Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Posting Instructions, Past, & Present...for New Members & Refresher for Long Time RFTH Members too.

Please note these are old instructions, and they have changed, however if you want to copy the address link url, and post it accordingly Click on "Enter Message (bbcode and html allowed) above and below the Subject: Click on the above mentioned for instructions to post links. Much easier than those below.

Copy of old instructions.

Some want to know how to post a "link" to an article or website. Just click the bb code above which is in blue, and it will show you what to do.

For posting, videos off youtube...follow these easy instructions.

1. Go to youtube, and click on your video you want to copy and paste at RFTH.

2. Click on "Share"

3. Click on "embed" or copy the link in the address url

4. Make sure there are "two check marks" which appear below.

One check mark "Show suggested videos when the video finishes"

Second check mark "Use old embed code "

If they are both checked off proceed to next step, "if the use old embed code isn't check off, make sure you check it off".

5. After making your selection, copy and paste the "embed" code that shows above. The code changes based on your selection!

6. On your post at Rapture Flight to Heaven, click "Paste" and if you did it correctly, the video should appear.

I left out the sizes of the videos, just to simplify things. The size of video that appears is just the right size for the forum.

Re: Posting Instructions, Past, & Present...for New Members & Refresher for Long Time RFTH Members

UPDATE FOR ALL FORUMS...CHECK FOR CHANGE OF PASSWORDS REGULARLY!

WATCH FOR UPDATES ON ALL FORUMS WE MAY HAVE TOO CHANGE TO A NEW PASSWORD IF A NEED ARISES TO WARRANT IT.

FIRST THOSE WHOM POST HERE REGULARLY AND ARE MEMBERS ON OUR EMAIL LIST PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL ASKING FOR THE NEW PASSWORD IF THE SITE IS HACKED LIKE IT HAS BEEN IN THE PAST! WE WILL FORWARD ONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

HACKERS, ARE NOT WELCOME,YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, AND WE WILL KEEP YOU FROM DISRUPTING THESE FORUMS AGAIN!

ALL FORUMS WILL BE OPENED TO THE PUBLIC FOR READING, NOT REQUIRING A PASSWORD, ONLY PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE MEMBERS WITH PASSWORDS WILL BE ALLOWED TO POST ON THESE FORUMS!

FROM THIS DAY FORTH, WE WILL ONLY PROVIDE THE "CHANGED PASSWORDS" IF WE RECEIVE AN EMAIL REQUEST. WE WILL NO LONGER MAIL THE PASSWORD TO EVERYONE "UNLESS THE REQUEST IS MADE"!

MEMBERS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A NEW PASSWORD, YOU MUST BE REGISTERED AS A MEMBER, WITH AN UPDATED EMAIL CONTACT ADDRESS, ON OUR MAILING LIST OF CONTACTS!

To obtain Password, email,

Head Moderator, Administrator,

Valerie S.

vskyblue21@hotmail.com

Co Moderator,

Kathy G.

kgreen20@msn.com

Re: Posting Instructions, Past, & Present...for New Members & Refresher for Long Time RFTH Members

Reminder to all Brothers & Sisters in Christ, when posting or replying, do so, showing respect, courtesy to the other person whom you are addressing.

This is our motto here at Rapture Flight...

"Let us encourage, respect, and treat one another as Jesus taught us to. Pray for one another,as we watch for the Lord's imminent return!"

Even if you cannot see eye to eye on a subject, don't be rude, harsh, or disrespectful. Remember, we are to be a godly example to those whom come and read here.

We as Born again Christians, need to set a good example, Christ like!...Let's walk the walk, not just talk the talk!!! You never know, whom the Lord will send here, and how many may get saved just through your fine example.

Don't you want someone whom you don't know, walking up to you one day in Heaven, and giving God thanks, in your honor because you inspired them through your words & actions. Because he or she saw you reflecting the image of Jesus Christ! You kept your eyes and mind on Jesus practiced by the Lord's example you, changed that person's life and their eternal destination! They saw and wanted the same and accepted the Lord as their Personal Savior. I know I certain do..it would make me rejoice with God and His Angels, One more for God, One less for Satan!!! All Honor & Glory is yours Almighty God & Father!

We are to love one another. Jesus said love one another as I have loved you! Let's put our Love of Christ in action, and let it overflow unto everyone we touch by word, be it written or spoken.

You've heard of the expression, "think before you speak"! The same can be said for, "think before you write and post". Remember the Lord abides within that person too!!!

I see a wonderful family of Christ, whom gathers here!
I think that each and everyone have much to contribute for God's Honor & God's Glory!

May we never forget to apologize when we have offended someone, for none of us are perfect, and we all have sinned and have come short of God's Glory.

May we never forget to forgive, for likewise our Father in Heaven will forgive our wrong doing, if we forgive others.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!

Thank you for taking the time to read, and have a
Blessed Day in the Lord!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

P.S.

I apologize to anyone I may have offended in the past or present, if I haven't done so already. Please accept my apology, hugs, and the Love of Christ Jesus, I send to one and all. May we gather together one day in Heaven, a loving family sharing our triumphs and failures. For all have sinned and have come short of God's glory. Much love in Jesus,

Humbly, Y.S.I.C.
Valerie

This is an old posted message below, which is intended more towards new members to RFTH...so they too, enjoy the benefits of sharing with their brothers and sisters in Christ, like the rest of the family here, has done for the longest time. I thank you one and all for your ongoing co operation and good will towards one another.

Reminder to all Brothers & Sisters in Christ, when posting or replying, do so, showing respect, courtesy to the other person whom you are addressing.

This is our motto here at Rapture Flight...Top of Page

"Let us encourage, respect, and treat one another as Jesus taught us to. Pray for one another,as we watch for the Lord's imminent return!"

Even if you cannot see eye to eye on a subject, don't be rude, harsh, or disrespectful. Remember, we are to be a godly example to those whom come and read here.

We as Born again Christians, need to set a good example, Christ like!...Let's walk the walk, not just talk the talk!!! You never know, whom the Lord will send here, and how many may get saved just through your fine example.

Don't you want someone whom you don't know, walking up to you one day in Heaven, and giving God thanks, in your honor because you inspired them through your words & actions. Because he or she saw you reflecting the image of Jesus Christ! You kept your eyes and mind on Jesus practiced by the Lord's example you, changed that person's life and their eternal destination! They saw and wanted the same and accepted the Lord as their Personal Savior. I know I certain do..it would make me rejoice with God and His Angels, One more for God, One less for Satan!!! All Honor & Glory is yours Almighty God & Father!

We are to love one another. Jesus said love one another as I have loved you! Let's put our Love of Christ in action, and let it overflow unto everyone we touch by word, be it written or spoken.

You've heard of the expression, "think before you speak"! The same can be said for, "think before you write and post". Remember the Lord abides within that person too!!!

I see a wonderful family of Christ, whom gathers here!
I think that each and everyone have much to contribute for God's Honor & God's Glory!

May we never forget to apologize when we have offended someone, for none of us are perfect, and we all have sinned and have come short of God's Glory.

May we never forget to forgive, for likewise our Father in Heaven will forgive our wrong doing, if we forgive others.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!

Thank you for taking the time to read, and have a
Blessed Day in the Lord!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Here are the list of forums and direct links.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=0