Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE LAODICEAN CHURCH (ANAGRAMS)

Donna Danna (25 Nov 2018)
"THE LAODICEAN CHURCH (ANAGRAMS)"

CON HATED AS LIE is an anagram for "THE LAODICEANS." (Rev. 3:14)

NOT CLOTHED NOR HEIR is an anagram for "NEITHER COLD NOR HOT." (Rev. 3:15-16)

CLOTHED OR THROW OUT is an anagram for "THOU WERT COLD OR HOT." (Rev. 3:15)

MAR, OR THEE BUT WEAK, UNCHASTE SOUL is an anagram for "SO THEN BECAUSE THOU ART LUKEWARM." (Rev. 3:16)

HE SPIT WILE OUT OF WHOLE TUMMY is an anagram for "I WILL SPEW THEE OUT OF MY MOUTH."(Rev. 3:16)

LUKEWARM, APOSTATE, NOT CLOTHED OR HEIR, UNCHASTE, FOUL, SMUTTY, LEWD, BE IN WH*RE, HOE UNTO HIM is an anagram for "SO THEN BECAUSE THOU ART LUKEWARM AND NEITHER COLD NOR HOT, I WILL SPEW THEE OUT OF MY MOUTH." (Rev. 3:16) (The missing letter in WH*RE is the letter "O".)

O, I CHASTISING HARDENED CROWD is an anagram for "RICH AND INCREASED WITH GOODS." (Rev. 3:17)

NO WED, STANK, TRUTH NOTED THAT RIBALD WH*RE ACT AND NON-SOAPED AND NAKED RIBALD MEN is an anagram for "AND KNOWEST NOT THAT THOU ART WRETCHED AND MISERABLE AND POOR AND BLIND AND NAKED." (Rev. 3:17)
(The missing letter in WH*RE is the letter "O".)

TRIED THEN GLORIFIED is an anagram for "GOLD TRIED IN THE FIRE." (Rev. 3:18)

OBEY CHRIST, AWAIT ME, ART MINE, HE'D HUNT is an anagram for "THAT THOU MAYEST BE RICH AND WHITE RAIMENT." (Rev. 3:18) OBEY CHRIST, MADE A HUNT, WHITE THAT ART MINE is a 2nd anagram for "THAT THOU MAYEST BE RICH AND WHITE RAIMENT." (Rev. 3:18)

THOU BATHE THY MOLESTED ACT is an anagram for "THAT THOU MAYEST BE CLOTHED." (Rev. 3:18)
THY BATHE THOU COLDEST MATE is a 2nd anagram for "THAT THOU MAYEST BE CLOTHED." (Rev. 3:18) (A person must repent, and wash themselves in the blood of Jesus Christ by asking forgiveness for their sins and the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all unrighteousness.)

THEE SHAM OF THY ADORANT POPE'S SNAKE DEN is an anagram for "THE SHAME OF THY NAKEDNESS DO NOT APPEAR." (Rev. 3:18) THEE SHAM, A HATED FRONT, POPE SNAKE SYNOD is a 2nd anagram for "THE SHAME OF THEY NAKEDNESS DO NOT APPEAR." (Rev. 3:18) ADEPT HOE, SNAKE'S DEN PATRON, FOE HAS MYTH is a 3rd anagram for "THE SHAME OF THEY NAKEDNESS DO NOT APPEAR." (Rev. 3:18)

AYE, AIN'T HONEST WHEN I SEE DEVIANTLY is anagram for "AND ANOINT THINE EYES WITH EYE SALVE." (Rev. 3:18) AIN'T HONEST WITHIN, NEEDY AS YE LEAVE is a 2nd anagram for "AND ANOINT THINE EYES WITH EYE SALVE." (Rev. 3:18)

EL SAVE YE is an anagram for "EYE SALVE." (Rev. 3:18)