Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AN HUNDRED AND FORTY AND FOUR THOUSAND SEALED (144,000) OF THE TRIBES OF ISRAEL ANAGRAMS

AND FOR YOUR STAND, RUN; AND THOU HAND FED is an anagram for "AN HUNDRED AND FORTY AND FOUR THOUSAND." (Rev. 7:4) According to Rev 12:6, "And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed here there a thousand two hundred and threescore days."

Twelve thousand of each tribe of Israel are sealed according to Rev. 7:5-8 making it a total of 144,000 that are sealed. WE SEAL SAVED, HUNTED LOT is an anagram for "SEALED TWELVE THOUSAND." (Rev. 7:5-8)

There are 12 tribes of Israel that were Jacob's sons, and Jacob was later called Israel. If you look at the names of the tribes listed in Rev. 7:5-8, the names of the tribes are not in the order of their birth because the name of the eldest son Reuben not listed as first. Reuben is listed as second in the verse. Also Jacob's son Dan has not been listed and is replaced with Joseph's oldest son Manasses. In order of their birth, they were Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph & Benjamin which are the Old Testament spellings for these tribes. The order in which they are list in Rev. 7:5-8 is as follows: Judah, Reuben, Gad, Aser, Nepthalim, Manasses, Simeon, Levi, Issachar, Zabulon, Joseph & Benjamin. In Rev. 7:5-8, three sons are always grouped together in one Bible verse so I decided to see if an anagram was involved for each group of 3 names.

JUDEA DANGER HUB is an anagram for "JUDAH, REUBEN, GAD" which are the names of the first 3 sons listed in Rev. 7:5. Jesus told his disciples the following according to Matt. 24:15-16, "When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place (whoso readeth, let him understand:) then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains." (Judea is an alternate spelling of Judaea.)

HE IMPLANT MASSES, A SNARE is an anagram for "ASER, NEPHTHALIM, MANASSES" which are the names of the next three tribes which are listed in Rev. 7:6. Does the implant have something to do with receiving the Mark of the Beast in the forehead or in the right hand in order to buy or sell which may possibly have something to do with a computer chip implant and/or a DNA implant from the beast or a fallen angel with an eternal death cell in it that masses of people receive? It will be a snare that those taking the mark of the beast will be unable to escape from because no one who takes the mark of the beast repents.

A EVIL SEARCH MISSION is an anagram for "SIMEON, LEVI, ISSACHAR" which are the next 3 tribes listed in Rev. 7:7. They certainly will be searching for anyone unwilling to worship the image of the beast and those people will be killed who also haven't taken the mark of the beast. Also the woman (Israel) will flee into the wilderness for 1,260 days to escape the Serpent (Rev. 12:14).

The last 3 tribes listed in Rev. 7:8 are ZABULON, JOSEPH, BENJAMIN, but I didn't discover the anagram for just those 3 names together. However, when I added the words WERE SEALED from the same Bible verse to those 3 names, I found the following anagram of MAIN HELP JESUS, BE JEW BLOOD NAZARENE as the anagram for "ZABULON, JOSEPH, BENJAMIN WERE SEALED." (Rev. 7:8)

An interesting thing to note in New Jerusalem is the twelve gates were twelve pearls which are supposed to represent the twelve tribes of Israel. WARNED TWELVE, TAG, PRE-SEAL THESE TWELVE is an anagram for
"AND THE TWELVE GATES WERE TWELVE PEARLS." (Rev. 21:21) LO, WE SAVE; YE SERVE A GREAT FOREPLAN is an anagram for "EVERY SEVERAL GATE WAS OF ONE PEARL." (Rev. 21:21) ALSO WE'VE A GREAT FOREPLAN YE SERVE is a second anagram for "EVERY SEVERAL GATE WAS OF ONE PEARL" (Rev. 21:21)

I WERT HEAVEN'S, OFT BLEST ME is an anagram for "NAMES OF THE TWELVE TRIBES" (Rev. 21:12).
IT OFFER, ENCRADLE SHILOH is an anagram for "OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL." (Rev. 21:12) Shiloh is a title for the Messiah. Genesis 49:10 says, "The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be." So Shiloh would be a reference to the Messiah Jesus Christ who was born in Israel who shall return to Israel in the future.