Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
17 more days

Hello all,

Not sure anyone else saw or watched Rhonda Empsons latest YouTube video? But on December 21st she woke up to hearing “17 more days” if you add that it gets you to January 6/7. She seems very genuine and discernment wise I’ve never felt she wasn’t hearing from the Lord.

Now this morning I was researching my journal and I could remember my son having a dream about something in January happening. This was back on January 19, 2014 he had a dream where he knew the Lord was present in it and parts of his dream was scaring him .. some kinda evil. In the midst the Lord said to him keep his focus on him and be dependent on Him for saving him! Then he heard the next big event would be (my son heard static phone/radio kinda sound) and then he hears .. JANUARY 6. I’ve watched that date since. Even January 26 just in case he misheard “the 6th” part. A couple years later I think there was a terrorist attack in an airport on that January 6th date and thought possibly could it mean that? I’ve always put it on the back back burner and just recently today thought of Rhonda and then looked at my sons dream!! It’s the SAME DAY! Not sure what will happens but seems highly the rapture! Let’s pray it is! Any feedback would be great if they watched her video!

💜Amanda

Re: 17 more days

Good morning all,

Just want to clarify after rereading what my son heard in his dream was Jesus said “be dependent on me because I saved you” “keep your focus on me” and then he went onto “the next big event will be January 6.”

Have a great day!
Amanda

Amanda,

Thanks for sharing the two dreams/visions. Strange you should mentioned it, a good many years ago I had a dream of a big celebration we were preparing for; it was a wedding, and timing of it was around Christmas time.

I can tell you, that Jan 6th, is Christmas Eve for Ukrainian people, and Jan. 7th, is Christmas Day, this is the day my parents would celebrate Christmas when they were alive. Now consider the fact what is happening in Ukraine again, Russia confronting the country into battle, and this time trying to drag others into it as well. Full blown World War 3 is on the horizon; therefore, Jesus will come at the Rapture beforehand.

Mark Murchison, who sings and plays his guitar, plus writes his own songs is featured on youtube videos. He sings about the Lord and the Rapture, etc., he too had a vision many years ago about the Rapture taking place "around Christmas time".

I don't know of anyone, who has been given by God, the EXACT day, month, year, or hour for the Rapture to take place, and if there were such a person stating they knew it to be so "I wouldn't believe a word they said"; for NO ONE KNOW the EXACT DATE (that includes month, day & year) OR HOUR the Lord is coming; only God knows.

I'm looking to each and everyday as a possible time for the Rapture to take place; "because I believe it will happen 'WHEN WE LEAST EXPECT IT TO HAPPEN". Like a 'SURPRISE; YOU THOUGHT A DATE MENTIONED by someone", and today you didn't expect the Rapture to take place? Well, SURPRISE!!!...Today is the day!!! If you know what I mean. We WILL KNOW IT IS NEAR EVEN AT THE DOORS, watch everyday, so not to be unaware; I believe that is why Jesus told us to watch.

Any day/month/time/hour, the good Lord has chosen for the Rapture to take place, is alright with me. However, with that said, I'm praying Jesus will come quickly and our watch will be over very shortly.

Come Lord Jesus Come, and let us hear your call "Come Up Here", any day or hour now, so that we may be with you Lord forevermore. Amen!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie
Amanda,

Thanks for sharing the two dreams/visions. Strange you should mentioned it, a good many years ago I had a dream of a big celebration we were preparing for; it was a wedding, and timing of it was around Christmas time.

I can tell you, that Jan 6th, is Christmas Eve for Ukrainian people, and Jan. 7th, is Christmas Day, this is the day my parents would celebrate Christmas when they were alive. Now consider the fact what is happening in Ukraine again, Russia confronting the country into battle, and this time trying to drag others into it as well. Full blown World War 3 is on the horizon; therefore, Jesus will come at the Rapture beforehand.

Mark Murchison, who sings and plays his guitar, plus writes his own songs is featured on youtube videos. He sings about the Lord and the Rapture, etc., he too had a vision many years ago about the Rapture taking place "around Christmas time".

I don't know of anyone, who has been given by God, the EXACT day, month, year, or hour for the Rapture to take place, and if there were such a person stating they knew it to be so "I wouldn't believe a word they said"; for NO ONE KNOW the EXACT DATE (that includes month, day & year) OR HOUR the Lord is coming; only God knows.

