Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
question

Hello siblings,

This may sound like a strange question but I have my reasons for asking it now.
Do you think that the USA is a country that has a lot of blood on its hands?
thank you

Re: question

Heidi, All countries who have forgotten God will experience God's wrath.

Why do you ask this question? I ask, are there not many other countries who have blood on their hands? God's wrath and judgment is coming, at God's perfect timing. Those who have forgotten God, and have paid with the blood of the Saints especially innocence of children, will pay dearly here on earth at battle of Armageddon, and in the pits of Hell.

The only way I can answer this question to be fair to the U.S. is any country, that has had millions of abortions throughout the decades, has blood on their hands of the innocent. What did Jesus say about those that would harm a child, let alone kill it. Now they started aborting at the 9 month mark, because of some stupid comment, that the baby is not aware of it's being, therefore, it can be murdered, at the baby's birth. What about all the children who have been used for sex trafficking and exploitation by their own family members, and pedophiles. What disgusting, cruel, despicable way to torture and murder a child.

A country is made up of the people who reside in it, and what laws they observe, and have on their books. Do they agree with God's word, or do they go against God's word. The worst of all evil, they teach children and sire the minds of youth that, there is no God; teaching them to practice their evil deeds, so that this future generation will carry on their diabolical deeds, without any remorse whatsoever. Evil waxes worse and worse...and it will only cease to exist when Jesus returns to earth at the Second Coming to set up His kingdom.

I believe that there are many countries that may have blood on their hands, especially the countries, that are against the Jewish nation in Israel.

I thank God for President Trump, for he is the best thing that has happened to the U.S. especially in the past recent years. God is using him for His purpose here on earth, and I say let thy will be done Lord. He is trying to turn the tide, and bring God back into the picture, in all aspects of the U.S. citizens lives; however, there is a raging battle going on between God's people and Satan's hordes, and the country is extremely divided. God is withhold destruction to hit the U.S., because of this Christian President, however, how much longer, before, Satan takes his place, through the Anti Christ, to bring ruin to the U.S....God knows how much longer, we know it can't be too much longer, because the President & Christians are fighting for their rights, however, we know that Armageddon is on it's way, and Satan and his cohorts will be loosen upon the earth, during the great tribulation.

Lord Jesus, Come Quickly,

Valerie

Dear Valerie,

Thank you so much for your response.
I am sorry it took me a while to respond.

The reason I asked this question is because I had been reading an article on a (supposedly) Christian website and there was a post about the US not having blood on its hands.
I emailed them saying that the US does have blood on its hands and I said why.

they emailed me back saying: Have intelligence and talk about facts, not your opinions.
I was shocked by that response and how rude it was.

Have intelligence?

I was so badly hurt that's why I posted this question on RFTH.

I can't believe how rude some people are and they call themselves Christians. I was so hurt by them starting their email with: "Have intelligence".

thank you Valerie

Heidi,

Your welcome! Yes the U.S. has blood on their hands, and so do those many countries, who have forgetting God,
and His ways. Therefore, they are not the only country guilty of such.

I think this Christian site, is either ignorant of the facts, or is in denial, in order to give you such a response in return.

I believe since this is a very sensitive and touchy subject and question for some, therefore, they showed their displeasure, through their rude response.

Sometimes it's hard to hear and face the truth, especially if you live in the country in question. The better question would have been, isn't America one of the many countries with blood on their hands? The answer should have been, yes, the U.S. is guilty of such, however, not the only country that has blood on it's hands; but one of many.

Maranatha,

Valerie