Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Downer "Rapture Watchers Fatigue" - The Upper " Comfort Rapture Watchers "

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Rapture Ready

Paul Begley
Published on Oct 14, 2018

Re: The Downer "Rapture Watchers Fatigue" - The Upper " Comfort Rapture Watchers "

Heads Up...Today's Promise from the Bible falling on October "21st"...Another sign of the imminent Rapture!

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. (Revelation 1:7)

Reflection
Soon will be the coming of the Lord from clouds and on high! At long last, all creation will bow before Him in full recognition of His majesty and glory. Praise the Lord all you people! Lift His name on high! Bask in the redemptive power of His blood! Believe on Him and be saved in the final day!

https://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=295

Night Shadows 121418 Best & Taylor Intel Update

Other videos on the recent prophecy, etc.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1409298&cmd=show

Latest video

"Fair Use of Information & Discussion Purposes"

Night Shadows 010419 Best & Taylor Intel Update

Dorothy Crothers
Published on Jan 4, 2019
Trump today said that if he had to, he would declare a state of emergency which means, in essence, MARTIAL LAW, as this is really the only way he can force the building of a wall - however, if one reads Ezekiel 38, it implies that America might not get to build any walls before she is removed. Trump and the communist deep state appear to be entrenched in their stands - at the same time, Russia is putting their most advanced missiles on the subs and ships in the Atlantic and can take down America any time they want to and more...

God Showed Me the Last Days of Planet Earth! | Ken Peters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wzh61IBtlM&t=1s

Sid Roth's It's Supernatural!
Published on Aug 1, 2018

Night Shadows 010619 Bad Moons Rising

Dorothy Crothers
Published on Jan 6, 2019
We are approaching a triple Super Moon series beginning on January 21 - 114 days from the end of Israel's 70th year. 4-11 is a very special number and date. If a generation is 70 years, then we should see a lot happen between now and May 14th, 2019. If a generation is 80 years, then we are in for a major delay (10 years), but all of the cosmic signs point to 2019 and no further delay. Many prophecies have been saying the END IS HERE and NO MORE DELAY. The last SUPER MOON falls on March 20th, which is, including both start and end days, 56 days or an 11. If you exclude the beginning day and ending day, it is 54 days or 9. Is this a coded warning of 9-11 ending of Israel's 70th year? Time will tell, but with the so-called "peace plan" of Trump, the plans for a new or third temple, the Sanhedrin and all of the other things that have happened, it appears that we are indeed headed for major conflict, world war and the Tribulation of Daniel...

The Mystery of the Rapture

Prophecy Update Videos
Published on Jan 8, 2019

The Mystery of the Rapture

A timely message on the blessed hope of every believer. What is the Rapture? Who will be raptured? When will that happen? These questions and more are answered in this teaching, recorded on the top of the Mt. of Olives in Jerusalem.

Rapture 2019???"Must Watch to the very end....Awesome Information.

Robert Breaker
Published on Jan 3, 2019
Sermon for Sunday, January 6, 2019. This is the 221st sermon preached in English on www.thecloudchurch.org, by Missionary Evangelist Robert Breaker, in which he shows from the Bible how God works with the number 70, and he asks if the rapture of the Church could come in 2019, during the 70th year anniversary of the nation of Israel? He also speaks about how the Jews have already dedicated their altar in Jerusalem on Dec. 10th, 2018 (during the last day of their feast of Hannukuh), and how they are ready to rebuild their temple!

The Upper message, watch and listen to Pastor Faraq's encouraging message of the time for the Rapture is closer now, according to Bible Prophecy. Look up our redemption draws nigh!

Mid-East Prophecy Update - February 24th, 2019

J.D. Farag
Published on Feb 24, 2019

Pastor J.D. talks about the significance of President Trump’s peace plan being finished.

The Upper " Comfort Rapture Watchers "

Mid-East Prophecy Update – April 28th, 2019

J.D. Farag
Published on Apr 28, 2019

Pastor J.D. talks about our response to the increasing attacks on Christians.

