Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Downer "Rapture Watchers Fatigue" - The Upper " Comfort Rapture Watchers "

Michelle posted this on the following link: My Absence Explain

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1404257&cmd=show

Hi again, Valerie and all at RFTH,

The verse that immediately came to mind after reading the one above was,

Heb 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

A couple of things to note about this verse:-

1) We are told not to forsake the assembling of ourselves together
- we assemble together for encouragement even here on the internet, mainly in these last of last days because it is for many the only fellowship available.

2) The reason is to exhort or encourage one another – and even more so – since we see the Day of the Lord approaching so quickly. Only those who ARE watching can see this Day approaching, so it is particularly addressed to faithful watchers (imho)
Many of us have been and are still going through intense trials and it is my guess that this is why so many are quiet. Rather than berate them, my heart is to encourage them to “chime in” when and as they are able.
I believe that the LORD is beginning to lift his weary ones up again after a long season of hard things and this because our redemption is drawing near, very near.

I once heard it taught that the Greek word in this verse that has been translated as “the assembling of ourselves together” is speaking more about the Rapture of the Church than “going to church” as it is usually read and preached on.

In order to test this idea for myself, I did a word study.

The phrase “the assembling of ourselves together” in Hebrews 10:25 is from the Greek word G1997: episunagoge = means to gather together in one place.

This word G1997, is only found in 1 other NT verse,

2Th 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

In this verse it refers to the “gathering together” of the family of believers at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ

That sounds a lot like our gathering at the Rapture to me!

In the study that I heard, many years ago, aboutthis word and its use in Hebrews 10:25 the preacher concluded that the meaning of this verse might be paraphrased as,
“Not forsaking the EPISUNAGOGE (our gathering unto the LORD, ie the Rapture) as the manner of some is, but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching”

If there is one doctrine that has been all but abandoned as the apostasy progresses, it would be the Rapture of the Church. The hatred that the devil has for this Blessed hope is huge.
No wonder, then that we have this beautiful, encouraging verse in Hebrews 10:25 for the final leg of the race.

With much Love and blessings to all here at RFTH, let’s Keep Looking UP!

Michelle.

Re: The Downer "Rapture Watchers Fatigue" - The Upper " Comfort Rapture Watchers "

regina
hi to Val, Tammy, Kathy & all,
I've been focused on caring for my mom while she was visiting. the Lord willing she has had a smooth flight home today. God's word is true, so this is what I go to for comfort and direction. Nothing can take us out of the Lord's love or His keeping us, Romans 8 and John 10:27-30 tell us that. none of us is going to know all knowledge, all mysteries, get 100% understanding in this life. the fact that God's word is true is stabilizing in an increasingly rocky and unstable world. keep your trust in Jesus. Look to Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. you already know the preciousness of God's word, so I am talking to the choir, but I encourage you to stay listening to or reading in the bible, to have it be a regular part of your day and life. this world is full of anti God, anti Christ sentiments all over tv, social media, print media of various sorts, ungodliness making its way into laws and policies. keep the word of God in you and close to you. this is what will steady and ready the body of Christ, the word of God. all our righteousness is like filthy rags, thats what the bible says. it is in fellowship with Jesus that there is refreshing and hope and life and forgiveness and strength and enduring love. Love never fails. Love is what will remain in heaven, long after all questions and opinions are behind us. if I'm not posting, its not because i've given up believing Jesus about His calling the church home. Jesus hasn't changed His mind. He will call us as 1Thessalonians says, and I hope it happens soon.
Hi Regina,

Good to hear from you. I know you are one of faithful watchers for the Lord's Coming at the Rapture. Nice to hear you still have a Mom to care for; my dear Mom has been with the Lord now, since 1994. God bless your dear Mom, today and every day, and keep her until the Rapture.

Thank you for your encouraging post, with scriptural references. We can always know that God's Holy written word,
is inspired by God's Holy Spirit, given to Godly men and women, is true and all will come to pass in God's perfect timing.

In 2 Corinthians 1:3, God is called the “Father of compassion” and the “God of all comfort.” In His mercy and love, God is eager to provide comfort to His children in any and all circumstances. Whatever the trial we face, our Heavenly Father knows the situation and offers comfort as needed. The fact that He is the God of all comfort teaches that all comfort ultimately comes from Him. He is our source of peace and happiness and blessing.

