Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE SEVEN SEALS (ANAGRAMS)

LEASHES EVENTS is an anagram for "THE SEVEN SEALS." (Rev. 5:5) So the events pertaining to each seal are kept on a leash with the seal restraining the event from happening until each seal is loosed.

SO THE FALSE ONE, or HASTEN, SEE FOOL are 2 anagrams for "ONE OF THE SEALS." (Rev. 6:1)

AND HE WHO WAS A BOLDER SHIITE is an anagram for "I SAW AND BEHOLD A WHITE HORSE."
(Rev. 6:2)
THAT SHIA HEAD HAND BOW TO MAN, or HE THAT ADAMANT SHIA WHO BOND are 2 anagrams for "AND HE THAT SAT ON HIM HAD A BOW." (Rev. 6:2) If the Shia head does hand a bow to man, will it be the peace treaty? If Shia Islam does bond, it would bond with Apostate Christianity.

NOW WAS A MAHDI CONVERTING is an anagram for "AND A CROWN WAS GIVEN TO HIM." (Rev. 6:2)
TRENCHANT, WHO GO IN TO DEFEND QURAN, CONQUER is an anagram for "AND HE WENT FORTH CONQUERING AND TO CONQUER." (Rev. 6:2)

SEE NOTED CLASH is an anagram for "THE SECOND SEAL." (Rev. 6:4)

DEATHS ON EARTH, WAR, THROES, or AH, ENDORSE THAT WAR, THROES are 2 anagrams for "ANOTHER HORSE THAT WAS RED." (Rev. 6:4)

HE LIST DEARTH, or HER LIST DEATH, or HITLER DEATHS are 3 anagrams for "THE THIRD SEAL." (Rev. 6:5) Hitler deaths could refer to deaths in interment camps.
ABANDON, DIED, HELL is an anagram for "AND I BEHELD AND LO." (Rev. 6:5)
OH, BEARS LACK, or OH, BARE, LACKS or LACK, HEAR SOB are 3 anagrams for "A BLACK HORSE." (Rev. 6:5)

AM ONE SURE FATE, FRAY, WANHOPE is an anagram for "A MEASURE OF WHEAT." (Rev. 6:6)
AH, BARELY FOOD, PENURY, ENSERFMENT AREAS is an anagram for "AND THREE MEASURES OF WHEAT FOR A PENNY." (Rev. 6:6)

HATEFUL THROES, or HASTEFUL THROE are 2 anagrams for "THE FOURTH SEAL." (Rev. 6:7)

LO, AS HE REAP is an anagram for "A PALE HORSE." Rev. 6:8)
HATED is an anagram for "DEATH." (Rev. 6:8)
AND HELL MOW, WITHHOLD LIFE is an anagram for "AND HELL FOLLOWED WITH HIM." (Rev. 6:8)

THE SELF-FAITH, or HE'S FELT FAITH are 2 anagrams for "THE FIFTH SEAL." (Rev. 6:9) "And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:" (Rev. 6:9)

WHITE ROBES is an anagram for "BE WORTHIES." (Rev. 6:11, 7:9 & 13)
YE WISE BE VEHEMENT, GIVEN REWARD OF THRONE TOO is an anagram for "AND WHITE ROBES WERE GIVEN TO EVERYONE OF THEM." (Rev. 6:11)
YET DO THY SHELTER US is an anagram for "THEY SHOULD REST YET." (Rev. 6:11)
ELATION AFTER LOSS is anagram for "FOR A LITTLE SEASON." (Rev. 6:11)
LO, ELATE SAINTS is an anagram for "A LITTLE SEASON." (Rev. 6:11)

SHE SHALT EXIT is an anagram for "THE SIXTH SEAL." (Rev. 6:12) The SHE is referring to "the great multitude" now seen in heaven after the 144,000 of the 12 tribes of Israel are sealed which all happens after the sixth seal is opened. ME TO U ALL GRATITUDE is an anagram for "THE GREAT MULTITUDE." (Rev. 7:9)
Everyone of the great multitude is grateful to God to now be in heaven. AH, ADD HEAVEN'S WISE BROTHER is an anagram for "AND HAVE WASHED THEIR ROBES." (Rev. 7:14)

EVENTS LASH THEE is an anagram for "THE SEVENTH SEAL." (Rev. 8:1)

Re: THE SEVEN SEALS (ANAGRAMS)

Hello all!

Please forgive me but I really don’t understand this post at all. My slow mind feels like this is a foreign language 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

I get the seven seals and Revelations verses in general but this all together makes my head spin! Please someone explain .. happy New Years eve😉 eve🥳🎊🥂🎆

♥️Amanda

Dear Donna Danna

Would you please explain to Amanda the purpose of these anagrams when it comes to biblical scriptures please.
How this play of words, relates to biblical scripture, similarity, or perhaps prophetic, etc. Or is this strictly a play of words, in scriptural, and nothing more?

