Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Christmas Carols "Let's find the joy of celebrating the Lord's first coming to Earth...

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

The Nativity Story in Song and John 3:16

Prophecy Update Videos
Published on Dec 14, 2018

The Nativity Story in Song and John 3:16

Re: Christmas Carols "Let's find the joy of celebrating the Lord's first coming to Earth...

O Holy Night with Lyrics Christmas Carol Sung by a Children's Choir

Published on Oct 3, 2013
Best Christmas carol O Holy Night beautiful harmonies sung by a top kids choir stunning! Great for performances, schools, choirs and church.

The First Noel with Lyrics Christmas Carol Sung by Kids Choir

Published on Nov 21, 2013
A classic Christmas song The First Noel beautifully sung by kids - great for singing along, performances, schools, choirs and church.

We Three Kings with Lyrics Christmas Carol Sung by a Kids Choir

Published on Dec 12, 2013
Popular Christmas song We Three Kings sung by a top children's choir - great for performances, schools, choirs and church.

While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks By Night with Lyrics Christmas Carol Sung by Children'

Published on Dec 10, 2013
A popular Christmas song beautifully sung by kids - a carol great for singing along, performances, schools, choirs and church.

Thanks Regina for starting us off for 2019 Christmas, with these beautiful songs..

Dear Ones in Christ Jesus,

I know that some of us, if not most, have been through some testing, trials, suffering, and loss, since last Christmas past. Changes in our lives, whether for good or other, have crossed our lives during 2019; along with the constant watching for the coming of our Lord Jesus at the Rapture. Some have us are weary at times as time passes by, and we're still here. However, we carry on, we're told to do so, until Jesus comes, therefore, let nothing come between us from celebrating the first coming of our Lord, as a babe in the manger. The Lord brought us joy with His birth, for those way before us as well as now, longed for a Savior, to save us from eternal d a m n a t i o n. Lo and Behold, so very long ago, Jesus our beloved Savior was born to snatch us out of Satan's grip and paid the price in full for our sins.

Therefore, let us rejoice with our family and friends, and rejoice in song, praise, gathering together in His precious name, Jesus, to celebrate, the one we are so eagerly looking for His return at the Rapture.

Therefore, sing heaven and earth sing, Jesus our Savior, came to Earth the first time, and is coming very soon again. I can't wait to see and hear, what beautiful songs, the Angels and Saints, are singing, praising the Lord, for His goodness, mercy, and every saving grace, through His sacrifice.

Thanks be to God for Jesus, that sweet babe in the manger so long ago!!!

Please feel free to post Christmas songs, praising our Lord, perhaps, we'll be in Heaven sooner, than we think.

Marantha!

In the Love of Our Lord & Savior, Jesus

Valerie

Ukrainian Christmas carol׃ Heaven and earth

Heaven and Earth are rejoicing and announcing the Lord's Birth

Ukrainian Christmas carol׃ Heaven and earth

"Heaven and Earth" are rejoicing and announcing the Lord's Birth

Nebo i Zemlia, Nebo i Zemlia Nyni Torzhestvuyut'
Heaven and Earth, Heaven and Earth are Today Rejoicing.

Anhely, liudy, Anhely, liudy, veselo praznuyut'
Angels and People, Angels and People, are in joyous Celebration.

chorus: Khrystos Rodyvsia, Boh Voplotyvsia, Anhely Spivayut', Tsarya Vitaut', Poklin Vidayut', Pastyriyi Khrayut, CHUDO, CHUDO! Povidayut'

chorus: Christ is Born, God Incarnation, Angels are Singing, Greeting the King, Bowing to Him, Shepherds are Crying out Rejoicing, MIRACLE, MIRACLE, They're Proclaiming!

That's my personal Ukrainian transliteration and English translation. I hope it makes sense.

Hope Was Born This Night

MercyMe - Joseph's Lullaby

He Made a Way in a Manger

Thanks Regina,

Here's an wonderful Hymn which I love..."Angels we have heard on high....
over a thousand people took part in it.

God Bless!

Over A Thousand People Came Together To Break a Record And Bring This Moving Christmas Hymn To Life

Who Would Have Dreamed

We Three Kings

"O Come, O Come, Immanuel" in English & Hebrew LIVE in Jerusalem! // David's Citadel // Joshua Aaron

Premiered Oct 13, 2019

Angels We Have Heard On High

Dec 16, 2011

3 Hours of Christmas Music | Traditional Instrumental Christmas Songs Playlist | Piano & Orchestra

Josh Groban - O Holy Night [with lyrics]

"But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times." Micah 5:2

Josh Groban - O Holy Night [with lyrics]

"But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times." Micah 5:2

Thank you Kathy for sending me this video in a email -Rick Steves' European Christmas

Rick Steves' European Christmas

Thanks Kathy very nice video to watch how they celebrate Christmas in Europe.

Merry Christmas, and a Blessed New Year

Re: Thank you Kathy for sending me this video in a email -Rick Steves' European Christmas

Best Gospel Christmas - Christian Christmas Carols Worship Songs 2019

Dec. 20,2019

Re: Thank you Kathy for sending me this video in a email -Rick Steves' European Christmas

Joy to the World with Lyrics | Christmas Carol & Song

Now that Christmas Day is just 2 days away, I'm bumping this back up!

Well, another Christmas Day is approaching!

Merry Christmas! And may next Christmas see us all in Heaven with Jesus!

Rick Steves' European Christmas

Bump for Christmas Day!