Yes let us all continue to trust our Lord and Savior Jesus, for His divine word can be trusted without doubt whatsoever, because He is Son of God the Father, the God of Abraham, Issac & Jacob our God. Amen!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Here are the last two paragraphs of What does it mean that God is the God of all comfort?
Please read all of it at the following link:

https://www.gotquestions.org/God-of-all-comfort.html

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

What does it mean that God is the God of all comfort?

The Spirit—the Parakletos, rendered “Comforter,” “Counselor,” or “Helper” in different translations—is how Jesus keeps His promise to always be with us as the God of all comfort. One meaning of the Greek root word para is “close beside.” All three Persons of the Trinity live with and in believers (John 14:17, 22)—very close indeed! As a result, no past, present, or future distress can separate us from God and His love for us in Christ (Romans 8:35). We are not only comforted in our troubles, but we are “more than conquerors” in them (verses 30–39). When we turn our worries into prayers, “the God of peace will be with [us]” (Philippians 4:6–9).

In the end, when we finally leave the temporary troubles of this life and enter the permanent joy of the next, our Heavenly Father will forever comfort each one of us, wiping away every tear (Isaiah 25:8; Revelation 21:4), welcoming us into a world where comfort is no longer needed because there is “no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away” (Revelation 21:4). We will enjoy the God of all comfort forever.

The Spirit & The Bride Say Come! #Encouragement

Rapture Watchers
Published on May 19, 2018
A quick message of encouragement to the body of Christ in these last days. ❤️

Revelation 22:17
And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. Revelation 3:3

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9

Here's a video a comforting thought of encouragement, please don't dismiss it. This is an Upper for the Born Again Christian Watcher, watch for when we "least expect Jesus", He will come. Therefore, encourage one another, that Jesus will come. God knows the exact day and hour; we know it is imminent. Maranatha! Valerie

120th Jubilee from 2017 to 2018 ends Feast Of Trumpets Sep 10!

Adrian Lindauer
Published on Jul 6, 2018
we are closer than ever, next is Feast of Trumpets Sept. 09/10 'the day no man knows' and Yom Kippur the Last Jubilee Trump! 120 Days after Israel fullfiled 70 years, May 14...the number 120 can symbolize a divinely appointed time of waiting

http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/120.html

Very soon we see the living God, the King of Glory! Maranatha

Adrian Lindauer
Published on Aug 15, 2018
Jesus is living forever and coming back very soon!
Testimony of Ian Mccormack with neardeath in Mauritus, 1982

http://www.aglimpseofeternity.org/

Here is the downer and upper side in the times we are living in right now. The downer is, it is exactly as it was back in the days of Noah & Lot, full of violence and sexual immorality . Evil waxed worse and worse, each passing day, exactly as Jesus spoke about in Noah's day & Lot's; These are the exact times we are living in right now.

Therefore we know without a doubt we are living in the end days, before the imminent arrival of Jesus for His own at the Rapture. This is the upper side of the sign of times, knowing that Jesus is coming at any moment now. Jesus spoke of these days beforehand, to let us know, when and what it would be like when, He would come. We can trust the words of our Lord and Savior. Therefore, comfort one another with these words.

When Lamech named his son Noah, he prophesied: "This [same] shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the LORD hath cursed." (Genesis 5:29)
Noah name means "comfort and rest", a sign that our comfort and rest is coming upon the arrival of our Lord Jesus in the clouds imminently.

Therefore, lift up your heads, for our redemption draws closer by the second.

Maranatha! Valerie

End Times as the Days of Noah

In Matthew 24 and Luke 17, Jesus gave us a clear warning and indication of what this world would be like near the time of His second coming. Looking forward to the time just before His return, Christ saw the scene of this world and it was a mirror of what it was like back in both Noah's and Lot's day.

Matthew 24:37-39 ...'But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.'

Luke 17:28-30 ...'Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.'

So what we need to find out now is what was it like back in the days of Noah and Lot.

