Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ARE THE "MANY ANGELS" AROUND THE THRONE IN REV. 5:11 SAVED PEOPLE WITH IMMORTAL BODIES?

Are the MANY ANGELS around the throne in Rev. 5:11 saved people now with immortal bodies? I ask this because the angel in Rev. 19:10 tells John not to worship him, and says, "I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God;" Also the angel of Rev. 22:8-9, tells John not to worship him, and also says, "for I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book; worship God."

So if these angels in Rev. 19:10 and 22:8-9 are saved people in their immortal bodies, and are called "angels" is it not possible that the MANY ANGELS around the throne in Rev. 5:11 are also saved people with immortal bodies meaning they were either resurrected from the dead or raptured alive to heaven in their immortal bodies? In fact LAYMEN SANG is an anagram for MANY ANGELS.

Also prior to this in Rev. 4:1, a door is opened in heaven and we see the 24 elders seated around the throne which supposedly is symbolic of the true believers or overcomers of the church being in heaven before the seals are opened by our Lord Jesus Christ. Rev. 4:1 is a rapture verse since VANISHED, TAKEN, LIFE HID, HOPE AT DOOR, LO, AS RENOWNED ABODE is an anagram for AFTER THIS I LOOKED AND BEHOLD A DOOR WAS OPENED IN HEAVEN (Rev. 4:1)

According to Rev. 21:9 one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the last plagues says to John, "Come hither, I will show thee the bride, the Lamb's wife. In verse 21:16 the same angel measured the city of New Jerusalem with a reed. HE MADE THE SECURITY, THEE WERT HID is an anagram for HE MEASURED THE CITY WITH THE REED (Rev. 21:16). FOR YOUR STAND, HE MADE SURE U R UNAFFECTED BEHIND THE WALL, NOT HARD is an anagram for HE MEASURED THE WALL THEREOF, AN HUNDRED AND FORTY AND FOUR CUBITS (Rev. 21:17).

Don't forget that according to Luke 21:36, Jesus said, "Watch ye therefore and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." The only way to escape would be to be in heaven before our Lord Jesus Christ opens the 7 seals of Rev. 6 &8 which is why the MANY ANGELS around the throne in Rev. 5:11 may indeed be saved people in their immortal bodies.