Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Noah's Flood in Cheshvan & False Calendars" - Is the Rapture this month?

For your discernment:

Email forwarded from Kathy G., from Jim Bramlett

REVELATIONCHAPTER12dotCOM
Published on Oct 12, 2018
Note: Your likes algorithmically increase the chances of more people seeing this video.

(Best watched in HD 720p/1080p)

Discussing:
__

Disproving False Calendars

Cheshvan:

Sometimes called Mar-Cheshvan (“bitter Cheshvan”) because there are no festivals during this month, because of the deaths of patriarchs wives and this month was when God destroyed the world on the first occasion.

11th Cheshvan - Sarah the wife of Abraham dies

11th Cheshvan - Rachel the wife of Jacob/Israel **dies giving birth** to Benoni [son of my sorrow]:

11th Cheshvan – Methuselah dies

WARNING WATCH - 11th Cheshvan = Shabbat, 5779 = October 20, 2018

17th Cheshvan the Flood of Noah begins

WATCH - 17th Cheshvan = Friday, 5779 = October 26, 2018

Re: "Noah's Flood in Cheshvan & False Calendars" - Is the Rapture this month?

Valerie
For your discernment:

Email forwarded from Kathy G., from Jim Bramlett

REVELATIONCHAPTER12dotCOM
Published on Oct 12, 2018
Note: Your likes algorithmically increase the chances of more people seeing this video.

(Best watched in HD 720p/1080p)

Discussing:
__

Disproving False Calendars

Cheshvan:

Sometimes called Mar-Cheshvan (“bitter Cheshvan”) because there are no festivals during this month, because of the deaths of patriarchs wives and this month was when God destroyed the world on the first occasion.

11th Cheshvan - Sarah the wife of Abraham dies

11th Cheshvan - Rachel the wife of Jacob/Israel **dies giving birth** to Benoni [son of my sorrow]:

11th Cheshvan – Methuselah dies

WARNING WATCH - 11th Cheshvan = Shabbat, 5779 = October 20, 2018

17th Cheshvan the Flood of Noah begins

WATCH - 17th Cheshvan = Friday, 5779 = October 26, 2018
Wow, I didn't realize that today Is October 26th, 2018.

We'll see what God has in store for us today. Would be great if this was the day we all have been waiting for;
the coming of our Lord Jesus at the Rapture!!!

God knows, and we'll soon find out!

Look up our redemption draws nigh!

Maranatha!

Valerie

We will see. If today's not the day, then we will just have to go on watching and waiting as we've been doing.

Kathy & Everyone,

The day is over, and the waiting watch goes on. One day, when we least expect the Rapture will happen; it will.

Don't give up the watch, I'm sure Jesus is pleased that we're still watching, while others have already given up.

Watch and keep your lanterns filled with love of the light of the world, Jesus; burning brightly for all to see.

May God's Holy Spirit shine through the Bride of Christ, as an eternal flame, that has been set on fire.

On the day God has made her one; the day of salvation,the day of bodily redemption the Rapture and wedding day yet to come.

Let the Spirit and the Bride say Come! Come Lord Jesus, Come!

Valerie

Valerie, & All--

Here are Jack Van Impe's words from my 2018 Calendar's Month for December...

Dear Father,

In many places, the earth you created now lies under a mantle of snow -- waiting in anticipation of spring time -- and we, your children, also watch and wait: for Spring … and for your glorious appearing! May we be filled with the warmth of our hope in you this winter.

Then on the back cover of the 2018 Calendar, Jack & Rexella add the following words, that also include a text from Luke 21:28: "Look up, and lift your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh..."

This could be the year of Christ's return!

What a wonderful moment to be alive -- to be part of the "Rapture generation"...

... To know that this could be the day we will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds--and hear the prophetic call to "Come up hither!" (Revelation 4:1)

But each day until His return, we are living in prophetic times -- and millions all around us still need to hear the Gospel before it is eternally too late.

Thank you for reaching out to them, together with Drs. Jack & Rexella Van Impe. Your partnership means more souls won to Jesus...more souls promised eternity with the Lord.

May God bless you in 2019 as you continue to lift up your head and watch for His return!

~~~~~~~~

Maranatha!

Tammy

:innocent: :pray:

Tammy S.
Valerie, & All--

Here are Jack Van Impe's words from my 2018 Calendar's Month for December...

Dear Father,

In many places, the earth you created now lies under a mantle of snow -- waiting in anticipation of spring time -- and we, your children, also watch and wait: for Spring … and for your glorious appearing! May we be filled with the warmth of our hope in you this winter.

Then on the back cover of the 2018 Calendar, Jack & Rexella add the following words, that also include a text from Luke 21:28: "Look up, and lift your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh..."

This could be the year of Christ's return!

What a wonderful moment to be alive -- to be part of the "Rapture generation"...

... To know that this could be the day we will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds--and hear the prophetic call to "Come up hither!" (Revelation 4:1)

But each day until His return, we are living in prophetic times -- and millions all around us still need to hear the Gospel before it is eternally too late.

Thank you for reaching out to them, together with Drs. Jack & Rexella Van Impe. Your partnership means more souls won to Jesus...more souls promised eternity with the Lord.

May God bless you in 2019 as you continue to lift up your head and watch for His return!

~~~~~~~~

Maranatha!

Tammy

:innocent: :pray:
Tammy,

Thank you for sharing with us the wonderful words from Dr. Jack Van Impe.

"Dear Father,

This could be the year of Christ's return!"

Yes, this could be the year for Christ's return in the clouds for His bride at the Rapture. God knows the exact day and hour; however, we know it is near even at the doors.

Maranatha,

Valerie