Wake Up, Sleeping Church!

Prophecy Update Videos
Published on May 1, 2019

Understanding the Times: Wake Up, Sleeping Church!

In her first two segments, Jan talks to Chad Thomas and Todd Hampson on waking up the sleeping church and engaging young people in issues that matter. Then she talks to Pastor Brad Brandon who is saving persecuted Christian lives in Nigeria and winning some Fulani Muslim terrorists to Christ.

The Post Ramadan “Deal Of The Century” Peace Plan And It’s Prophetic Implications

Watchman On The Wall 88
Published on May 3, 2019

There are many different rumors, speculations, and opinions on what will the " Deal Of The Century" Peace plan that Donald Trump and the US Administration will reveal after Ramadan ( Early June) of this year ( 2019 ). What will it contain.?

Some are saying it is the Daniel 9:27 Covenant that will start the 7 year tribulation period...( I don't believe this. I Share my opinions in the video )

Some are saying it will be rejected ( Thats my opinion )

And others are saying other things....

Lets investigate this...

What we know for sure is the Rapture of the Church can occur at ANYTIME...nothing is holding the rapture back.

The Rapture will occur before the man of sin is revealed and before the Antichrist confirms the covenant with many to start the 7 year tribulation period..

Keep watching with me...Jesus Is Coming!!!

my email:christsaves88@gmail.com

The Rapture: This Too Shall Come To Pass! Keep Watch (As The Bible Instructs Us To Do!)

Rapture Watchers
Published on May 31, 2019
Pondering something Pastor JD said this week that really stuck with me. ❤️🙌🏻 Maranatha!!

Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. Revelation 3:3

11Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Revelation 3:11

1 Thessalonians 5:1-6 1But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

Romans 8: 22-25 22For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. 23And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body. 24For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? 25But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity. 1 Corinthians 13: 12-13

TO WATCH PASTOR JD’S SERMON IN FULL CLICK HERE:
https://youtu.be/XybwbgvGEzI

For A Generalized Left Behind Letter To Print Out And Leave Around Your Home CLICK HERE: https://www.facebook.com/notes/raptur...

How Do I Give My Life To Christ? https://www.facebook.com/notes/raptur...

For A List Of Prophecies Coming To Pass CLICK HERE:https://m.facebook.com/notes/rapture-...[/url

Letter I received from a dear Sister in Christ Jesus, Beverly

Thank you so much for your permission to post your email along with your name.
May God Bless for sharing these findings and sharing them with our Sisters and Brothers in Christ.

Hello Dear Val,

I just wanted to share this Perseid Meteor Shower info as it dovetails into thoughts on July 17th. There is a young black woman with screen name "Not My Future" who posted a dream she had in 2012 where asteroids began hitting earth at which time before the second one could hit the rapture occurred.

Perseids Next period of activity: July 17th, 2019 to August 26th, 2019
The Perseids are the most popular meteor shower as they peak on warm August nights as seen from the northern hemisphere. The Perseids are active from July 17 to August 24. They reach a strong maximum on August 12 or 13, depending on the year. Normal rates seen from rural locations range from 50-75 shower members per hour at maximum.The Perseids are particles released from comet 109P/Swift-Tuttle during its numerous returns to the inner solar system. They are called Perseids since the radiant (the area of the sky where the meteors seem to originate) is located near the prominent constellation of Perseus the hero when at maximum activity.
Shower details - Radiant: 03:12 +57.6° - ZHR: 100 - Velocity: 37 miles/sec (swift - 60km/sec) - Parent Object: 109P/Swift-Tuttle
Next Peak - The Perseids will next peak on the Aug 12-13, 2019 night. On this night, the moon will be 94% full.

Three rapture verses:

Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness (New moon eclipse July 2,) and the moon into blood (Full moon eclipse July 16 midnite in Israel), before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

Acts 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness (July 2), and the moon into blood (July 16) before the great and notable day of the Lord come.