IN NOAH's DAY - Genesis 6:5,11,12 ...'And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.'

IN LOT's DAY - Jude 1:7 ...'Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.'

As we can see, the world in Noah's day was full of wickedness with the thoughts of men continually evil. The earth was corrupt and FILLED with violence. Love had surely 'waxed cold' in Noah's day. Also, we can see from Jude that in Lot's day, sexual immorality and homosexuality had taken control of the people of Sodom. And Jesus tells us that these things would be COMBINED and all happening at once during the last days before His return. So does the day we live in fit with this description? YES!

Not only is this world today full of violence and sexual immorality, including homosexuality. These evils have now been turned into ENTERTAINMENT!! This world is now ENTERTAINED by the very things that God DESTROYED the old world and Sodom for in Noah's and Lot's day.

Read more at:

http://www.signs-of-end-times.com/days-of-noah.html

Prophetic Insight “Earth Is Shaken As Prophecy Is Breaking”

Paul Begley
Published on Aug 22, 2018

Hello Valerie and all here reading!!

Oh my gosh I just have that huge upper excitement that the rapture is so CLOSE! Can you guys just feel it?!!? Like a quietness or a child hiding and getting ready to jump out to scare you 😂. I tell you I just have this feeling it’s not far away! I’ve had a lot on my mind the last 6 months it seems since Billy Graham died. I’ve been in my heart thinking ok Lord how much more time really is there?!!! For some reason this fall or I should say SEPTEMBER seems like an extreme high time to be watching!! The birth pains are growing closer and closer along with intensity and just reading yesterday how Trump has a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT for a peace deal of the century to deliver/reveal next month! All around Rosh Hashanna and the last jubilee!!

To be honest I would be surprised to see the year 2021 or think that’s the last year we will be here/gone by then. My heart is hoping it’s this September and the signs are screaming it!!

Last night he laid on my heart Yom Kippur!

A few nights ago I saw in a dream my wedding dress our sorta like it was hanging/on the floor with all the accessories (veil/tiara.. necklace/earrings). I clearly remember in my dream a little disturbed 😧 thinking who took it out of the preserved box it’s in!! It was so real I looked the next morning to see was it still in the box which it was!!!
I believe he’s trying to prepare our hearts!!!

I found my five doves post from way back in 2011 where I posted an experience the lord gave me for the timing of the rapture!!!! I will try to find it.

I do know from praying and words he’s been giving SEPTEMBER has DEFINITELY been laid on my heart! I do know a few years ago praying about worries and he immediately smiled I was sensing and said “September”

I do have a huge urgency all of a sudden and had to share it!

P.S. a dream this spring I had and feel it was from the Lord. I could be wrong but seemed significant to me. The classroom where I work and recently took this job in I saw the current teacher boxing up her classroom. I remember walking in to hearing there were no more kids and thinking well there goes my job. I just “knew” my job was no longer needed because that’s my job with the kids!! Here’s the thing ... this teacher just told me at the end of last school year she plans to retire in 5 years. So when I woke up I really thought to myself could this have been a sign of how much times really left.. kids gone due to the rapture!! My job no longer needed!!

☀️💛thanks for letting me share!!
Amanda

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, dreams, and encouraging remarks on the imminent Rapture.
Yes the Rapture could be that close or even closer, because the Pre Trib Rapture has always been and still is,
imminent. Therefore, we can expect Jesus to come at any day, any moment that God has appointed for the Rapture to take place. We know the great tribulation with the Anti-Christ at it's helm, is creeping up closer and closer as time passes, and we know that we are not appointed to God's wrath; therefore, the Rapture is at hand.

It will take place, and all the signs are pointing to the fact, that the time has just about arrived; and we shall be caught up in the air to meet our Lord Jesus. We shall be with Jesus forevermore, from that moment on.