Thanks...

Valerie

Dear Amanda

Here is a link to the following:

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/anagram

An anagram is a play on words.

The letters of many word or phrases can be rearranged to form an anagram. However, a gifted writer will purposefully use an anagram to make some sort of commentary

Valerie

Dear Amanda,

An anagram is using all the letters in a Bible phrase or verse, and rearranging them to show either something similar in the phrase or verse, or to help further explain something in the phrase or verse.

For instance, LEASHES EVENTS is an anagram for "THE SEVEN SEALS." (Rev. 5:5) Probably a better explanation for LEASHES EVENTS is "restrains events" just like the unopened Seven Seals restrain the events from happening until Jesus opens them and they are then loosed or unleashed or are no longer restrained from happening.

SO THE FALSE ONE is an anagram for "ONE OF THE SEALS." (Rev. 6:2) Actually its the first one of the seals that Jesus opens. So The False One would be the Antichrist (also known as the Little Horn)because Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life."

As to why I used anagrams showing that the Antichrist is a Shiite Muslim in verse (Rev. 6:2), please reread my post called WHO IS THE LITTLE HORN IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL? at http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1407721&cmd=show or at http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2018/donnad114-5.htm

SEE NOTED CLASH is an anagram for "THE SECOND SEAL." (Rev. 6:4) A clash is a violent confrontation or battle which goes along with the next anagram which is DEATHS ON EARTH, WAR, THROES is an anagram for
"ANOTHER HORSE THAT WAS RED." (Rev. 6:4)

HE LIST DEARTH, or HER LIST DEATH are anagrams for "THE THIRD SEAL." (Rev. 6:5) Dearth is a lack or scarcity of something which may bring death. In this case, I think they are referring to a lack or scarcity of food, but it could also mean a lack of electricity, heat and other things as well.
OH, BEARS LACK, or OH, BARE, LACK, or LACK, HEAR SOB are anagrams for "A BLACK HORSE." So A Black Horse is also referring to a lack of something.

In the next verse (Rev. 6:6) the anagram of AM ONE SURE FATE, FRAY, WANHOPE is an anagram for "A MEASURE OF WHEAT." Fray is to show the effects of strain on someone's nerves or temper. Wanhope is lack of hope, despair, hopelessness which is a sure fate which is how people will feel with a scarcity or lack of every day things that they used to have. AH,BARELY FOOD, PENURY, ENSERFMENT AREAS is an anagram for "AND THREE MEASURES OF WHEAT FOR A PENNY." (Rev. 6:6) Penury is extreme poverty and destitution, and enserfment areas may be something similar to FEMA Camps where a person is told what they have to do to receive food or other life necessities.

HATEFUL THROES,or HASTEFUL THROE are anagrams for "THE FOURTH SEAL." (Rev. 6:7) Throe can be intense or violent pain and struggle accompanying death. LO, AS HE REAP is an anagram for "A PALE HORSE. (Rev. 6:8)
What is he reaping? The grim reaper DEATH is reaping the lives of those who are being killed by the sword, hunger and the beasts of the earth. HATED is anagram for "DEATH." AND HELL MOW, WITHHOLD LIFE is an anagram for "AND HELL FOLLOWED WITH HIM." Mow means to cut down, and to withhold life is to allow someone to die, but those who go to Hell also have eternal life withheld from them.

THE SELF-FAITH, or HE'S FELT FAITH are anagrams for "THE FIFTH SEAL." (Rev. 6:8) The self-faith is not faith in yourself to accomplish anything, but rather having faith inside of yourself in regards to God, and nothing with Him is impossible. These are the souls under the altar who were slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held.

SHE SHALT EXIT is an anagram for "THE SIXTH SEAL." (Rev. 6:12) As I explained before, the SHE in this anagram is referring to "the great multitude" who will exit the earth and are now seen in heaven in Rev. 7:9 after the 144,000 of the 12 tribes of Israel are sealed.

EVENTS LASH THEE is an anagram for "THE SEVENTH SEAL." (Rev. 8:1) This refers to the events that will take place after the seventh seal is opened.

Thank you both Valerie and Donna for taking the time to help me understand!😊💗. My mind has a hard time comprehending it all!🙃. Interesting to read about it and all the information on how to do the anagrams! I’m watching daily as things come to light and you can just see all the chess players in place! The stage is truly set!! Any day now to lift off for our flight 🌈🚀☀️🌕👑💍👗👰🏻🎺🎆🎇🌠 I’m SUPER EXCITED and can just feel His peace 😇about it all! I will be surprised to be here past 2021!😉😉😉

💜👰🏻Amanda