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake (meteors hitting earth??); and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair (July 2), and the moon became as blood (July 16);

Val, I know it's to no avail to set dates but I thought this was interesting enough to share with you!

Love, in Jesus matchless name,

Beverly

My Reply: Amos 3:7

7 Surely the Lord GOD does nothing without revealing His plan to His servants the prophets.

Dear Beverly & All in Christ Jesus,

Jesus is coming at any time now, is it on July 17th, 2019; we will soon find out; perhaps even earlier, God willing.

As a Watch person, I must keep my eyes open to alert at all times that the Lord's coming is near.

Please pray for your own confirmation about July 17th. We know that when Elijah was Raptured, taken to Heaven,

Elisah knew the very day and so did sons of prophets know the date...look up 2 Kings 2 NASB...Therefore, God

will reveal the date of the Rapture to us and others as well.

Surely God will reveal our Rapture date; just like He did at the Rapture of Elijah

2 King 2 NASB

Elijah Taken to Heaven

2 And it came about when the Lord was about to take up Elijah by a whirlwind to heaven, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal. 2 Elijah said to Elisha, “Stay here please, for the Lord has sent me as far as Bethel.” But Elisha said, “As the Lord lives and as you yourself live, I will not leave you.” So they went down to Bethel. 3 Then the sons of the prophets who were at Bethel came out to Elisha and said to him, “Do you know that the Lord will take away your master from over you today?” And he said, “Yes, I know; be still.”

Read more:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Kings+2&version=NASB

Watchman On The Wall 88
Published on Jul 11, 2019

Today there is Mass confusion occurring amongst So called professing believers and also unbelievers about what really saves you.

Walk up to 10 different people in 10 different churches and ask all of them how you are saved...and then go to the pastor of these churches and ask them the same question...and watch the different answers you will get!!!

So with all the different people saying different things...who has it right???

The Answer has been in the Bible the whole time!!!

Minds are CORRUPTED today all over the world...it's time to get back to what the Bible really says on what saves you...The Spirit of Religion and Legalism are sweeping the Globe!!!
If you’re somebody that’s confused or you don’t understand how to be saved.. hang out with me for the next 20+ minutes to hear the UNCORRUPTED gospel message that saves!

This isn’t about religion this is about a relationship with Jesus Christ starting now! Religion says do Jesus Christ says done!!!

Today is the day of salvation! Repent and believe the gospel! The true gospel that saves!

2 Corinthians 11:3 King James Version (KJV)

3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
Romans 3:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

Romans 3:23King James Version (KJV)

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Isaiah 64:6 King James Version (KJV)
6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Romans 6:23King James Version (KJV)

23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

1 Corinthians 15:21-22 King James Version (KJV)
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Romans 5:8King James Version (KJV)

8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4King James Version (KJV)

15 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Romans 10:9-10King James Version (KJV)

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Ephesians 2:8-10 King James Version (KJV)
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Colossians 1:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Ephesians 1:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

my email: christsaves88@gmail.com

Follow Me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/Watchman61088

To be saved is very simple, and free for us (though not for Jesus--it cost Him everything!). Believe and receive.

Believe that Jesus died on the cross for our sins and rose again, and receive His free gift of salvation by asking Him to save you; to do that, we have to pray. He will do the rest. He does not demand that we write 100 times, "I promise that I'll never sin again"; that is not a condition for salvation. We come to Him just as we are, and He saves and cleans us.

Kathy G.

The ABC's of Salvation – J.D. Farag

Dave Aldrich
Published on Apr 27, 2017
The Gospel of Jesus Christ is very simple. Man has a way of complicating it by adding to it or subtracting from it. ("But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed." – Galations 1:8)

Here J.D. Farag presents the simple message of the Gospel - The ABC plan of salvation. Taken from his ”prophecy update” message on January 29, 2017.