Let the Spirit and the Bride cry come Lord Jesus, Come!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Prophetic Insight: “Beginning Of Sorrows”

Paul Begley
Published on Aug 23, 2018

https://give.church/pm8b78m/give The prophetic times are upon us

The Downer is "Dark Skies are Coming" - My Comment-Valerie

Breaking: “Prophetic Dream Of Dark Skies Coming"

Paul Begley
Streamed live on Aug 23, 2018

https://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also "Mega Quakes and Hurricane Lane apocalyptic signs and Prophetic Dark Skies

Now on the Upper side of Prophecy and Dark Skies, we have God's word and promise today from Jesus Himself. My Comment-Valerie

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward [is] with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. (Revelation 22:12)

Reflection
The end is near! The time of our final victory in Christ is upon us! He is coming soon and with His coming, the doom of sin, the doom of evil, and the doom of death itself! Praise be! Praise be! Praise be!

https://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=238

End Times Signs....Latest Events (Aug. 25, 2018) This Happened On Planet Earth

The Watchman
Published on Aug 25, 2018
Current Events Linked To Biblical Prophecies.

Everything is unfolding just as the bible foretold. Wars, Volcanic Eruptions, Earthquakes, Extreme Weather, Christian Persecution, Violence and more!

Today's Daily Promise is a very "Upper" uplifting, for all of us who are watching faithfully for the Lord's coming at the Rapture. Read and be blessed. Maranatha! Valerie

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive [and] remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words. (1 Thessalonians 4:15-18)

Reflection
Behold! For Christ comes a new! His promised return is the final hope for His church. In spite of the suffering we are bound to experience through these tumultuous last days, we share in a hope promised since long ago-as Christ ascended to heaven, He will certainly return. He will return in glory to lead the church victorious over the forces of darkness. We shall all be changed! No more shall the church suffer in Christ's name! Rather she shall glory in victory in Christ's name!

https://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=241

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

in Revelation 19-22, in His kindness, the Lord has given us hope and comfort through a glimpse of how things turn out for the church, of His coming rule in person upon earth, of a new heaven and new earth. New Jerusalem won't have any corruption or death in it at all. the city from heaven will be so beautiful, well it will look like a bride adorned for her husband.
Below links are audio teachings of Jack Kelley about Revelation 19-22

The Book of Revelation: Chapters 19-20
https://gracethrufaith.com/audio/the-book-of-revelation/book-revelation-chapters-19-20/

The Book of Revelation: Chapters 21-22
https://gracethrufaith.com/audio/the-book-of-revelation/book-revelation-chapters-21-22/

:heart: maranatha

Let God comfort all the watchers for Jesus' coming at the Rapture. Today's Daily devotion God's promises are ever
worthy of our trust. God keeps His promises, and will fulfill them all, especially, the Rapture. Therefore, rejoice Oh Bride of Christ, your bridegroom's coming is imminent. Maranatha! Valerie

God [is] not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do [it]? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? (Numbers 23:19)

Reflection
God is ever worthy of our trust. He is unchanging and uncompromising. His promises will always be kept and He shall always stand true to His word. Every promise shall find fulfilment in you who are Christ's workmanship. Rejoice therefore in Him and be filled!

https://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=242

Another sign of the times, of the imminent Rapture, and our departure with Jesus is at the door!!!
Maranatha! Valerie

AMAZING GREEN COMET 21P TO MAKE CLOSEST APPROACH TO EARTH IN 70 YEARS: WATCH LIVE ONLINE

https://www.newsweek.com/amazing-green-comet-21p-make-closest-approach-earth-70-years-watch-live-1099146

n September 10, the Comet 21P/Giacobini-Zinner will make its closest approach to the Sun and Earth in 72 years as it journeys into the inner Solar System.

Currently travelling through space at speeds of more than 51,000 miles per hour, the object will be around 36 million miles away at its closest point to our planet. This may seem like a huge distance but in space terms it is relatively paltry and near enough that it will be visible from Earth.

Michelle, asked me to post this email which contains, the link to the following article : THE RED DRAGON: The Revelation 12 Sign ( Part II...www.unsealed.org.) I think many may find this interesting, and as it points to another comforting sign of the imminent Rapture. Maranatha! In Jesus' Love, Valerie

Hi Valerie,

I hope this finds you in good spirits, looking up and awaiting the Coming of our Lord and Saviour,along with all of us who are watching diligently and waiting patiently for the Blessed hope.

I just read your post regarding Comet 21P on the "Comfort" thread and I wondered if this article would be a blessing to others on RFTH.