I'm looking to each and everyday as a possible time for the Rapture to take place; "because I believe it will happen 'WHEN WE LEAST EXPECT IT TO HAPPEN". Like a 'SURPRISE; YOU THOUGHT A DATE MENTIONED by someone", and today you didn't expect the Rapture to take place? Well, SURPRISE!!!...Today is the day!!! If you know what I mean. We WILL KNOW IT IS NEAR EVEN AT THE DOORS, watch everyday, so not to be unaware; I believe that is why Jesus told us to watch.

Any day/month/time/hour, the good Lord has chosen for the Rapture to take place, is alright with me. However, with that said, I'm praying Jesus will come quickly and our watch will be over very shortly.

Come Lord Jesus Come, and let us hear your call "Come Up Here", any day or hour now, so that we may be with you Lord forevermore. Amen!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie
Amanda,

I quickly browsed through this video dream of Ronda's and some feedback and replies of those who watched her video. No personal comment this time...too late...need to stop.

Someone mentioned on their replies, that "Oranges have to do with Christmas fruit".

Another person replied Scorpion means "war coming"

Yet another; As of yesterday the stage is set for Ezekiel’s war(Ezekiel 38) so something big is going to happen soon!

Someone stated that: Orange is 33. Its the only color that is 33 in gematria and its the only fruit sharing a name with its color.

Revelation 9:3
Then out of the smoke came locusts upon the earth, and power was given them, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

Revelation 9:10
They have tails like scorpions , and stings; and in their tails is their power to hurt men for five months.

Revelation 9:5
And they were not permitted to kill anyone, but to torment for five months; and their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it stings a man.

More Replies

OH RHONDA! I just remembered! Your husband’s shirt! You said the rapture happened when he was in a flannel shirt, right?! Hardly attire for July!!!!!!!!!! SO SOON!!!!!!!!!! I just had a dream an angel showed me a nativity set. On the right side of the nativity set the figures made a shadow on the paper the angel held, “2018” It made the shadow of the numbers 2018! At the worst it’s our last Christmas here. At best..... it’s NOW! This makes the 7th-8th dream I’ve had where we are already IN HEAVEN before Christmas! Almost HOME!

The harvest is ready to be picked. just a thought. Thank you sister Rhonda. God bless you . I had a dream last week where I saw the map of Israel divided into two. and one I heard a voice that told me Israel divided into two territories immediately comes the end. Glory to God always. For everything . Praying.

If we're not gone before Christmas. I feel it be around January Trump 3rd term begins January 21 also there's super blue Blood Moon on that Day. Lord God Almighty bless YA! Sister Rhonda

Valerie,

Thank you for reading and posting!💗. I agree we are not gonna get an exact time and date like its an appointment 😂as much as I wish I knew but He is showing us clues and how close! It is something that January 6/7 date of Rhonda’s 17 more days she heard back on December 21 lines up with my sons dream so long ago!! There is something to say that the Lord did give Noah a final countdown .. I think He said in 7 more days get in the ark! Maybe as it gets closer we will have a feeling (like the day before/ or hour before!) just guessing here!

That is something about Russia now and the Ukraine and Ukraine’s Christmas Day! I have also watched Marks videos —such a humble man! I will watch her video now😉

Thank you and have a great day!

💜Amanda

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Blood Moon Jan. 20-21, 2019. 3 SuperMoons in 3 Months. A Dark Day Prophecy & A Tsunami Warning to FL

SavingHealthMinistries

Published on Dec 21, 2018

January 20-21, 2019, there will be a rare celestial event, a Super Blood Wolf Moon. Each Full Moon has a specific name, and January’s is the Wolf Moon. Some believe this to be a Dooms Day. This is NOT the Rapture and the world will not end on Jan. 22, 2019. This blood moon will be on the anniversary of Donald Trump's Inauguration as president of the United States. We are definitely living at the end of time. End times prophecy will be fulfilled. These are the Days of Elijah.

The Full Moon is also a Super Moon and Blood Moon, creating the name Super Blood Wolf Moon.

“The next Supermoon comes with the January 21 Full Moon, which is, moreover, to stage a total lunar eclipse.

“This Supermoon on January 21 ushers in the first in a series of three full Supermoons falling on January 21, February 19 and March 21, 2019. 3 Supermoons in 3 Consecutive Months. This is significant and prophetic.

“Of these, the February 19th Full Moon showcases the closest and largest full Supermoon of 2019.”

A magnitude 7.4 earthquake struck off the east coast of Russia early Friday local time, initially sparking warnings of a tsunami.

The upcoming Dark Day and Tsunami to strike St. Petersburg, FL and will greatly affect the Tampa Bay Area. If you know someone that lives there, please share this video with them.