MAN FAN, or YE A UNSOFT, SHADY MAN are 2 anagrams for "AS MANY AS THEY FOUND." (Matt. 22:10)
O, GOD DOTH BAN BAD is an anagram for "BOTH BAD AND GOOD." (Matt. 22:10)
US WISE FRIENDS, THUGS HATH WANTED WEDDING is an anagram for "AND THE WEDDING WAS FURNISHED WITH GUESTS." (Matt. 22:10) (What thug would want to be at the wedding? How about a thug who is a religious person that attends church, but who has no personal relationship with Jesus Christ. He has not admitted or confessed his sins to God, and he is not saved, but he thinks he is going to heaven because of some of his good works, such as, donating a lot of money to the church or charities although he might be a thief or a murderer or a fornicator or an adulterer, for example.)

KING SEE THEE CHEAT, HANDS WENT OUSTING ME is an anagram for "WHEN THE KING CAME IN TO SEE THE GUESTS." (Matt. 22:11)
WHERE'S ANATHEMA, or WARN THEE, A SHAME, or THEN WEAR A SHAME, or THEN AWARE, SHAME, or WANE HEART, SHAME are 5 anagrams for "HE SAW THERE A MAN." (Matt. 22:11)
AH, WHICH DON NOT A WEDDING GARMENT is an anagram for "WHICH HAD NOT ON A WEDDING GARMENT." (Matt. 22:11)

I HUSH, THE D*MNATION is an anagram for "AND HE SAITH UNTO HIM." (Matt. 22:12)(The missing letter in the word D*MNATION is the letter "A.")
FIND, OMIT WHO'RE UNCHASTE is an anagram for "FRIEND , HOW CAMEST THOU IN." (Matt. 22:12)
NOR HATH THIEVING is an anagram for "HITHER NOT HAVING." (Matt. 22:12)
GRANT ME A WEDDING is an anagram for "A WEDDING GARMENT." (Matt. 22:12)
SLASHES, SPEECH WANED is an anagram for "AND HE WAS SPEECHLESS." (Matt. 22:12)

THE HONEST KING HARVESTS TAINTED, or NAKED THEN HOST NIGHT TRAVESTIES are 2 anagrams for "THEN SAID THE KING TO HIS SERVANTS." (Matt. 22:13)
HAND ID, NO FAITH, I AM BAWDY HOT NAKED MAN, or NO FAITH, I BAWDY MAN, I HATH NAKED ODD MAN are 2 anagrams for "BIND HIM HAND AND FOOT AND TAKE HIM AWAY." (Matt. 22:13)
OH, CAN'T ADMIT SIN, or SNATCH IDIOT MAN, or THIS ACTION D*MN, or C THIS D*MNATION are 4 anagrams for "AND CAST HIM INTO." (Matt. 22:13)(The missing letter in the words D*MN and D*MNATION is the letter "A".)
STROKE ASUNDER, or DARKNESS ROUTE are 2 anagrams for "OUTER DARKNESS." (Matt. 22:13)
HE REPELS THEE BAWLING is an anagram for "THERE SHALL BE WEEPING." (Matt 22:13)
OH, THEN TAGGED SIN FAN, or HANG TAG ON, FED SIN are 2 anagrams for "AND GNASHING OF TEETH." (Matt. 22:13)

FOR CARNAL DELAY ME is an anagram for "FOR MANY ARE CALLED." (Matt. 22:14)
BUT FEW ARE ENOCHS, or CHOSE, NAB FEW TRUE are 2 anagrams for "BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN." (Matt. 22:14)