It deals with the time connection between last September's appearance of the Sign of the Woman in Revelation 12 and the next sign that John saw - the Great Red Dragon. Part way into the article he discusses Comet 21P in relation to these other "signs in the heavens"

The narrative of Revelation 12:1-5 puts these signs together in sequence with the Rapture of the Church according to those who studied the Revelation 12 Sign in detail.

Here is the link to the article,

https://www.unsealed.org/2018/08/the-red-dragon-revelation-12-sign-part.html

THE RED DRAGON: The Revelation 12 Sign (Part II ...
www.unsealed.org
After much prayer and diligent searching over the course of this past year, I offer to you a plausible explanation for the astronomical aspect of the sign of the dragon depicted in Revelation 12:3–4.

May our Wonderful Lord bless you and your family, Valerie.

Much love,
Michelle.

Here is a video pertaining to the subject in question, sent to me from Michelle as well. Thank you dear Sister in Christ for bringing this article and video to our attention for review and study. God Bless You & Yours, Valerie

21P Comet and potential meteor shower October 2018

Hmmm, Obama returns to campaigning...the A.C. Obama, strikes another time....his time is approaching quickly. Looks like our Rapture Flight to Heaven is truly at hand; in other words imminent! Maranatha! Valerie

Obama returns to campaign trail with fiery speech; Trump counters, 'I fell asleep'

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/07/obama-rails-against-trump-republicans-in-fiery-return-to-campaign-trail.html

Here are the latest Mid Term Polls which are updated frequently...doesn't look promising for Trump, at present. However, stranger things have happened, like Trump being elected as president, instead of the Hilary, who was a sure thing according to the democrats at the time of the elections. It's up to the people who are supporting Trump to go out and vote.. Here in Canada we don't have Mid Term elections...so I'm not quite sure how your elections in the U.S. work...however, I prefer to see Trump in power and the Republican's.

America's MidTerms Election HQ 2018

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/midterms-2018.html

I never had my doubts about Obama, being THE A.C. even when others did...I knew it was not a matter
of who he was, it was a matter of when he would show up on the scene....All in God's perfect timing...Maranatha!

Comfort one another with the words that "Jesus' coming is imminent"! God knows the exact day and hour, we know
by all that's coming to pass prophetically, according to the Bible, that we are the generation that will see
the coming of our Lord Jesus, and experience being caught up to meet Jesus in the clouds...Valerie

Michelle's email and my reply follows below. May it bring everyone watching, comfort and assurance, Jesus is Coming at the Rapture!!!

Dear Valerie,

You're welcome!

I have been looking over all these signs in the heavens again recently.They really shout that the time is running down. Even the Earthquake messages are saying to " look up" and are frequently using words that describe the "taking up' of the Church. Alongside that there have been many very grave warnings of judgement coming, war etc through the earthquake messages, and too often to be mere coincidence the message will match a prophetic word the same or next day.

This past week or so, I have really noticed how there's been attacks on Trump in the media, with the anonymous NY times article, the Bob Woodward book, and various politicians all casting doubts about Trump's stability etc. BUT, the thing that has really struck me is that AT THE SAME TIME, we are seeing Obama starting to rise again in the media, first with giving the eulogy at John Mc Cain's funeral, at which he took a swipe at Trump, and this week he has really been verbally attacking Trump and the media hyping up Obama's view. I know that the midterms are partly the reason, but it seems like the stage is being set to remove Trump now and for Obama to take the stage.

It was a few days ago that this realization really hit home and would you believe it, the very next day I read a person's dream that was saying that Obama was going to be really elevated now in the media. The Lord is letting His people know.

I feel that our departure is close. So we stand and watch and pray.
This past year has been a challenge in every area of life just to keep going, but by God's grace we stand and will continue until we see Jesus face to face.

Love and blessings in Jesus' precious Name,

Michelle.

Michelle,

I totally agree, it does look like Obama is making a come back, and what better place then to get media attention, so that he can join the Trump haters, and sway the votes. Yes, I always believed he would make a come back, as THE Antichrist; all in God's perfect timing. Prophecy is unfolding before our very eyes, especially for those who are still watching, for they will not be caught unaware, of the timing of the coming of our Lord Jesus.

