Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Merry "Blessed" Christmas & Happy New Year - I Bring Good Tidings to the "Rapture Bound Bride"

Dear Ones in Christ Jesus,

Especially Kathy G. & Everyone who posts or reads at this site.

I bring you good tiding; good news! JESUS WAS BORN, COME LET'S CELEBRATE THE LORD'S FIRST COMING TO EARTH NOW in remembrance and thanksgiving!

LONG TIME AGO IN BETHLEHEM SONG - LYRIC AND SLIDE SHOW.

Celebrate with song and worship: link below:

Christmas Carols "Let's find the joy of celebrating the Lord's first coming to Earth...Sing Along

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1356836&cmd=show

There is more good news for the Rapture Bound Bride of Christ, so rejoice, our Savior lives and His second coming is imminent.

Jesus is coming at at time now, the wheels of prophecy have picked up this December 2018 and we are watching and listening for that "COME UP HERE" call from our Lord and Savior.

Just imagine, we are so close to celebrating the birth of our Lord's first coming to Earth, and major saber rattle has begun which could affect the whole world very shortly; bringing the Rapture to fulfillment. Now if that isn't exciting, I don't know what is!!!

"Let's find the joy of celebrating the Lord's first coming to Earth...
I wish all the wonderful Christians around the whole world especially, everyone who reads at "Rapture Flight to Heaven the very best, especially during Christmas. The time of year when we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus. Jesus was born of a virgin named Mary, suffered, died, and was buried, and rose again on the third day, and ascended to the God the Father in Heaven. Jesus is coming again, first to receive His bride in the air, and then return 7 years later and to set up His kingdom on Earth with her.

My prayer for each and everyone have a Very Blessed & Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. Let's remember this as a joyeous occasion, while praising our Heavenly Father for His wondrous love God has for the people of the world. God send His only begotten Son, Jesus, our Lord and Savior as a babe in Bethlehem to do what no one else could do, except, the One and only Son of the Living God. Jesus was the only one without sin, therefore, Jesus was the perfect sinless sacrifice and died for all sinners, because of God's great love for us. What greater gift can anyone give or receive, than the saving grace of Salvation through our Lord Jesus. The Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. Jesus, and Jesus only, there is no other like our Lord.

May we never cease praising Jesus, here on earth, and will surely continue to do so in heaven. For who else is truly worthy of such praise. Let us never forget the Lord's first coming to Earth. We find the joy and inspiration amongst much trials, testing, strife, disasters, wars and rumors of wars to raise our voices nevertheless in song, with praise and worship, giving Honor and Glory to God our Father, for sending Jesus so long ago.

Jesus is the greatest gift of all; for all who will repent, and accept Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior, will not perish, but have a blessed eternal life with Lord Jesus forevermore..Sing yea Children Sing, Sing unto the Lord your God! Amen!

In Jesus Love,

Valerie

P.S.

Someone asked me in an email, Valerie, how can you be so optimistic, with all that you have been through especially this year,2018; cancers, two surgery, eye pressure, cataracts, etc. etc. My answer is, my joy is I know that Jesus is coming anytime now, and soon all this I'm going through and been through will pass and be in the past....Jesus is the answer, and my hope and faith lies with the Lord, and His Holy Word of God, the Bible. I'm so happy that Jesus is coming soon...Thanks be to God.

Re: Merry "Blessed" Christmas & Happy New Year - I Bring Good Tidings to the "Rapture Bound Bri

Merry Christmas brothers and sisters.
Happy 2019.
Hope to see you in heaven soon.
Heidi

Re: Merry "Blessed" Christmas & Happy New Year - I Bring Good Tidings to the "Rapture Bound Bri

If Jesus comes to get us this month, that will be some Christmas present!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Boney M. - Mary's Boy Child (Officical Video) (VOD)

Merry Christmas Heidi & Kathy!!!! Rejoice, sing along!!!! Jesus is born!!!! Jesus is Coming again!!!!

Merry Christmas to many others, who post here, & read here; Michelle, Tammy, Amanda, Stephanie, Donna D. Beverley S., to mention a few. Many readers too, who send me emails.

