Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy "Canadian Thanksgiving" on Monday October 8th,...It's that time of the year again!!!

To all RFTH who celebrate our Canadian Thanksgiving, come this Monday Oct. 8th.

I want to wish everyone a wonderful day of gathering of family, friends, good food, and conversation. I know that each one of you are thankful for what God has blessed you with this year, however, it seems never enough to keep thanking God for all He has done for each one of us to this very day.

I'm so thankful first and foremost to God for His many blessing. God's many blessings of love, comfort, and guidance the Lord has bestowed on our family. I thank God for the Lord's kindness, and mercy especially His presence at my two cancer surgeries, and healing. The Lord, my family and my friends here, helped me through this trying time...Thank you one and all.

I'm thankful for all my Sisters and Brothers and Christ, no matter where you live, and hope to meet each and everyone of you imminently, after our Rapture Flight to Heaven.

God Bless!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: Happy "Canadian Thanksgiving" on Monday October 8th,...It's that time of the year again!!!

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Today, to all my Canadian Brothers and Sisters in Christ Jesus.

Have a wonderful gathering with your family & friends, and give God thanks for His provisions. Enjoy the company, the conversation, and give thanks to God, for your gathering together, for who knows what next year may bring.

Our children and grandchildren celebrated Thanksgiving in our home on Sunday with my husband and I, and of course daisy.

We had a nice gathering together, and everyone pitched in, to set the table, clean up, etc., except for myself and Ed, we were given the royal treatment, sit and rest. The turkey and all the fixings turned out good, so we were told, and everyone skipped lunch in order to have a bigger serving of turkey; even daisy was munching down the turkey breast meat. Too many desserts had the children take the turkey leftovers and extra desserts home for tomorrow.

I thank God for my family, my friends here at RFTH, and all the blessings the good Lord has bestowed on our family.

I thank God for another year, being able to celebrate with our family gathering, knowing, my husband and I are getting older, and our time is short here on earth.

Perhaps, God willing, next year, we'll be celebrating Thanksgiving in our heavenly home, should the Rapture take place beforehand.

Have a great day and enjoy!

Thanking God for all of His provisions! Amen!

Valerie