It sure looks like our departure is imminent, via the Rapture.

Some of God's people have been tested this past year or so; however, most if not all of us, have come through just fine. It's our faith in God, put into action by"believing" that we can trust God to come through for us, no matter what situation we may find ourselves in. I have faith, that everything will soon come to pass, for the bride of Christ. She has been found faithful, without spot or wrinkle, waiting with great expectation of the Lord's come for her imminently.

See you soon dear Sister in Christ, the prophetic clock is about to strike Midnight , at any moment now.

Maranatha!

Valerie

9/11 Tisha B'Av and the Number 333

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYgLrtR95-Y&t=21s

Blessed Hope 2018
Published on Sep 9, 2018

We must have Faith in God, knowing, that His word is truth and surely has and will continue to come to pass. Be it the coming of our Lord at the Rapture, or an urgent need we may have; God will come through. I believe it is my faith in God, through Jesus Christ, that I am still here with so many battles with serious illness, in the past behind me. It is my faith in God, trusting that no matter what, God will come through, for my good and His purpose. Just Like when that woman with the issue of blood said, if she could just touch His cloak, that she would be healed, and so she was. Matthew 9:22 Jesus turned, and seeing her he said, “Take heart, daughter; your faith has made you well.” And instantly the woman was made well.

Here are more verses to bless and comfort those awaiting the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, via the Rapture.

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Bible Verses About Faith In God

Bible verses related to Faith In God from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance - Sort By Book Order

Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Hebrews 11:1 - Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Hebrews 11:1-40 - Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Romans 10:17 - So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Ephesians 2:8 - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:

Matthew 17:20 - And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

John 5:24 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Isaiah 12:2 - Behold, God [is] my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH [is] my strength and [my] song; he also is become my salvation.

Romans 1:17 - For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Ephesians 2:8-9 - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:

James 2:19 - Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

New Testament Scriptures on Faith & Believing

The following are the 486 verses in the New Testament that utilize the words for faith, believe, doubt, and unbelief (See Interesting N.T. Word Occurrences for a list of important N.T. words, and how faith rank

https://www.hopefaithprayer.com/scriptures/faith-believe-doubt-unbelief-scriptures/

Comfort one another with these words; for they are true and sure, according to God's word.
Maranatha! Valerie

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)

God is all-powerful. He is able to provide for every need that meets a believer in his walk with Christ. As humans we often think of "needs" in the light of food, shelter, and physical amenities. However, our "real" needs are spiritual, for our spirit is eternal. Jesus has provided for all of our spiritual needs. As the Apostle Peter says in his second letter:

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. (2 Peter 1:3-4)
The Philippians trusted in God's promises, and they gave to the Lord's work out of what little they possessed. Praise God that we can trust in Him for our daily provision of all our needs!
https://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=258

Here is an encouraging email I received from Michelle...thanks Michelle, I posted it here at RFTH.

Maranatha! Valerie

Michelle wrote:

Dear Valerie,

I was wondering if you had seen this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0VhczXddBk&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=PqNA3OTnALAw9LX_%3A6

It is putting forward the idea that the 7th New moon (Rosh Hashana) after the Spring equinox will be on October 10th this year. I found this interesting since in the previous post about Comet 21P and the associated draconid meteor shower occurs at the same time.

The speaker explains that the Revelation 12:1,2 Sign of the Woman is depicting the Feast of Trumpets as the time just before the Birth of the Body of Christ. We saw that last September 23/24.

The next verses in Revelation 12;3,4 depict the appearance of another Sign - The Great Red dragon whose tail casts a third of the stars to earth. Revelation 12:5 then speaks of the birth of the man-child (body of Christ) who is to rule all nations with a rod of iron, and this child is "caught up" to God and to His throne.
The previous article I sent connects the Harpazo with the time of the Great Red Dragon. Revelation 12:1-5 gives an overview of the sequence of events imho.

Most of the astronomy sites I checked have the maximum of the Draconids this year occurring on October 7th/8th which puts it right before this proposed October 10th date for Rosh Hashana.

