Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHO ARE THE STATUE'S FEET & TOES PART OF IRON & PART OF CLAY IN END TIME PROPHECY? (ANAGRAMS)

Donna Danna (10 Feb 2019)
"WHO ARE THE STATUE'S FEET & TOES PART OF IRON & PART OF CLAY IN END TIME PROPHECY? (ANAGRAMS)"

If you have not yet read or if you would like to reread my 11/04 post called WHO IS THE LITTLE HORN IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL, it can be read at http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2018/donnad114-5.htm http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1407721&cmd=show It may be helpful in understanding today's post below since the Little Horn (Anti-Christ) may very well be a crown prince who was born in Iran and is a Shiite.

CALIPHATE PORTRAY A FRONT OF FIENDS is an anagram for "HIS FEET PART OF IRON AND PART OF CLAY." (Daniel 2:33)
IRAN TYRANT FOE, LO, I'D CHAR POPE, STAFF is a 2nd anagram for "HIS FEET PART OF IRON AND PART OF CLAY." (Dan. 2:33) (Don't forget that at first the scarlet harlot sits upon the beast in Rev. 17:3, but later on the ten toes or ten horns (kings) on the beast hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire according to Rev. 17:16.)
SHIA IRAN FACTOR, POPE DEFTLY A FRONT is a 3rd anagram for "HIS FEET PART OF IRON AND PART OF CLAY." (Dan. 2:33)
IRAN TYRANT SCOFFED, POPE - ORAL FAITH is a 4th anagram for "HIS FEET PART OF IRON AND PART OF CLAY." (Dan. 2:33) (Oral faith would be talking the Christian talk, but not walking the Christian walk like a wolf in sheep's clothing pretending to be a Christian, but in name only.)
A FEAR - HOLY PONTIFF PROCRASTINATED is a 5th anagram for "HIS FEET PART OF IRON AND PART OF CLAY." (Dan 2:33) (The Pope has procrastinated about removing sexual abusers from the church in the past, and the sexual abusers have been moved around to other positions.)
PONTIFF PARDON ATROCITY -- FLESH AREA is a 6th anagram for "HIS FEET PART OF IRON AND PART OF CLAY." (Dan. 2:33) (Flesh area could be something to do with the sins of the carnal flesh, such as, sexual abuse.)
HEAR FALSE PONTIFF PARDON ATROCITY is a 7th anagram for "HIS FEET PART OF IRON AND PART OF CLAY." (Dan. 2:33)
INTERFAITH SPOOFER, CRAFTY DO A PLAN is a 8th anagram for "HIS FEET PART OF IRON AND PART OF CLAY." (Dan. 2:33)
INTERFAITH SPOOFER is an anagram for "HIS FEET PART OF IRON." (Dan. 2:33) (A spoofer is a deceiver.)
CRAFTY DO A PLAN is an anagram for "AND PART OF CLAY." (Dan. 2:33)

WE SHIAH CONFEDERATION, FLATTERY or WE SHIAH DRACONTINE FOE, FLATTERY or FEAR THIS WEALTHY CONFEDERATION or I FATHERS WEALTHY CONFEDERATION are anagrams for "HIS FEET THAT WERE OF IRON AND CLAY." (Dan. 2:34) (Dracontine means belonging to a dragon, and the dragon in the Bible is Satan according to Rev. 12:9. The dragon is a foe to Christians. In regards to flattery Dan. 11:21 says, "And in his estate shall stand up a vile person (little horn or anti-Christ), to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries. Also Dan. 11:32 says, "And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits." LEFT IS TARE is an anagram for "FLATTERIES.")

