Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Miracle

I’ve had a crazy year with ups and downs but I want to share with you a miracle. My Papaw was the only person in our family that wasn’t saved. He was stubborn and quiet on the subject, but I think hypocrites he knew personally long ago had a lot to do with it. Anyways, we have been praying and witnessing to him for decades. When I was a child I asked him if he would go to Heaven if he died and he said no. It was a hard burden on our family. A few weeks ago he got pneumonia and was in the ICU and wasn’t doing well. He prayed for the first time for God to help him and miraculously he got better overnight. God did not owe him this, for the Bible says that God heareth not sinners (John 9:31) but Jesus showed him mercy anyway. The next day out of the blue my Papaw was crying and the nurses and my family couldn’t understand what he was saying. Finally my grandmother got it out of him clearly, he said “Jesus saved me.” He told everyone and all the nurses that he found the Lord! At 85 years old, it was a miracle. Unfortunately he got pneumonia in both lungs and died peacefully at home 10 days later, but when he took his last breath, my family was reading the Word of God to him, and he didn’t suffer. His funeral was last week and God has gave us so much peace through this.
Don’t give up on your loved ones. Keep on praying. Miracles still happen. I hope to see you guys soon! It can’t be too much longer I hope!

Re: Miracle

Stephanie C.
I’ve had a crazy year with ups and downs but I want to share with you a miracle. My Papaw was the only person in our family that wasn’t saved. He was stubborn and quiet on the subject, but I think hypocrites he knew personally long ago had a lot to do with it. Anyways, we have been praying and witnessing to him for decades. When I was a child I asked him if he would go to Heaven if he died and he said no. It was a hard burden on our family. A few weeks ago he got pneumonia and was in the ICU and wasn’t doing well. He prayed for the first time for God to help him and miraculously he got better overnight. God did not owe him this, for the Bible says that God heareth not sinners (John 9:31) but Jesus showed him mercy anyway. The next day out of the blue my Papaw was crying and the nurses and my family couldn’t understand what he was saying. Finally my grandmother got it out of him clearly, he said “Jesus saved me.” He told everyone and all the nurses that he found the Lord! At 85 years old, it was a miracle. Unfortunately he got pneumonia in both lungs and died peacefully at home 10 days later, but when he took his last breath, my family was reading the Word of God to him, and he didn’t suffer. His funeral was last week and God has gave us so much peace through this.
Don’t give up on your loved ones. Keep on praying. Miracles still happen. I hope to see you guys soon! It can’t be too much longer I hope!
Dear Stephanie, thank you for sharing this awesome miracle with us. I am so delighted to hear your grandfather accepted Jesus, just before he died. "Absent from the body, present with the Lord"! Amen! The same time I send my condolences, for your grandfathers recent death, I know you will miss his presence, but not forever. One day soon via the Rapture, you will be reunited with him, and that is such a wonderful thought, knowing, he is in a wonderful place with Jesus right now. Praise God, thank you Jesus, your precious loved one is now in Heaven. It truly is a miracle, the best one of all miracles, salvation, for it means eternity with the Lord instead of the unthinkable.

You are so right Stephanie, we should never, ever, give up praying for our loved ones who are not saved. I haven't given up to this very day. Both my Mother and Step Father accepted Jesus, before they died, I prayed for them every day of their lives. I'm so glad I did, because now I know they are in heaven. I'm still praying for my brothers, and I will not give up doing so, until I'm no longer here on earth.

Hope this New Year coming 2019, will finally be the year we are Raptured and taken to Heaven, at long last.
Keep watching and listening for the "Come Up Here" call from Jesus our Bridegroom, Lord and Savior.

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Re: Miracle

Stephanie,

That is truly a miracle and my grandfather too was stubborn just the same! Your story reminded me of mine! Mine was dying of heart failure (fluid around his heart) but from cancer. My dads side is catholic but you can just feel his hate or almost just couldn’t stand anything Jesus. But that finally changed (Years of my mom trying to talk to him and prayers!!) when he was almost on his death bed!
Now I can know I will see him again for saying that simple prayer and FINALLY♥️🎆🤗accepting Jesus!

Your post about him was JUST BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you for blessing me today about how it all happened and his experience in the hospital!! So sad he finally had that JOY two weeks before he died BUT thank you Jesus he accepted!!

Hugs and sympathy!!♥️♥️♥️
Amanda