Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH (ANAGRAMS)

WRATH GORE THEE is an anagram for "THE GREAT WH*RE." (Rev. 17:1)(The missing letter in WH*RE IS "O".)

O, INFRACTION is an anagram for "FORNICATION." (Rev. 17:2)

WH*RE FOE IN INFRACTION is an anagram for "WINE OF HER FORNICATION." (Rev. 17:2)(The missing letter in WH*RE is the letter "O".)

THEIR LEWDNESS is an anagram for "THE WILDERNESS." (Rev. 17:3)

LEWDER SINS is an anagram for "WILDERNESS." (Rev. 17:3)

UNDER ROMAN CATHOLIC POPE, WE'LL DRAW ASTRAY, SNARE U is an anagram for "THE WOMAN WAS ARRAYED IN PURPLE AND SCARLET COLOUR." (Rev. 17:4) THE POPULAR ROMAN CARNAL, LEWD COURTESAN WAYSIDER is the 2nd anagram for "THE WOMAN WAS ARRAYED IN PURPLE AND SCARLET COLOUR." (Rev. 17:4)

DITCH NAKED, LEWD DOG is and anagram for "AND DECKED WITH GOLD." (Rev. 17:4)

SEDUCTION REAP SONS is an anagram for "AND PRECIOUS STONES." (Rev. 17:4)

SNARED PAL is an anagram for "AND PEARLS." (Rev. 17:4)

However, if you put all of the above 3 phrases together and rearrange some of the words, it could be read as DITCH, NAKED, LEWD LAPDOG, SEDUCTION REAP, SNARED SONS is an anagram for "AND DECKED WITH GOLD AND PRECIOUS STONES AND PEARLS." In this instance the word PAL becomes LAP in LAPDOG. A lapdog is a person or organization that is influenced or controlled by another.

Also the next word in the verse after AND PEARLS is HAVING so AN EVIL HAND GRASP is an anagram for "AND PEARLS HAVING" which is followed by the words "A GOLDEN CUP IN HER HAND." OH, UNCLEAN PIG AND HERD is an anagram for "A GOLDEN CUP IN HER HAND." (Rev. 17:4) If you read this altogether, it could be read as DITCH, NAKED, LEWD DOG, SEDUCTION REAP SONS, AN EVIL HAND GRASP, OH UNCLEAN PIG AND HERD is an anagram for "AND DECKED WITH GOLD AND PRECIOUS STONES AND PEARLS HAVING A GOLDEN CUP IN HER HAND." (Rev. 17:4)

LO, FAN FOUL AMBITIONS is an anagram for "FULL OF ABOMINATIONS." (Rev. 17:4)

SHE LIFT SIN is an anagram for "FILTHINESS." (Rev. 17:4)

SHE LIFT SIN, INFRACTION, HONOR FADE is an anagram for "AND FILTHINESS OF HER FORNICATION." (Rev. 17:4)

OH, HEARD PROFANE NUDE is an anagram for "AND UPON HER FOREHEAD." (Rev. 17:5)
OH, R HEAD PROFANE NUDE is a 2nd anagram FOR "AND UPON HER FOREHEAD." (Rev. 17:5)

WASTEWATER IN MAN is an anagram for "WAS A NAME WRITTEN." (Rev. 17:5) I think of wastewater in man as the impurities that the kidneys remove from our body just like our spiritual impurities are sins.

MY SET YR. is an anagram for "MYSTERY." (Rev. 17:5)

BETRAY BY SET HOLY GARMENT is an anagram for "MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT." (Rev. 17:5) NOTABLY BETRAY, THY MERGES is a 2nd anagram for "MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT." (Rev. 17:5) When Christianity merges with Islam, it will become an apostate Christianity.

ROME HATH STOLE FORTH is an anagram for "THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS." (Rev. 17:5) OH, ROME'S LEFT HATH ROT is a 2nd anagram for "THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS." (Rev. 17:5) This would refer to the liberal left side.

ROME, I ONE THAT ABANDONS FAITH is an anagram for "AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH." (Rev. 17:5) INTO HATE, ROME ABANDONS FAITH is a 2nd anagram for "AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH." (Rev. 17:5) ANTI-THEOS ROME ABANDON FAITH is a 3rd anagram for "AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH." (Rev. 17:5) Theos in Greek means God.

