Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Amazing Trump Prayers - FLOTUS shocked us all with the Lord's Prayer

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

And We Know
Published on Aug 7, 2018
There has been a constant focus on prayer for our POTUS. For many years we were under this dark cloud of depression and it appeared that there was no way out. All roads pointed to the USA with no hope or future.

Then, out of nowhere, we had someone who could defeat the enemy of our Nation. One of the first things that made me feel that we could be restored was when our FLOTUS delivered her prayer in the hangar in Florida. I was stunned. I was filled with tears.

This video showcases some of those prayers and shows what our focus should be on...prayer.

Q said "Prey, Pray"

There is a spiritual battle going on. God wants me to start providing positive content to remind us all that this will work for Good. Subscribe and let me know if you want more of these types of videos.

And We Know was created as a reminder that through this life we know that ALL things work together for good. In Romans 8:28 we are told "AND WE KNOW"

Work From Home: Realistic Extra Income, For The Average Joe
A Simple and Intuitive Way To Make Money Online that Simply Works: https://jvz4.com/c/1123459/248316

What is it that we know?
-We know our country is in chaos. Our videos will show that it works for Good.
-We know that our POTUS is under attack. It will work for good.
-We know that the hatred is growing through the MSM. It will work for good.
-We know that our NATION is growing in positive relationships again. It will work for good.

Re: Amazing Trump Prayers - FLOTUS shocked us all with the Lord's Prayer

Please remember to vote, and keep in my who you are voting for, and what they stand for, as well.

Republicans Have Huge Turnout In Early Voting

MSNBC
Published on Oct 23, 2018
As early voting for midterm elections kicks off, there are new clues about which way some close races are trending, and what President Trump has to do with it. Chris Jansing breaks down the huge early returns and how the midterms are looking more like a presidential election.
» Subscribe to MSNBC: http://on.msnbc.com/SubscribeTomsnbc