“The Vanishing”: Everything Is About To Change Suddenly!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09a7Pi0J_ZI

Watchman On The Wall 88
Published on Jul 12, 2019

One day in the near future everything is going to change very suddenly.

There is going to be a mass vanishing. All over the world people are going to vanish in a moment ...in the twinkling of an eye....

The world leaders and most likely the Vatican and Pope are going to come out and try to explain this event away. They will Most likely say it was alien abduction or they will use some other explanation.

The truth about what really will occur is found in this video.

Follow me on twitter:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Watchman61088

"Fair Use for Information & discussion Purposes"

"Midnight Blood Moon Over The Holy Land" Final Hour"

Paul Begley
Published on Jul 13, 2019

Midnight Blood Moon Over The Holy Land as God's Final Hour Approaches

"Fair Use for information & Discussion Purposes"

Night Shadows 071419 Signs, Warnings & Sounds

TONIGHT’S SHOW:

Barry batters the Southlands and comes in as a FLOOD, does anyone see a warning here? Let's see, Obama's name is also Barry, is he going to come in like a flood? Is the Simpson's show with Trump in a coffin a warning of a coming sudden change in America? Was the power outage in NYC a cyber-attack or a cover for something else? Let's see, Barry, then OUTAGE exactly 42 years to the day of a previous outage. Why exactly 42 years? The number 42 in Scripture means ISRAEL'S OPPRESSION and the LORD'S ADVENT. Signs in the sky, signs in the heavens, earthquakes abound, volcanic activity increases, weather gets strange the world over, and humanity enters gross spiritual darkness, the umbra just before Sunrise and more...

Well, here we are, July 18th, and no Rapture. We know these women did not here from the Lord that the Rapture would take place on July 17th. It was my original thought which I posted on another thread, that if there was a date set, most likely it wouldn't happen. Although like many here, I was hoping, that the time had finally come.

Like I said before, don't keep your eyes on any set date, keep your eyes on Jesus; the Lord will come when 'WE LEAST EXPECT JESUS TO COME", AMEN!

I spent time reading the bible and praying early morning, and the rest of the day, the usual routine of the each day. I believe, that God will let every person know, the second, moment, the day, before the Rapture; therefore, we have no need to turn to any woman or man for the day of the Rapture; so far, people are batting 100 percent incorrect information. Did Jesus command us to figure the day and time of His return at the Rapture, absolutely not!!! However, Jesus did command us to watch, so that we wouldn't be caught unaware.

I'm not surprised, that this one failed as well, as they supposedly had three of saying they had confirmation from God. I believe, it came from their own mind/thoughts within. I just wish they wouldn't have said that God told tell, confirmed it to them....sigh~~ Let no one make God a liar, for God doesn't lie, people do; and they should stop using it as a fact that this came from God himself.

All I can say is "another one bites the dust"!!!!

Back to work, posting, watching for the imminent Rapture!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie
Well, here we are, July 18th, and no Rapture. We know these women did not here from the Lord that the Rapture would take place on July 17th. It was my original thought which I posted on another thread, that if there was a date set, most likely it wouldn't happen. Although like many here, I was hoping, that the time had finally come.

Like I said before, don't keep your eyes on any set date, keep your eyes on Jesus; the Lord will come when 'WE LEAST EXPECT JESUS TO COME", AMEN!

I spent time reading the bible and praying early morning, and the rest of the day, the usual routine of the each day. I believe, that God will let every person know, the second, moment, the day, before the Rapture; therefore, we have no need to turn to any woman or man for the day of the Rapture; so far, people are batting 100 percent incorrect information. Did Jesus command us to figure the day and time of His return at the Rapture, absolutely not!!! However, Jesus did command us to watch, so that we wouldn't be caught unaware.

I'm not surprised, that this one failed as well, as they supposedly had three of saying they had confirmation from God. I believe, it came from their own mind/thoughts within. I just wish they wouldn't have said that God told tell, confirmed it to them....sigh~~ Let no one make God a liar, for God doesn't lie, people do; and they should stop using it as a fact that this came from God himself.

