Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE WOMAN WITH A CROWN OF TWELVE STARS AND THE GREAT RED DRAGON ANAGRAMS

HEAR A NEED, TRAPPED is an anagram for "AND THERE APPEARED" (Rev. 12:1)
HEAR PA PREDATE END is a 2nd anagram for "AND THERE APPEARED" (Rev. 12:1) The end will be 1,260 days after the woman flees into the wilderness (Rev. 12:6) (Pa in this verse would refer to God.)

NARROW GATE, I NEED HAVEN is an anagram for "A GREAT WONDER IN HEAVEN" (Rev. 12:1)

LO, WATCH, MOANED, THUS WHITEN is an anagram for "A WOMAN CLOTHED WITH THE SUN" (Rev. 12:1) WATCH LOT MOAN, HE'D WHITEN US is a 2nd anagram for "A WOMAN CLOTHED WITH THE SUN." (Rev. 12:1)

AND THOU THEREON FREED MEN is an anagram for "AND THE MOON UNDER HER FEET," (Rev. 12:1).

RAN, U HANDED HOPE is an anagram for "UPON HER HEAD." (Rev. 12:1)

SAVE, A WORST FELT CROWN is an anagram for "A CROWN OF TWELVE STARS." (Rev. 12:1) Of course, the crown of thorns that was placed on the Lord Jesus Christ's head by the Roman soldiers before his crucifixion was "a worst felt crown." John 19:2 says, "And the soldiers plaited a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put him in a purple robe."

HEED NEW ABIDING CHRIST CHILD is an anagram for "AND SHE BEING WITH CHILD CRIED." (Rev. 12:2)

I NATAL VIRGIN BIRTH is an anagram for "TRAVAILING IN BIRTH." (Rev. 12:2) Matthew 1:2 says, "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us."

GIANT RIVAL is an anagram for "TRAVAILING." (Rev. 12:2) Jesus Christ's giant rival would be the dragon or Satan.

AID A PRE-INTENDED BELOVED is an anagram for "AND PAINED TO BE DELIVERED." (Rev. 12:2)

NOW DARE THRONE IN HEAVEN is an anagram for "ANOTHER WONDER IN HEAVEN." (Rev. 12:3)

HE A BOLD DANGER TO REGARD is an anagram for "BEHOLD A GREAT RED DRAGON." (Rev. 12:3)

A DANGER TO REGARD is an anagram for "A GREAT RED DRAGON." (Rev. 12:3) ARROGANT, DEGRADE is a 2nd anagram for "A GREAT RED DRAGON." (Rev. 12:3)

EVEN HAS GIVEN THRONES' HANDS DNA is an anagram for "HAVING SEVEN HEADS AND TEN HORNS." (Rev. 12:3)

AND HADES SUN WORSHIP CONVENES is anagram for "AND SEVEN CROWNS UPON HIS HEADS." (Rev. 12:3)

ITS LIE HAD DRAWN, TRAP THE THIRD is an anagram for "AND HIS TAIL DREW THE THIRD PART."(Rev. 12:4)
AND HIS WILE DART TRAP THE THIRD is a 2nd anagram for "AND HIS TAIL DREW THE THIRD PART."(Rev. 12:4)

HE OFT HAS SEEN FAVOR is an anagram for "OF THE STARS OF HEAVEN." (Rev. 12:4)

HAST SEEN FAVOR is an anagram for "STARS OF HEAVEN." (Rev. 12:4) Job 38:7 says, "When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy:" The fallen angels were sons of God and called morning stars before they sinned and became fallen angels. They had God's favor before they sinned. As a side note, the Lord also promised Abraham that he would multiply his seed as the "stars of heaven." (Gen. 22:17 & 26:4)

LO, WHAT MEN FED is an anagram for "THE WOMAN FLED." (Rev. 12:6)

NEW SHIELD, REST is an anagram for "THE WILDERNESS." (Rev. 12:6) SHELTERED WINS is a 2nd anagram for "THE WILDERNESS." (Rev. 12:6, 12:14) SHELTER WIDENS is the 3rd anagram for "THE WILDERNESS." (Rev. 12:6) It is believed that the fortress of Petra will shelter the woman (Israel) when she flees into the wilderness for 1,260 days. The entrance to Petra is through a narrow gap which widens inside where the city of Petra is located.

AH, MENACING HELL'S DAIS is an anagram for "MICHAEL AND HIS ANGELS." (Rev. 12:7) Michael and his angels fought against the dragon according to this verse. (As a side note, MIRACLE CHANGE HEALTH is an anagram for "MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL" (Jude 1:9)

TALONED VIPER is an anagram for "PREVAILED NOT."(Rev. 12:8)

EARTH GOT DANGER is an anagram for "THE GREAT DRAGON."( Rev. 12:9)

LO, PRETENDS is an anagram for "OLD SERPENT." (Rev. 12:9)

A DNA DEATH CELL, EVIL STAND is an anagram for "CALLED THE DEVIL AND SATAN."(Rev. 12:9)

THWART, RAGE is an anagram for "GREAT WRATH." (Rev. 12:12)

CUTS DEEPER is an anagram for "PERSECUTED." (Rev. 12:13)

SOUND HEIR is an anagram for "NOURISHED."(Rev. 12:14)

NO ADMONISHMENT, HIDES US HEIRS, FAMILIAR FATE DATE is an anagram for "SHE IS NOURISHED FOR A TIME AND TIMES AND HALF A TIME."(Rev. 12:14) AID MEN MONTHS, HIDES US HEIRS, FATE ON FAMILIAR DATE is a 2nd anagram I just discovered this week for "SHE IS NOURISHED FOR A TIME AND TIMES AND HALF A TIME."
(Rev. 12:14)