WE HAD SNARE or AH, WE SNARED are 2 anagrams for "AND WHEREAS." (Dan. 2:41)
SHOW THE STONE DEFEAT STATUE or SHOW STONE HATED STATUE FEET or HOW THE STONE DEFEATS STATUE or HOW STONE HATED STATUE'S FEET or THE STONE, WHO'S ASTUTE, DEFEAT are 5 anagrams for "THOU SAWEST THE FEET AND TOES." (Dan. 2:41) (Don't forget the Stone is Jesus Christ.)
THE STONE DEFEAT or NOTES THE DEFEAT are 2 anagrams for "THE FEET AND TOES." (Dan. 2:41)
CRAFTY POPE ART LOST or FLATTERY TRAP SCOOP or YEP, FACTOR - TRAP LOST or FACT, O, TRAP PREY, LOST or LEFT COY PASTOR TRAP are 5 anagrams for "PART OF POTTER'S CLAY." (Dan. 2:41)
R. PAHLAVI IRAN KINGDOM, BLOOD SHEDDED FIT TEN or PAHLAVI DEFENDED BLOOD THIRST IRAN KINGDOM are 2 anagrams for "AND PART OF IRON, THE KINGDOM SHALL BE DIVIDED."(Dan. 2:41) (The "Ten" refers to the Ten Kings which are the Ten Toes. This is the only Bible verse so far where I have seen the crown prince of Iran, Reza Pahlavi's first initial R. in an anagram although I have found his last name of Pahlavi in key Bible verses if you reread my post called Who Is The Little Horn in The Book of Daniel?)
IRAN, A FRONT, POD is an anagram for "AND PART OF IRON." (Dan. 2:41) (The abbreviation POD stands for Prince Of Darkness.)
U SAW TOES, SO FAR HAST MUCH is an anagram for "FOR AS MUCH AS THOU SAWEST." (Dan. 2:41)
I'M ROYALTY INTERMIXED is an anagram for "THE IRON MIXED WITH MIRY CLAY. " (Dan. 2:41)
OH, INTERMIXED is an anagram for "THE IRON MIXED." (Dan. 2:41)
OH, EXTREME MUSLIM TYRANT WHICH DO SWAY FRACTIOUS SHIA is an anagram for "FOR AS MUCH AS THOU SAWEST THE IRON MIXED WITH MIRY CLAY." (Dan. 2:41)

CONFEDERATION HEAD'S FLATTERY TO POPE FATHER, WE FOR SATAN or CALIPHATE TYRANT, FEARED DESPOT, SATAN OFFER OF THRONE, WOE are 2 anagrams for "AND AS THE TOES OF THE FEET WERE PART OF IRON AND PART OF CLAY." (Dan. 2:42)
R KING, BE BOLDLY STRONG MONSTER, SHALT APPLY DEATH, KORAN is an anagram for "SO THE KINGDOM SHALL BE PARTLY STRONG AND PARTLY BROKEN." (Dan. 2:42)

U EXTREME ISLAM - CHRISTIANITY HEADY WAR SHOWDOWN or YAH, EXTREME ISLAM - CHRISTIANITY WAR SHOWDOWN DUE or U EXTREME ISLAM - CHRISTIANITY WAR, YE HAD SHOWDOWN are 3 anagrams for "AND WHEREAS THOU SAWEST IRON MIXED WITH MIRY CLAY." (Dan. 2:43)
HMM, THEY HELL'S VILE ANGELS' SET WHOM INFESTED THEE is an anagram for "THEY SHALL MINGLE THEMSELVES WITH THE SEED OF MEN." (Dan. 2:43)
UNHOLY COVENANT AT SADISTIC HELL THRONE ABET HARLOT VIXEN, TO ENEMY IS WOE or UNHOLY COVENANT, HE NOW LET TOES ABET ONE HARLOT; ISLAM VEXED CHRISTIANITY are 2 anagrams for "BUT THEY SHALL NOT CLEAVE ONE TO ANOTHER EVEN AS IRON IS NOT MIXED WITH CLAY." (Dan. 2:43)

CHRIST BREAK BEAST, ANTI-CHRIST, HEATHEN IDOL, END EVIL, TRASH, NEGATED THE PLOY or CHRIST BREAK BEAST, ANTI-CHRIST, HEATHEN IDOL, END EVIL, TRASH, HEY NEGATED PLOT are 2 anagrams for "AND THAT IT BRAKE IN PIECES THE IRON, THE BRASS, THE CLAY, THE SILVER AND THE GOLD." (Dan. 2:45)

In regards to the Little Horn (Anti-Christ) Daniel 11:23 says, "And after the league made with him, he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people." WOEFULLY TRICKED is an anagram for "WORK DECEITFULLY" in this verse. FOR HELL HAS COME UP is an anagram for "FOR HE SHALL COME UP." BOND AS HELL CAME, or CHOSE ALL BAD MEN, or O, HELL'S MAN BE CAD are 3 anagrams for "AND SHALL BECOME." POPE ALLOW ISLAM STRENGTH is an anagram for "STRONG WITH A SMALL PEOPLE." While the Pope can call it an Interfaith Religion and could bond and mix apostate Christianity with Islam by leaving salvation through only Jesus Christ out of the equation, the Pope will never be able to bond and mix true Christianity with Islam. True Christianity and Islam will never mix or cleave together. In regards to the Little Horn (Anti-Christ) becoming strong with a small people, did you know that the Vatican City is the smallest country in the world with a small number of people only totaling 1,000 people. The Pope is the head of state of the Vatican City and the papacy is considered the oldest royalty.