All I can say is "another one bites the dust"!!!!

Back to work, posting, watching for the imminent Rapture!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie
My Comments: When someone says "God said this is a date of the Rapture, and it doesn't come to pass, do not listen to these people, anymore". They will come up with another date, which I believe they have already. I totally agree with Chad...discernment is necessary. Speculating is one thing, but telling others that God said the Rapture would happen on July 17, and it didn't come to pass; we know without any doubt, this was not from God. Remember keep your eyes on Jesus, and not on a date. Jesus is coming, and trust God first and foremost, not anyone who claims to have heard from God. We know God doesn't lie, people do.

Thank you to Chad, for his thoughts totally agree with my own.

Maranatha, Valerie

The Next Rapture Date Revealed!!?!

Watchman On The Wall 88
Published on Jul 18, 2019

FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT....AN UPPER FOR RAPTURE WATCHERS DO YOU WANT TO SPEED THE LORD'S COMING? WATCH AND LISTEN!

MARANATHA, Valerie

Bible Prophecy Update, August 4th, 2019

J.D. Farag
Published on Aug 4, 2019

After addressing two significant developments, Pastor J.D. offers encouragement to those who are weary waiting for the Lord’s return.

Upper for the Bride, Downer for those left behind!

When they say peace and safety, sudden destruction, is about to take place now? You decide, it can't be long now. Listen to the video below. On the verge of world war 3 now! Maranatha, Valerie

Valerie

Night Shadows 092019 This & That & 9 23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0FLwEFSEkU&t=227s

TONIGHT’S SHOW:

As we close in on 9-23-2019, it appears that the war rumbles in the Middle East are getting louder, and is confirmed in the Torah Codes of Barry Roffman as well. Then of course we have HATE TRUMP, because Trump is the polarization man of "Rules for Radicals", in which you divide and conquer, and that concept is well underway. Israel appears to be getting ready for some major military excursions into Syria, Iran and Iraq, and the military movements of the USA may well be for the third gulf war. Then we have a book written some time ago that seemed to know the WAR PLANS to bring the world into WORLD WAR THREE of the RICH MEN. Earth changes abound and more on the MATRIX and getting out of it for the time is short

This is an excellent video in regards to the Rapture

The 2019 Understanding The Times Conference - Speaker Dr. Robert Jeffress

Published on Sep 24, 2019

Prophecy Update Videos

This is a must watch video by Pastor J.D. Faraq at the 2019 Understanding the End Times Conference.
How very true, his words hit home, with tears welling up in my eyes, as I watched him speak. How many of God's dear children are going through the exact same things right now...I know I have, and my family. Perhaps many here are going through and been through much during this past year or so.

Know that God hasn't forget you, or your loved ones, and God will make a way even when things seem impossible. Another sign of the times pointing us to the imminent Rapture. Look up, surely our Redeemer is coming to take His Bride home at long last.

Maranatha!

Valerie

The 2019 Understanding The Times Conference - Speaker Pastor J.D. Farag

Sep 26, 201

Prophecy Update Videos

Watchman Report: The Rapture: In the Twinkling of an eye...

Oct 6, 2019

Prophecy Update Videos

Watchman Report: Hope for the Battle-Weary

Prophecy Update Videos
155K subscribers

Understanding the Times: Watchman Report: Hope for the Battle-Weary

Jan plays Pastor J.D. Farag’s conference message from two weeks ago: Hope for the Battle-Weary. If you are struggling or know someone who is, please listen and be encouraged! There is hope. The difficult times are a sign of His soon coming.

https://www.olivetreeviews.org

Night Shadows 101319 War In The Middle East

Oct 14, 2019

Prophecy Update Videos

As we broadcast on Friday, it appears that all-out war is now being waged by Turkey upon Syria, and Syria has joined with the Kurds and now Russia to stop this invasion - Putin warned Turkey to cease but Turkey has said NO and so the fight is on. What is interesting about all of this is that prophecy says that Turkey will go to the side of Russia in the Ezekiel 38/39 war and prophecies (extra-biblical) have said that when Russia hits Turkey that the final wars have begun. The real question is if Trump already talked with Putin and knew that Russia would then enter the fray and take over where we withdrew. Strange things in California and strange weather all over the world...