THEY R SMART is an anagram for "THE MARTYRS." (Rev. 17:6)

NOTABLY FALSE, HATING REBEL is an anagram for "BABYLON THE GREAT IS FALLEN." (Rev. 18:2)

IT HATH TABOO, EVIL FIENDS is an anagram for "THE HABITATION OF DEVILS." (Rev. 18:2)
IT HATH TABOO EVIL, SIN FED is a 2nd anagram for "THE HABITATION OF DEVILS (Rev. 18:2)
FOE HATH DEVILS IT OBTAIN is a 3rd anagram for "THE HABITATION OF DEVILS." (Rev. 18:2)

O, THY HELL'S VIPER, U DO FORFEIT is an anagram for "THE HOLD OF EVERY FOUL SPIRIT." (18:2)
O, IT DO OFFER U THY HELL'S VIPER is a 2nd anagram for "THE HOLD OF EVERY FOUL SPIRIT." (18:2)

FOE CAGE AND U BE A VERY NUDE CARNAL FILTH is an anagram for "A CAGE OF EVERY UNCLEAN AND HATEFUL BIRD." (Rev. 18:2)

AND U BE NUDE CARNAL FILTH is an anagram for "UNCLEAN AND HATEFUL BIRD." (Rev. 18:2)

OH, COME, Y U LEFT ROME POPE is an anagram for "COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE." (Rev. 18:4)

O, HERE BE NASTY, RANKEST PART OF THIS or O, HERE BE NASTY RANKEST TRAP OF THIS are two anagrams for "THAT YE BE NOT PARTAKERS OF HER SINS." (Rev. 18:4)

O, HAD BLED U UNTROUBLED ONE is an anagram for "AND DOUBLE UNTO HER DOUBLE." (Rev. 18:6)

O, BLED U UNTROUBLED HOE is an anagram for "DOUBLE UNTO HER DOUBLE." (Rev. 18:6)

SO ACCORD NIGHT WORKER is an anagram for "ACCORDING TO HER WORKS." (Rev. 18:6)

BEREFT HUNKERING HOMOS is an anagram for "THE SMOKE OF HER BURNING." (Rev. 18:9, 18:18)

FORCED HEATHENISM is anagram for "THE MERCHANDISE OF." (Rev. 18:12)

LOVED DARLINGS is an anagram for "GOLD AND SILVER." (Rev. 18:12)

SEDUCTION REAP SONS, or SEDUCTION, RAPE SONS are two anagrams for "AND PRECIOUS STONES." (Rev. 18:12)

PROFANE LADS, or FALSE PARDON are two anagrams for "AND OF PEARLS." (Rev. 18:12)

PIN FALLEN NUDE, PANDER IN, is an anagram for "AND FINE LINEN AND PURPLE." (Rev. 18:12)

CARNAL NET LADS, KIDS or LIKED CARNAL STANDS are two anagrams for "AND SILK AND SCARLET." (Rev. 18:12)

AH, NOW INDICT FALLEN UNCLEANSED ENTRAPPER THAT SLID, or HAND INDICT A FALLEN UNCLEANSED ENTRAPPER WITH LOST are two anagrams for "THAT WAS CLOTHED IN FINE LINEN AND PURPLE AND SCARLET." (Rev. 18:16)

A MOLESTING ALERT is an anagram for "A GREAT MILLSTONE." (Rev. 18:21)

US FOOLISH NOT LAMENTED, or LO, UNFAITH, SON MOLESTED are 2 anagrams for "THE SOUND OF A MILLSTONE." (Rev. 18:22)

SUPREME HOOKERS FOREVER AND EVER is an anagram for "HER SMOKE ROSE UP FOREVER AND EVER." (Rev. 19:3)

A MOLESTING ALERT as the anagram for "A GREAT MILLSTONE" (Rev. 18:21) brings to mind Luke 17:2 in which Jesus said, "It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones." O, BEWARE, I LOATHE NAKED HEATHEN ACTS, SUCH AS, INTEND MOLESTING is an anagram for "A MILLSTONE WERE HANGED ABOUT HIS NECK AND HE CAST INTO THE SEA." (Luke 17:2)