I hope along with Kathy G., & Heidi, all the above mentioned, had a good Christmas.

Thank you for your participation and being part of the family here at Rapture Flight to Heaven.

I can't wait too meet all of you one day, in Heaven; what a day that will be, wouldn't you agree!
Finally to be with our Lord and all of dear ones, we've been meeting here at the site.

We had a nice gathering of immediate family, at my daughters & her husband's house this year, the turkey dinner was excellent. The granddaughters were great I actually complimented Lora, and stated it was better than my turkey..LOL...so I'm honest. Son and Daughter-in-law gathered together for a family gathering, which is one of my favorite part. Even Daisy our little dog, came along for some turkey. She loved it.

Regina,

How could I have forgotten your name; memory loss, is an aging person's worst nightmare.

Dear Sister in Christ, thanks for wishing me a Merry Christmas via email.

God Bless you and yours; and I wish likewise; a Very Merry Christmas & A Blessed New Year.

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie: :heart:

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄🎁 Valerie and all here that read!! I will start a new post but I REALLY today have much encouragement that the Rapture will be in 2019!!

It’s like that new or revisted old feeling this can REALLY be happening SOON!!

Love to all!
Amanda

Hi Amanda,

Good to hear from you! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

The good news is Jesus is coming, and yes 2019 does sound promising; however, I wouldn't discount 2018 just yet.

Remember anything is possible with God. Maranatha! Valerie

Here's one from Bing Crosby's White Christmas--"Snow"...

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

I love this song, just as much as I love "White Christmas."

Maranatha!

Tammy

Dear Valerie and all the RFTH Family,

I am so thankful for all of you and the fellowship we have at this site as we wait for the Coming of the Lord.

Remembering that Jesus came into the world to save us, and give us abundant life.Glory to God in the highest.

Yes, the Day is close when we shall see Him face to face - our Blessed Hope. Let us all be encouraged with this promise.

With much love and prayers for everyone who reads and posts here,

Blessings,

Michelle.

Dear Michelle & Everyone

I want to wish each and everyone a very "Happy New Year", and I pray we will meet very soon at the Rapture.

It really looks, like it's all going down in the very near future, this might turn out to be the Happiest New Year of all; via the Rapture, very soon.

Keep watching, and keep your eyes on Jesus, Jesus is coming any time now. I'm holding on to His promise, that He will come and take His own, with Him in the Rapture.

We don't have long now, and the very first Promise from the Lord listed on "Todays Promises from the Bible" on Jan. 1, 2019 is the following:

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory? The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law. But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord. (1 Corinthians 15:51-58)

Reflection
In an instant, the saints of the Christian faith will be caught up in the air to meet their Lord in wonderful glory. What an incredible picture of the church ascending to their glorious home at the long anticipated trumpet trill! Indeed, the victory over death and sin is evident through the return of Christ and we shall reign with Him forevermore. This promise of hope and everlasting life only brings us to a place of great thanksgiving to our beautiful Saviour.

Maranatha,

Valerie

A Merry Christmas to the Ukrainian people, and Orthrodox Christians who celebrate Christmas today January 7th.

In memory of my Ukrainian parents who have been many decades now with the Lord, I would like to post a greeting, on behalf of myself, and my parents. It doesn't matter when we celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus, however, I see it as an honor to stop and celebrate, the Lord's first coming to earth as we await His second coming, in the air, and later to earth.

Here are a couple of Christmas hymns in remembrance of Jesus' birthday, and the celebration we as a family had together during our parents life here on earth. "Christ is Born"

Спи Ісусе спи | Sleep Jesus, sleep | Ukrainian Christmas carol

«О свята Маріє Мати» Даринка та Анастасія Михайлів

"ДЗЕНЬ-ДЗЕЛЕНЬ" коляда в Прикарпатті (Князівське)

Тиха ніч. Колядка.

Студія " Водограй " - " Коляда " - Буковель

Святослав Край
Published on Nov 1, 2011
З Новим роком та Різдвом Христовим Вас вітає та щастя і здоров'я бажає з Буковеля студія " Водограй