Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The vote is tomorrow... (Brian Brown; email)

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Please pray for Judge Kavanaugh's confirmation, everybody!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The vote is tomorrow...

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2018

Dear Friend—Just a few minutes ago the US Senate voted to end debate on the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the US Supreme Court. Tomorrow there will be an up or down vote on his confirmation.

Please contact your US Senators to urge them to support the confirmation of Judge Kavanaugh. He is a supremely qualified judge, someone whose legal rulings have been uniformly respected as being fair, well-reasoned and well-articulated. Most importantly, he is a constitutionalist, meaning that he believes that the constitution means what it says and that judges should never invent constitutional "rights" in order to advance their own views of what the law should be. You can learn more about why we strongly support Judge Kavanaugh by watching our endorsement video here.

The number to call to reach your Senators is 202-224-3121.

If you are active on social media, please also post your support for the Kavanaugh nomination and ask your friends and contacts to do the same.

When we began this process many months ago, I said it would be unlike anything we had ever seen before. Boy were those words prophetic. The way that Judge Kavanaugh has been treated by Senate Democrats is a national disgrace. After this battle is completed and Judge Kavanaugh is on the Supreme Court, it will be time to explore whether there should be changes to the Senate confirmation process to prevent a repeat of the circus that occurred here.

So far, the confirmation vote looks good as the vote today to advance the nomination was 51-49. But Senators can change their minds and we need to keep the pressure up. So please take a moment to call your US Senators to voice your support for Judge Kavanaugh.

Faithfully,

Brian S. Brown

Senate Votes for Cloture (Faith & Action; email)

Senate Votes for Cloture

The Senate voted 51-49 for cloture today on Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court nomination, allowing the debate to end under the chamber’s rules. I was in the galley watching the opening remarks, praying as the votes took place. Senators Collins, Flake and Manchin (D-WV) voted in favor but Sen. Murkowski voted “no.” Now there will be up to 30 hours of debate on the nomination. When the debate time expires and/or yielded back, the Senate will vote on confirmation of the Kavanaugh nomination as early as Saturday evening. That needs to pass with 51 votes, and Vice President Mike Pence could break any tie.

Yesterday, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley released an executive summary of the FBI’s supplemental investigation into the allegations against Kavanaugh. The Supplemental Background Investigation confirms what the Senate Judiciary Committee concluded after its investigation: there is no corroboration of the allegations made by Christine Blasey Ford or Deborah Ramirez. I took a prayer group over to the US Capitol to pray across the hall as the Senators visited the room for that very briefing.

Mat Staver said, “Judge Brett Kavanaugh is eminently qualified to serve on the Supreme Court, and it is encouraging to see this process progress with a cloture vote today.”

Will you take a moment to pray and make your contribution now? We thank the Lord for your friendship and partnership because we know we could not do what He has called us to do without your help! Please pray and send your gift of $20, $50, $100 or more now!

Peggy Nienaber and your Faith & Action Missionary Team!

Mrs. Peggy Nienaber
Vice President of Operations
Faith & Action in the Nation’s Capital

Re: Senate Votes for Cloture (Faith & Action; email)

Praying for him and a positive outcome!

Lord hear those prayers for this judge, this very day accordingly, let your will to done. Amen & Amen!

Valerie

Re: Senate Votes for Cloture (Faith & Action; email)

Kathy, & Everyone,

Thank God for answered prayer, apparently this was in God's will for judge Brett Kavanaugh to be confirmed.
God always works things for good for those who love Him, and we do!

God Bless,

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

TODAY: Intercessors Declare National Day of Prayer Over Brett Kavanaugh
The Center for Security Policy declared Thursday to be a national day of prayer for Brett Kavanaugh ahead of the vote to confirm him as the newest Supreme Court justice.

https://www.charismanews.com/us/73466-today-intercessors-declare-national-day-of-prayer-over-brett-kavanaugh