This video and teaching is definitely on the Upper Level- Therefore, encourage one another with these words!!!

Maranatha,

Valerie

Bible Prophecy Update – October 20th, 2019

Pastor J.D. explains how the global uncertainty is setting the prophetic stage and readying the world for the Antichrist.

Oct 20, 2019

Another video proving the pre tribulation Rapture. The best upper of all!!!

I believe like Pastor Farag does, that the Rapture is now extremely close.
Keep the faith, knowing the promises and prophecies in the bible will all come to pass,
especially the Rapture.

Soon and very soon, I'm ready Lord, to go up and meet you in the clouds; any day now.

I'm sure most if not all here are ready, willing, to leave with Jesus in a twinkling of an eye!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Watchman Report: Pre-Tribulation Rapture Proof 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

Jan. 21, 2020

According to God’s Timepiece - Our Time is Very Short

Feb 8, 2020

The Downer:

“It Will Be Really, Really Bad”: China Faces Financial Armageddon With 85% Of Businesses Set To Run Out Of Cash In 3 Months

For the past two weeks, even as the market took delight in China’s doctored and fabricated numbers showing the coronavirus spread was “slowing”, we warned again and again that not only was this not the case (which recent data out of South Korea, Japan and now Italy has confirmed), but that for all its assertions to the contrary, China’s workers simply refused to go back to work (even with FoxConn offering its workers extra bonuses just to return to the factory) and as a result the domestic economy had ground to a halt as we described

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/it-will-be-really-really-bad-china-faces-financial-armageddon-85-businesses-set-run-out

Feb.24,2020

The Upper: "PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Reports of Supernatural Healing, Revivals in Midst of Coronavirus Outbreak

..As dangerous as this virus is, it’s no match for the power of the Holy Spirit. Recently, I interviewed Dennis Balcombe, a missionary to China for the past 40 years. He shared some incredible insights into what God is doing through His people, including the sick coming for healing and people running to churches for hope.

https://www.charismamag.com/blogs/the-strang-report/44382-reports-of-supernatural-healing-revivals-in-midst-of-coronavirus-outbreak?fbclid=IwAR1SBXZtqH9SBv-Slin2X9hulIuptf00aaE0XyfoUmfOSXiapwXE3ybKydk

Feb.24,2020

Why There Must be a Pre-Tribulation Rapture of The Church!

Feb.28,2020

Israeli firm says it developed kit to diagnose coronavirus

An Israeli firm said it developed a kit to test for the coronavirus Thursday, sending its stocks soaring as the world hunts for an effective way to confirm who is carrying the fast-spreading contagion

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-firm-says-it-developed-kit-to-diagnose-coronavirus/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Feb.28,2020

Here is some promising news, from where else 'Israel"...Thanks be to God. Valerie

Israeli firm says it developed kit to diagnose coronavirus

An Israeli firm said it developed a kit to test for the coronavirus Thursday, sending its stocks soaring as the world hunts for an effective way to confirm who is carrying the fast-spreading contagion

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-firm-says-it-developed-kit-to-diagnose-coronavirus/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Feb.28,2020

Israeli scientists: ‘In a few weeks, we will have coronavirus vaccine’

Israeli scientists are on the cusp of developing the first vaccine against the novel coronavirus, according to Science and Technology Minister Ofir Akunis. If all goes as planned, the vaccine could be ready within a few weeks and available in 90 days, according to a release.

https://www.jpost.com/HEALTH-SCIENCE/Israeli-scientists-In-three-weeks-we-will-have-coronavirus-vaccine-619101

Feb.27,2020

Bible Prophecy Update – March 1st, 2020

Watchman Report: Wake Up: Do You Know What’s Coming? March 16, 2020

THIS IS THE BEST UPLIFTING VIDEO ABOUT THE RAPTURE ETC. A MUST WATCH!!!

