Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHO ARE THE TWO WITNESSES OF REV. 11:3-12?

Elijah (also known as Elias in the NT) and Enoch never died and were taken to heaven so they are the most likely candidates to be the two witnesses of Rev. 11:3-12. The two witnesses are also called "the two olive trees and the two candlesticks" in this Bible passage, and they are also called "these two olive branches" in Zech. 4:12.

EARTH SEE, TELEVIEW THE TORSO is an anagram for THESE ARE THE TWO OLIVE TREES (Rev. 11:4)
SACKCLOTH TESTED WIN is an anagram for THE TWO CANDLESTICKS (Rev. 11:4) Rev. 11:3 tells us that the two witnesses are clothed in sackcloth.

However, DETEST, TELEVIEW ENOCH, ELIAS, SHOCK EARTH, WERT TO STAND is an anagram for the phrase THESE ARE THE TWO OLIVE TREES AND THE TWO CANDLESTICKS (Rev. 11:4).

THEE TELEVIEW TORSOS is an anagram for THESE TWO OLIVE TREES (Zech. 4:11).

Rev. 11:9 tells us that the people of all nations shall see their dead bodies for three days and a half, and that wouldn't be possible without modern day satellite and television. Rev. 11:11 tells us that they are resurrected after three days and a half and they stood upon their feet, and great fear falls on them that beholds them.

SAINT LIE DEAD, ASTONISHES BEHOLDER is an anagram for NATIONS SHALL SEE THEIR DEAD BODIES (Rev. 11:9)

VIEW SCREEN, LOATHES BOTH is an anagram for THESE TWO OLIVE BRANCHES (Zech. 4:12) Don't forget that Rev. 11:11 tells us how the people of the nations are rejoicing over the two witnesses deaths because the two prophets tormented them that dwell on the earth so they would certainly detest and loathe the two witnesses.

B ENOCH, ELIAS, TWO SERVETH is another anagram for THESE TWO OLIVE BRANCHES (Zech. 4:12). (The letter B at the beginning of this anagram is not a typographical error, and it sounds like and stands for the word BE.)