Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SIX HUNDRED THREESCORE AND SIX (666) AND THE MARK OF THE BEAST ANAGRAMS

Donna Danna (11 Nov 2018)
"SIX HUNDRED THREESCORE AND SIX (666) AND THE MARK OF THE BEAST ANAGRAMS"

I have found 3 anagrams for SIX HUNDRED THREESCORE AND SIX (Rev. 13:18). They are as follows:

DNA HEX OR DIRTINESS HEX, CURSED, or OR DIRTINESS HEX AND CURSED HEX, or TORRID SEX AND UNCHERISHED SEX are the 3 anagrams.

TO RECEIVE HARM, INHERIT A DARK THING, or HATER TO HARM, I RECEIVE IN DARK THING are both anagrams for TO RECEIVE A MARK IN THEIR RIGHT HAND. (Rev. 13:16)

OR TO INFER HADES HEIR is an anagram for OR IN THEIR FOREHEADS. (Rev. 13:16)

OH, SULLY, ****ING DEATH OVER BEAST, MAN THAT HATH THE MARK is an anagram for AND THAT NO MAN MIGHT BUY OR SELL, SAVE HE THAT HAD THE MARK. (Rev. 13:17) (To see the 4 missing letters in ****ing, please read my 11/11 post at http://www.fivedoves.com

TREE OF BEHEMOTH SATAN, or THE SATAN FOE TOMB HERE or SATAN, FOE, HE BETROTH ME, or AFTER NOTE - BE HOT SHAME are all anagrams for OR THE NAME OF THE BEAST. (Rev. 13:17)

BE HUMAN HEIR OF MONSTER, or SHIAH MEMBER TURN ON FOE, or THRONE BE FROM SHIA MEN, or SHIA THRONE, NUMBER OF ME are all anagrams for OR THE NUMBER OF HIS NAME.(Rev. 13.17)

BUT UNFETTERS A BEHEMOTH CON is an anagram for COUNT THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST. (Rev. 13:18)

I'M BRUTE SHIA FRONT MAN FOE, or OH, AM MEAN BRUTE FOR SIN FIT are anagrams for FOR IT IS THE NUMBER OF A MAN. (Rev. 13:18)

MANY IN *****, BASEST PATH is an anagram for ANY MAN WORSHIP THE BEAST. (Rev. 14:9) (To see the 5 missing letters ***** please read my 11/11 post at http://www.fivedoves.com

HADES AIM OF HIS HEIR RECEIVING IN HADES DNA MARK, or HADES AIM AND OF HIS HEIR RECEIVING IN HADES MARK are both anagrams for AND HIS IMAGE AND RECEIVE HIS MARK IN HIS FOREHEAD. (Rev. 14:9)

HEIR OF HADES is an anagram for HIS FOREHEAD. (Rev. 14:9)

AH, I'M FROM THE SNAKE, or MARK OF THINE SHAME are both anagrams for THE MARK OF HIS NAME. (Rev. 14:11)

BE THAT FOE'S MARK, or THE FOE'S TAB MARK are both anagrams for MARK OF THE BEAST. (Rev. 16:2)

THAT MARK BE THE DECEIVER FOE'S is an anagram for RECEIVED THE MARK OF THE BEAST. (Rev. 19:20)

If you reread I Corinthians 15:49-54, at the rapture of living believers and the resurrection of the dead in Christ, our DNA is miraculously changed in a twinkling of an eye from mortal, corruptible flesh and blood to immortal and incorruptible flesh like our Lord Jesus. Since Satan is a imitator of God, I could see him possibly somehow incorporating either his DNA or the DNA of another fallen angel like Abaddon,who ascends out of the bottomless pit, or maybe even the DNA of the son of perdition into the mark of the beast so the person receiving it would be marked as Satan's forever and can never repent of their sins even if they wanted to. I don't know how Satan would accomplish this though, but it may be some eternal death cell. Look what happened to Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden when they sinned. Their sin brought all mankind death because the wages of sin is death so every human being dies unless they are raptured to heaven like Enoch when he was translated.

In any case while TO INFER HADES HEIR is an anagram for IN THEIR FOREHEADS, I also found that DOER'S FAITH HERE IN is also an anagram for IN THEIR FOREHEADS, but it is referring to those servants of God or the 144,000 who are sealed in their foreheads in Rev. 7:3, 14:1 and those in Rev. 22:4.