Everyone, This is a must see video, I believe it is straight from the Lord.
Don't miss any of it...it will bless you immensely!!!

I believe Jesus can come any moment; I also believe that the Bride of Christ is Not Appointed to God's Wrath. God is using this coronavirus pandemic to turn unbelievers to Jesus, because Jesus is coming at any moment now.

God always turns something evil around for something good. There is an OUTSTANDING VIDEO, LISTED BELOW. PLEASE LISTEN TO ALL OF IT AND YOU'LL GET THE WHOLE PICTURE. ESPECIALLY NEEDED, AT THIS TIME WE'RE IN.

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! It is so powerful, spirit filled, uplifting message for both; the Bride of Christ, about the Rapture, and the lost...and timely. I pray that everyone will watch it to the very end, it is .....MOST INSPIRING, HEART TOGGING, VIDEO.....please watch and please forward it to all your friends, family, all of your loved ones....I did!!!

EXCELLENT MUST WATCH AND LISTEN TO VIDEO FROM BEGINNING TO THE VERY END!!!

Watchman Report: What You Really Need To Know - In These Last Days-March 23

Dear Valerie,

Blessings to you and your family in Jesus' wonderful Name.
I Pray our Dear LORD supplies all your needs as we approach the finish line!

Thank you for posting this sermon - it is full of the Glory of the LORD, and I have sent it on to others already.
Just what watching believers need right now, and especially those who have been exhausted by the battle raging around them.

With much Love in Christ Jesus our only Saviour, to you and all who visit here at RFTH.

Michelle.

Michelle
Dear Valerie,

Blessings to you and your family in Jesus' wonderful Name.
I Pray our Dear LORD supplies all your needs as we approach the finish line!

Thank you for posting this sermon - it is full of the Glory of the LORD, and I have sent it on to others already.
Just what watching believers need right now, and especially those who have been exhausted by the battle raging around them.

With much Love in Christ Jesus our only Saviour, to you and all who visit here at RFTH.

Michelle.

Michelle,

Blessings to you and yours in Jesus name I pray!!! Amen!

Michelle, good to hear from you, may God continue to protect you and yours; the Rapture is imminent

We will soon meet at the Rapture Flight to Heaven, on a cloud, Jesus standing awaiting our arrival.

What a blessed sermon that video is; I'm so glad you shared it with others. There will be a crown for you and all those who bring others to God's saving grace through Jesus.

I believe we are leaving very soon now; could be any day. I will see you very soon, can't wait to give you a big Christian hug. God loves you dear Sister in Christ and so do I.

I'm praying others will take the opportunity to send this video in my previous post above to others; time is almost up, and we can't stop working now. Let's continue to win souls for the Lord's kingdom in Jesus' Holy name, Amen!

Enjoy the following encouraging video, may God call us up to meet our bridegroom in the clouds now.

Maranatha,

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

A POSSIBLE PASSOVER RAPTURE??? | The Passover Full Supermoon | 2020 Deliverance? | WFS!

March 20,2020

Passover 2020 is in April. It would be so awesome if the rapture were to take place during that time. Only God knows. Keep your hopes alive, because Jesus is coming soon. Any day???

See you in the clouds. Jesus is coming for His Bride! Eyes on the prize and eyes on the skies.

Remain Rapture Ready!

Keep the faith and keep the fire burning!!! We fly soon! Rapture any moment!

Urgent Prophecy Update-March 29,2020

J.D. Farag

Pastor J.D. addresses the unprecedented impact of the Coronavirus through the lens of Bible prophecy.

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Pope Francis, The United Nations, And The Rise Of The New World Order

March 30,2020