Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Prayer Request for Dora E. Losing Walking Mobility, Strength, Ill Feeling

A prayer request from my brother and me. for Dora E. This poor woman has been disabled for decades now. Had no choice but to leave a great paying job, and living on disability, without much relief, spending most of her life, without answers or beneficial help.

She has search high and low, for answers, only to find that there are many in this world like herself, unable to find the exact source causing her much pain and suffering.

She is a long suffering soul, who has gone through various doctors, tests, medication, and natural remedies, with little or no affect to this very day. No proper diagnosis, but the illness is along with the pain are real, as well as her loss of mobility. She needs a divine intervention from heaven above; from God who created all life.

My brother stated she is losing her walking ability and her strength. An overall unwell feeling . My heart goes out to her, like so many people, who are living with chronic disease and pain, feeling helpless, not knowing what to do. It affects their everyday life, and can lead to depression, feelings of no where to turn for help. This is definitively a time to turn to the creator, our Lord and God for help, understanding, and comfort. She urgently needs our prayers lifting her up to the throne of God, asking for the Lord to move in a supernatural way on her behalf, be it a miracle or a healing.

My dear friends in Christ Jesus, please take few minutes, and stop and pray to God, comfort Dora, and move on her behalf. Ask God to heal her from her illness, which is so debilitating making her life extremely difficult. Pray for God's mercy, on her body this very day.

Lord God, in heaven, we pray this very day, for your divine intervention on Dora's E. behalf and life; a life of chronic suffering and deteriorating health and strength. She struggles to walk, and her strength, is depleted. Merciful, Lord and God, comfort Dora, and release her from chronic pain, and bring her healing to her deteriorating body and make her whole. For there is nothing impossible for our Lord and God, and all things are possible through our Lord and God. We believe, that Dora will receive, accordingly, what no one else can give or do for her; but only God and God alone.

In Jesus name we pray Lord, let your healing power flow from heaven, and give Dora, the relief she desperately needs in the years she has left here on earth. Amen & Amen!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Re: A Prayer Request for Dora E. Losing Walking Mobility, Strength, Ill Feeling

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

The Most Supernatural Prayer on Earth! | Cleddie Keith on Sid Roth's It's Supernatural!

Sid Roth's It's Supernatural!
Published on Feb 5, 2017
Find out about the most supernatural prayer on Earth!

My Comments:

This is the prayer that I pray everyday, and always refer to it as the prayer that should be prayed, above all others daily.

Dora know that I am pray this prayer for you daily...

Prayerfully,

Valerie
P.S. Would you please join me in this prayer daily for those in need of prayer, like Jim, and others as well.
God hears and answers the prayers accordingly; Let us pray for one another, showing our love for one another,
because that's what is expected from those who follow the examples of our Lord Jesus. Thank you and God Bless!

Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus:

Please continue to pray for everyone requesting prayer; for God hears the prayers of the righteous. Believe that they will receive, that's having faith. Pray, according to God's will, we know that God hears us when we pray this way, and we know our prayer requests have the petitions we desire of God. Here are scriptural verses, for confirmation.

Our Father God in heaven, we believe God hears the prayers of the righteous, for they avail much. We believe, if we have faith, that nothing is impossible for our Lord and God, therefore those whom we pray for will receive according to your will Father. Because we pray according to your will Lord, We know The Lord our God hears our prayer for Dora and Dora will have the petition she and we desire on her behalf. Lord hear the prayers of your children lifting this person in prayer for your divine intervention and mercy. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen & Amen!

The LORD [is] far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous. (Proverbs 15:29

https://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=275

1 John 5:14, 15 “And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.”

Read more: https://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/prayers-hindered-7-ways-to-obstruct-your-prayers-to-god/#ixzz5SYko1E43

Mark 11:24 “Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”

Read more: https://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/prayers-hindered-7-ways-to-obstruct-your-prayers-to-god/#ixzz5SYlzGS1e

Prayer is the Answer Ephesians 6:18-24

J.D. Farag
Published on Sep 23, 2018

In a teaching titled, “Prayer is the Answer” out of Ephesians 6:18-24, Pastor J.D. explains how God does the impossible through prayer. - Those wishing to give to Calvary Chapel Kaneohe, please visit https://calvarychapelkaneohe.com/donate/

For everyone who is in need of answered prayer, please watch this video to the very end.
Excellent advise, from a Sister in Christ, who speaks about her own experience and how you too,
can experience from God and have your needs fulfilled according to the Lord's will.

I watched the video and it is so uplifting, and most informative, take the time to watch and
put in practice the method she speaks about. It surely will work for your benefit as well.

How we should pray, and approach God the Father...

God Bless,

Valerie

Jennifer LeClaire | It's Supernatural with Sid Roth | Faith Magnified

Sid Roth's It's Supernatural!
Published on May 19, 2013