No date setting for the Rapture,as also the guy in the video was careful to say, but I was surprised and encouraged by the convergence of these 3 heavenly signs and the picture drawn by them from last September to this Sept/Oct.

I believe it is all coming together, so we should be encouraged!
As others have also noted, the antichrist seems to be making his moves now as well.

Hoping this is an encouragement for some on RFTH. Maranatha.

Love and Blessings in our LORD Jesus Christ,

Michelle.

Yes the Rapture could take place on September 23rd on the eve of Sukkot; because the Pre Tribulation Rapture
is and always has been "imminent". Please watch for the Lord's coming each and every single day.

Maranatha! Valerie

The RAPTURE: Could it happen on September 23rd - on the Eve of Sukkot?

God's Roadmap to the End
Published on Sep 19, 2018
Thank you for watching this video in the short amount of time that we have left. The video was produced on September 19th, and at this point, there are just 4 days left until we get to September 23rd.

Comfort one another, as we continue to watch for the Lord's Coming at the Rapture.

We trust in the Lord our God with our heart, and acknowledge the Lord by following his divine guidance, in our daily lives. We have a wonderful promise from the Lord, if we place ourselves under His direction God will lead us in that straight and narrow path that leads to Heaven. For we know that God's Holy word is an sure thing, assurance, truth, that all will come to pass, as the Lord has spoken; especially His coming for His bride at the Rapture...Maranatha! Praise our Lord & God! Amen!

Valerie

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. (Proverbs 3:6)

Reflection
We must not simply believe that there is an all-powerful God, but we must also live a life of confidence in this hope. We must continually ask for His perfect guidance and immeasurable wisdom throughout our time on this earth. As Christians, we have a distinct honour: if we call upon His great name, He will make our paths straight. If we place ourselves to be under His wonderful direction, we will always benefit from His great kindness and goodness. What a wonderful promise to enjoy!

https://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=265

"Fair use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

How Much Longer, Lord? By Geri Ungurean

Published on: September 21, 2018 by RRadmin7 Category:General Articles, Geri Ungurean

Since I was born again in 1983, it seems that the depression which I have battled against for most of my life only intensified as a child of God. After I was saved, I had an unrealistic expectation that the church we attended would be perfect – everyone showing love to others – no conflicts. To say that I was naive would be a great understatement.

I soon learned that we were simply sinners saved by grace, and many of us brought baggage from the world into the house of worship. After all, we are still in this sinful flesh; and as Paul told us in the Word – his flesh warred against his spirit constantly.

“For what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do. If, then, I do what I will not to do, I agree with the law that it is good. But now, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find. For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil I will not to do, that I practice. Now if I do what I will not to do, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me” (Romans 7:15-20).

I believe that Paul was telling fellow Christians that our sinful flesh would often become an obstacle for us to do the will of God, but that we must press on because we are no longer slaves to sin. God indwelled us with the Holy Spirit. The Lord wants us to walk in the Spirit.

Fellowship

“Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching” (Hebrews 10:23-25).

I remember when we had such a wonderful church back in the 90’s. Our preacher loved the Word of God and preached the whole Word. He loved Israel; and I used to smile when he would see me in the hallway and ask, “How’s my little Jewish girl?” He loved that I was a Jewish believer.

Church was our second home

I also remember being so excited to go to this church – not just on Sunday morning, but on Sunday nights and on Wednesdays for prayer and choir practice.

I was working then; and even though the hatred of my faith was apparent at work, it was nothing compared to the torturous hatred we are faced with today from the God haters.

That church was our second home – a refuge from the world.

It was so comforting to know that we were surrounded by people who adored our Lord Jesus. I’m smiling through tears as I think about those days.

The death of our pastor

Pastor was only in his late thirties when he was stricken with cancer. He died within the year. Our church fell apart. Scandals beyond belief and divisiveness tore apart this once vibrant and God-honoring church.

Our home is in heaven

We often hear, “This is not our home,” and the truth of that becomes clearer by the day. I don’t even like hearing about the news of the day. If it were not for Israel, I might not search news articles at all. Each day that passes and we are still here, I tell myself that it’s just not the appointed time. I ask Him, “Lord, how much more can we bear?” Then it dawns on me that our Father knows the exact day when we will hear the Trump of God and the shout of our Lord Jesus as He comes to gather us away!

