Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
7 STARS, 7 GOLDEN CANDLESTICKS, 7 SPIRITS OF GOD, & THE LORD'S PROMISES TO THE OVERCOMER (ANAGRAMS)

In Rev. 1:13 we see Jesus "WITH A GOLDEN GIRDLE," and in verse 14 His hair is "WHITE AS SNOW."
WILLING HEARTED GOD is an anagram for "WITH A GOLDEN GIRDLE," and WHAT WISE SON is an anagram for "WHITE AS SNOW."

GOD'S WORDS, A DEEP WRATH is an anagram for "A SHARP TWO-EDGED SWORD." (Rev. 1:16)

THESE SERVANTS is an anagram for "THE SEVEN STARS." (Rev. 1:20, 3:1)
U CHOSEN LEGS, HE CAN SERVE THE FATHER is an anagram for "ARE THE ANGELS OF THE SEVEN CHURCHES." (Rev. 1:20)

THESE CHOSEN SERVANTS SERVE THE FATHER, EL CHANGES U is an anagram for "THE SEVEN STARS ARE THE ANGELS OF THE SEVEN CHURCHES." (Rev. 1:20)

HE CLOCKS SLATED ENDING EVENTS, or SKETCHES LIVE LONG DESCENDANT are two anagrams for
"THE SEVEN GOLDEN CANDLESTICKS." (Rev. 1:20)

O, I THAT OVERCOMETH IT, WE LOVE HIM A LOT, THE ELITE GIFT OFFER is an anagram for
"TO HIM THAT OVERCOMETH WILL I GIVE TO EAT OF THE TREE OF LIFE." THE ELITE OFFER is an anagram for "THE TREE OF LIFE." (Rev. 2:7, 22:2)

OFT PRAISE GODHEAD is an anagram for "THE PARADISE OF GOD." (Rev. 2:7)

UNFAULTED HOT FAITH, or THAT UNFOULED FAITH are 2 anagrams for "FAITHFUL UNTO DEATH." (Rev. 2:10)

WHEW, FLEE EVIL, GLORIFICATION is an anagram for "I WILL GIVE THEE A CROWN OF LIFE." (Rev. 2:10)

OF LETHAL HOT BURNS, or OF HELL HAST TO BURN, or O, THAT OF HELL BURNS are 3 anagrams for "SHALL NOT BE HURT OF." (Rev. 2:11)

DOES THEN DETACH, or SO THEN DETACHED, or AH, HOT DECEDENTS are 3 anagrams for "THE SECOND DEATH." (Rev. 2:11, 20:14)

GOD'S WORDS, THE WISER HATH WEPT is an anagram for "THE SHARP SWORD WITH TWO EDGES."
(Rev. 2:12)

O, I THAT OVERCOMETH IT, WE LOVE HIM A LOT, I THEN HANDED MAN GIFT is an anagram for
"TO HIM THAT OVERCOMETH WILL I GIVE OF THE HIDDEN MANNA." (Rev. 2:17) I THEN HANDED MAN is an anagram for "THE HIDDEN MANNA." (Rev. 2:17)

THAT WISE ONE is an anagram for "A WHITE STONE." (Rev. 2:17)

INTENT - HONEST SAINT, NEW ADAM, RENEW, or INTENT - HONEST SAINT, RENEW A MAN, WED, or INTENT - ATONE, RENEW MAN, A HINT - WEDS, or ATONED, RENEW MAN, WHITEN AS INTENT are 4 anagrams for "AND IN THE STONE A NEW NAME WAS WRITTEN." (Rev. 2:17)

INTEND AS HONEST, or END - HONEST SAINT are 2 anagrams for "AND IN THE STONE." (Rev. 2:17)

I ART GIANT TROUBLE is an anagram for "GREAT TRIBULATION." (Rev. 2:22, 7:14)

O, HE HATH CONVERTED MATE is an anagram for "AND HE THAT OVERCOMETH." (Rev. 2:26)

