Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Urgent Prayer Requests for our Sister in Christ, family & friends. Please pray, for one and al

Heidi
Dear Valerie,

I am so touched by you saying that I am in your nightly prayers despite of what you are going through.
Thank you very much.
Thank you everybody else who is praying for me.
Please thank the lady who asked you to pass on this message to me. I will continue to pray for her and her family.
You're most welcome Heidi!

We all should pray for one another, after all we are family, and we will live with Jesus together forevermore.

God Bless You, One and All!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: Urgent Prayer Requests for our Sister in Christ, family & friends. Please pray, for one and al

Dear Ones in Christ Jesus,

Here is an update from our dear Sister Christ, who requested prayer, for herself, family and friends.

"Valerie, I thought I should give an update for those who might still be praying for the young man with burns, for whom I requested prayers. He is out of the coma now and I've been told that the swelling of his face has gone down and his face is not too bad. He has had many operations, but has survived, and I thank the LORD for hearing our prayers for him and would like to thank all who have been praying for him.Please continue to pray for his soul."

I say thank God that our prayers have been lifting this young man up in prayer to the Lord our God, therefore, may we continue to do so for his complete physical healing of his body, as well as keep praying for his salvation.

Please continue to pray for her Son, he has allowed himself to be influenced by Satan and his cohorts showing violent frighting tendencies. So much so, that his own mother fears his exhibition of violence in action. Please, please continue to pray, that Satan will loosen his grip on him, and stops all evil actions, as well as verbal condemnations or intentions now and in the future. Pray, for his soul, that God willing, he will be reminded that Jesus loves him, and died in his place for his sins too. May he find his way back to God and his ways in Jesus name I pray.

Prayer warriors needed; if there are any here, you are very much need. Our dear Sister in Christ, is crying out to God, and to His people "help" "help "help" Amen.

Our Sister in Christ, was very badly shaken, after his violent display of throwing and breaking dishes towards the kitchen fridge. Pray in the name of Jesus, that no harm comes to her, and that God will send an Angel to protect her from all harm. Her battle is not with her Son, but with the prince and principalities of the air their evil and darkness. The time is short, and Satan knows, Jesus is coming soon, to get His bride; therefore, he is becoming more intimidating towards Christians who soon will leave this Earth with the Lord. We need to look after our own, and prayer can bend steel or move mountains, when we believe.

Let us rebuke Satan in Jesus name, and pray for God to put a hedge of covering of protection over her around her, and her home, until Jesus Comes at the Rapture.

I say dear Sister in Christ, fear not the Lord is with you, and everyone here will continue lifting you up in their prayers, for God to be victorious over everything, you have encountered to this very day. We will continue to Pray for the two young men, for your Son & the burn victim. We will continue to pray for the salvation of their souls, for they are bound and blinded by Satan and their only hope for a secure and happy eternity lies in and with Jesus.

" Dear God and Father in Heaven, we command Satan in Jesus name, to loose his grip on these two young man, and release them over to God the Father and His plan for their lives, this very day, In Jesus name we pray. Amen!"

Dear Ones in Christ Jesus, Please "help" this Sister in Christ Jesus with your "prayers" in "Jesus name, I pray".

I'm continuing to pray for you dear one in Christ Jesus; God will be victorious over all and every situation,
let us let go, and let God in His divine wisdom and knowledge, and will help you and yours overcome, even what seems impossible at present. Have Faith in God, to move in a mighty way and clear the path and deliver one and all from evil.

Praying for you and yours this very night as always and awaiting a good update and report shortly.
Jesus is coming soon, and all this will be in the past too.

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie