Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE LAKE OF FIRE & THE GREAT WHITE THRONE (ANAGRAMS)

HELL'S MISTAKEN, HE WHO R DEFIANT, or HELL'S MISTAKEN, HE WHO ART FIEND are 2 anagrams for "THE SAME SHALL DRINK OF THE WINE." (Rev. 14:10)
GOD HATE, THROW OFF is anagram for "OF THE WRATH OF GOD." (Rev. 14:10)
O, I WHIP CRUSHED is an anagram for "WHICH IS POURED." (Rev. 14:10)
THEN ROUT OUT, I'M WITHOUT EXIT is an anagram for "OUT WITHOUT MIXTURE INTO THE" (Rev. 14:10) PUSH, NO DIGNIFICATION is an anagram for "CUP OF HIS INDIGNATION." (Rev. 14:10)

BE A HELL'S HAND is an anagram for "AND HE SHALL BE" (Rev. 14:10)
IT TORMENT *****, **** IT REB, FIEND is an anagram for "TORMENTED WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONE." (Rev. 14:10)

TORMENT, CHASTENED HOOKERS FIT THEME, or TORMENT, THE CHASTENED HOOKERS FIT ME are 2 anagrams for "THE SMOKE OF THEIR TORMENT ASCENDETH." (Rev. 14:11)
PER EVER UNFAVORED is an anagram for "UP FOREVER AND EVER." (Rev. 14:11)
THY HAVEN'T GOD, HERESY, I RANT ON is an anagram for "THEY HAVE NO REST DAY NOR NIGHT." (Rev. 14:11)

BEWARE THEE HOST EVIL ACTS is an anagram for "THESE BOTH WERE CAST ALIVE" (Rev. 19:20)
TAKE IN A FOOL is an anagram for "INTO A LAKE OF" (Rev. 19:20)
MOBSTER IN UNBRIEF WRITHING is an anagram for "FIRE BURNING WITH BRIMSTONE." (Rev. 19:20)
Rev. 19:20 is referring to the beast and the false prophet being cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone so the complete anagram for the verse would be BEWARE THEE HOST EVIL ACTS, TAKE IN FOOL, MOBSTER IN UNBRIEF WRITHING which is the complete anagram for "THESE BOTH WERE CAST ALIVE INTO A LAKE OF FIRE BURNING WITH BRIMSTONE." (Rev. 19:20)

I HOT, NAIL, TAKE OFFENDER, MOBSTER IN, or I HOT, NAIL, TAKE OFFENDER, INSERT MOB are 2 anagrams for "INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE AND BRIMSTONE." (Rev. 20:10)

AND THY HELL'S ANTI-GOD BAD MEN RANTED FOREVER AND EVER is an anagram for "AND SHALL BE TORMENTED DAY AND NIGHT FOREVER AND EVER." (Rev. 20:10)

IS A WAGE, THROW IN THE TARE is an anagram for "I SAW A GREAT WHITE THRONE." (Rev. 20:11)
Romans 6:23 says, "The wages of sin is death."

AND WHERE ALL END HATED, FIRE ACTS, TAKE IN THE FOOL is an anagram for "AND DEATH AND HELL WERE CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE." (Rev. 20:14)

FIERCER SWEAT, TAKE IN THE FOOL is an anagram for "WERE CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE." (Rev. 20:14)

DOES THEN DETACH, or SO THEN DETACHED, or AH, HOT DECEDENTS are 3 anagrams for "THE SECOND DEATH." (Rev. 20:14)

HE NOW OVER SAD is an anagram for "AND WHOSOEVER" (Rev. 20:15)
HE NOW OVER SAD WAS NOT FOUND WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE is an anagram for "AND WHOSOEVER WAS NOT FOUND WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE." (Rev. 20:15)
SET WORD - UNFIT WANTON or SET WORD - WANT NO UNFIT are 2 anagrams for "WAS NOT FOUND WRITTEN." (Rev. 20:15)
A SWIFT SCARE, TAKE IN THE FOOL is an anagram for "WAS CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE." (Rev. 20:15)