WORTHY MEN WOULD KEEP, TOIL, HONEST TAKEN, HID HIM, VOW PRESTIGE, VENERATION is an anagram for "AND KEEPETH MY WORKS UNTO THE END TO HIM WILL I GIVE POWER OVER THE NATIONS." (Rev. 2:26) OH, VOW PRESTIGE, VENERATION is an anagram for "GIVE POWER OVER THE NATIONS." (Rev. 2:26)

NOTHING SMARTER, or IN THE STRONG ARM, or THRONG'S RAIMENT, or THRONGS ARE MINE, or
THRONGS ART IN ME are 5 anagrams for "THE MORNING STAR." (Rev. 2:28) (As a side note according to Rev. 22:16, Jesus said, "I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star." I'M ON TOP, I'D FIND GOD THE FATHER'S FAVOR is an anagram for "I AM THE ROOT AND THE OFFSPRING OF DAVID." DONE AND GRANTS MAN BIRTHRIGHT is an anagram for "AND THE BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR." (Rev. 22:16)

IT'S THE PROFESSING DOVE, or O, FORGIVENESS, ITS DEPTH are 2 anagrams for "THE SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD." (Rev. 3:1, 5:6)

O, FAITH HESITANCE, ME LIE LOW is an anagram for "I WILL COME ON THEE AS A THIEF." (Rev. 3:3)

NOT DELETING FIRM HEARTED'S, or SINGLE HEARTED FIT NORM, or DID GRANT ME LIFE, SET THRONE are 3 anagrams for "NOT DEFILED THEIR GARMENTS." (Rev. 3:4) DO GRANT ME LIFE, THIRD HEAVEN SET is an anagram for "HAVE NOT DEFILED THEIR GARMENTS." (Rev. 3:4)

YE WORTHY HEART is an anagram for "THEY ARE WORTHY." (Rev. 3:4)

AH, THE BLAMELESS CLOTHED IN WHITE RAIMENT is an anagram for "THE SAME SHALL BE CLOTHED IN WHITE RAIMENT." (Rev. 3:4) I WHITEN, ART MINE is an anagram for "IN WHITE RAIMENT. " (Rev. 3:4, 4:4)

In Rev. 3:4 Jesus promises the overcomer that he will not blot out his name out of the book of life. OUT, ABOLISHMENT is an anagram for "BLOT OUT HIS NAME."

WHILE DO LIKE LAMB is an anagram for "BEHOLD, I WILL MAKE." (Rev. 3:9)
COMETH TO ME is an anagram for "THEM COME TO ME." (Rev. 3:9)
END TEARS, WHY BE THIEF PROOF is an anagram for "AND WORSHIP BEFORE THY FEET." (Rev. 3:9)
DO WANT TO THANK is an anagram for "AND TO KNOW THAT." (Rev. 3:9)
DO HAVE THEE LIVE is an anagram for "I HAVE LOVED THEE." (Rev. 3:9)

BECAUSE HATH UTMOST TOP KEEPER ON WATCH, EDIFY is an anagram for "BECAUSE THOU HAST KEPT THE WORD OF MY PATIENCE." (Rev. 3:10) I ALSO WILL KEEP THEE THEFT PROOF, OH, NOT IMMATURE is an anagram for "I ALSO WILL KEEP THEE FROM THE HOUR OF TEMPTATION." (Rev. 3:10)

I'M HOME, LIKE LAW, TO THRIVE, A MATCH is an anagram for "HIM THAT OVERCOMETH WILL I MAKE A." (Rev. 3:12)

INHERIT ALL GOD, MY POP, LEFT ME is an anagram for "PILLAR IN THE TEMPLE OF MY GOD." (Rev. 3:12)

U R JEWELS, AMEN, or SURNAME JEWEL, or MAN SURE JEWEL, or A JEW RULES MEN, or MEANS JEW RULE are 5 anagrams for "NEW JERUSALEM." (Rev. 3:12, 21:2)

TRINITY WHITE GARMENT, SON TO HIM is an anagram for "I GRANT TO SIT WITH ME IN MY THRONE." (Rev. 3:21)