Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE WINEPRESS OF THE WRATH OF GOD (ANAGRAMS)

Donna Danna (6 Jan 2019)
"THE WINEPRESS OF THE WRATH OF GOD (ANAGRAMS)"

LOOK IN ON DEAD, BLED is an anagram for "AND I LOOKED AND BEHOLD." (Rev. 14:14)
OH, WIELD A CUT is an anagram for "A WHITE CLOUD." (Rev. 14:14)
HAND UPON CLOUTED, or TO LAUNCH, POUNDED are 2 anagrams for "AND UPON THE CLOUD."
(Rev. 14:14)
I, A SKELETON is an anagram for "ONE SAT LIKE." (Rev. 14:14)
U SHOT ON MAN OFTEN is an anagram for "UNTO THE SON OF MAN." (Rev. 14:14)
OH, INVADING, OH, GLEAN ASHEN CROWD is an anagram for "HAVING ON HIS HEAD A GOLDEN CROWN." (Rev. 14:14)
HAND PERISH, LICK ASIAN HANDS is an anagram for "AND IN HIS HAND A SHARP SICKLE." (Rev. 14:14)

AND GLEAN ON EARTH is an anagram for "AND ANOTHER ANGEL." (Rev. 14:15)
OF HELP, ME ACT, METE OUT is an anagram for "CAME OUT OF THE TEMPLE." (Rev. 14:15)
DIVINE WRATH, I C LOCO GUY is an anagram for "CRYING WITH A LOUD VOICE." (Rev. 14:15)
SHOT AT MEN, HIT, HAD TO CLOUT is anagram for "TO HIM THAT SAT ON THE CLOUD." (Rev. 14:15)
NASTY RAP, LICKED, HUNTER HITS is an anagram for "THRUST IN THY SICKLE AND REAP." (Rev. 14:15)
I METE FORTH is an anagram for "FOR THE TIME." (Rev. 14:15)
OH, SMOTE FIERCE, TO REAP, or FOES' IRE COMETH, TO REAP are 2 anagrams for "IS COME FOR THEE TO REAP." (Rev/ 14:15)
HE OFFER TO THRESH VAT is an anagram for "FOR THE HARVEST OF THE." (Rev. 14:15)
PERISH AT IRE, or I, TARE PERISH are 2 anagrams for "EARTH IS RIPE." (Rev. 14:15)

THE HAND ON DEATHS, CLOUT AT is an anagram for "AND HE THAT SAT ON THE CLOUD." (Rev. 14:16)
THIS IS HUNTER, LICKS, or IRE, THIS HUNTS, LICKS are 2 anagrams for "THRUST IN HIS SICKLE." (Rev. 14:16)
HEATHEN ROT is an anagram for "ON THE EARTH." (Rev. 14:16)
THERE AT HAND is an anagram for "AND THE EARTH." (Rev. 14:16)
SPEED A WAR is an anagram for "WAS REAPED." (Rev. 14:16)

AND GLEAN ON EARTH is an anagram for "AND ANOTHER ANGEL." (Rev. 14:17)
OF HELP, ME ACT, METE OUT is an anagram for "CAME OUT OF THE TEMPLE." (Rev. 14:17)
HE AVENGE, INVASION WHICH LASH, AH, LICK, PERISH AS is an anagram for "WHICH IS IN HEAVEN HE ALSO HAVING A SHARP SICKLE." (Rev. 14:17)

AND GLEAN ON EARTH is an anagram for "AND ANOTHER ANGEL." (Rev. 14:18)
HURTER TO COME, O, AM FATAL, or CUT THROAT REALM, AM FOE are 2 anagrams for
"CAME OUT FROM THE ALTAR." (Rev. 14:18)
OVER HIT, WAR WHICH DEFER HOPE is an anagram for "WHICH HAD POWER OVER THE FIRE." (Rev. 14:18)
RIDDANCE is an anagram for "AND CRIED." (Rev. 14:18)
THY HAD RAID, CLOUT, WHAM, TO HIT is an anagram for "WITH A LOUD CRY TO HIM THAT HAD."
(Rev. 14:18)
LICKS, YE GET HARSH PAINS is an anagram for "THE SHARP SICKLE SAYING." (Rev. 14:18)
STRICKEN, THUS SHARPLY HIT is an anagram for "THRUST IN THY SHARP SICKLE." (Rev. 14:18)
TO FERVID, CAN SLAUGHTER THE REST OF THE HEATHEN is an anagram for "AND GATHER THE CLUSTERS OF THE VINE OF THE EARTH." (Rev. 14:18)
RAGEFULLY PERISH FOR REAPER is an anagram for "FOR HER GRAPES ARE FULLY RIPE." (Rev. 14:18)

AH, INTENT TO HIT HER, LAUNCHED HIT, STRIKES, GLEANS is an anagram for "AND THE ANGEL THRUST IN HIS SICKLE INTO THE EARTH." (Rev. 14:19)
INVADETH, GOD AFTER HEATHEN THERE is an anagram for "AND GATHERED THE VINE OF THE EARTH." (Rev. 14:19)
FETCH, IS TRAP, DETONATION, WITNESS RAGE OF GOD, HE THWART is an anagram for "AND CAST IT INTO THE GREAT WINEPRESS OF THE WRATH OF GOD." (Rev. 14:19)

WE WON IT, THY DISPENSE WRATH, DEATH, DESTRUCTION is an anagram for "AND THE WINEPRESS WAS TRODDEN WITHOUT THE CITY." (Rev. 14:20)
O, CAME TO BLEED AND PUNISH WORST FOE is an anagram for "AND BLOOD CAME OUT OF THE WINEPRESS." (Rev. 14:20)
BE HUNT, SEE HORRID EVENT, LOSS, or IRE, THRESH ON, SO EVENTS BLED U, or SO VENTS IRE, THRESH ON, BLEED U are 3 anagrams for "EVEN UNTO THE HORSES BRIDLES." (Rev. 14:20)
Y SCORNFUL DEATHS ABOUND, NIX, DEATHS HAD SPRUNG, or SCORNFUL FOE DEATHS ABOUND, NIX, GUN, SPRY HAD DEATHS are 2 anagrams for "BY THE SPACE OF A THOUSAND AND SIX HUNDRED FURLONGS." (Rev. 14:20)