“For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words” (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18).

Therefore Comfort one another with these words

Yes, we should be comforting one another with the words about the Rapture of the Bride of Christ. And we do. As much as I love my FB brothers and sisters in Christ, it is becoming clearer to me that Jesus wants us to be in fellowship (face to face), especially in these last days.

Truth being preached from the pulpits is hard to find

Finding a church which preaches the whole counsel of God is challenging at best. No church on this earth will be perfect – they are made up of imperfect people. But we hunger for leadership who are not afraid to speak about Bible Prophecy! The Bible is a book of Prophecy, and the pastors who are truly our shepherds under the Great Shepherd surely should be proclaiming the Whole Word of God!

My husband and I watch preachers whom we trust from YouTube – not just on Sunday’s, but whenever we want to hear the Word of God and to be encouraged.

Back to fellowship

Is any of what I am saying ringing true for you, brethren?

Being encouraged to fellowship would not have been added to the Word of God if it were not vitally important for us. And as the days grow darker and evil becomes incomprehensible, I am yearning to be in fellowship with those who are truly born again and doctrinally sound in their interpretation of Scripture.

Instead of sitting silently and crying out to God, “How much longer?” wouldn’t it be so much better to be amongst others who are asking the Lord the very same thing?

There is so much apostasy in the world right now. And discernment surely does not abound within the body of Christ. But should this keep us from searching for a group – even a home group – to come together to read the Word and to pray and to love our Lord Jesus and one another?

If we find that the group or the church has been hijacked by the false Social Justice movement – perhaps God will have brought us there to impart truth from the Word. And if the Truth is not received, then we will know that it is time to shake off the dust and move on in our search of fellowship.

Even a group of three, or even two

I realize that many are not in the position to travel to church. I have thought that if I could find 1 or 2 sisters in Christ in my neighborhood – how glorious that would be to meet with them weekly to study the Word! I would open our home for this with much excitement.

How Long, O Lord?

From Psalm 13 (A psalm of David):

“How long, O Lord? Will You forget me forever?
How long will You hide Your face from me?
How long shall I take counsel in my soul,
Having sorrow in my heart daily?
How long will my enemy be exalted over me?

Consider and hear me, O Lord my God;
Enlighten my eyes,
Lest I sleep the sleep of death;
Lest my enemy say,
“I have prevailed against him”;
Lest those who trouble me rejoice when I am moved.

But I have trusted in Your mercy;
My heart shall rejoice in Your salvation.
I will sing to the Lord,
Because He has dealt bountifully with me” (Psalm 13).

Most of us go to the Psalms when we are sad. We can relate to King David when he talks about his enemies. The most beautiful part of the Psalms is always the end, because the writer’s mind comes back to Mercy, Trust, and Salvation; and hope is again restored.

David would sing to the Lord because He had dealt bountifully with him. And the Lord would answer his question, “How long…?” by having David look back at his life and realize that the Lord had never left him – not ever.

Let us remember that He is with us and that He alone knows when the time will come. Let us sing to the Lord and worship Him. Let us live each day as if He will come any time – perhaps today!

The world becomes more evil by the day, but our God never changes.

https://www.raptureready.com/2018/09/21/much-longer-lord-geri-ungurean/

He doesn't claim to know the day or hour, however, the Rapture is near even at the door.

Maranatha,

Valerie

October 2018 Rapture Possibility! (This WILL Blow Your Mind)

Cornelius Jones
Published on Sep 29, 2018

Valerie thank you for sharing ♥️ It’s amazing how the numbers and dates match up!! I truly have so many questions when we finally meet the Lord on all the timings!! Of course we will be so elated (an understatement!) to be with Him but can’t wait to talk face to face!!

🤗Amanda

Amanda you are most welcome. Remember these dates are only speculations because to date no one knows the EXACT day and hour, when Jesus is coming for His bride at the Rapture.

We do know that with each day, hour, second, that passes, we are that much closer to the Lord's coming in the clouds.

Therefore, let us continue our faithful watch, for our beloved bridegroom, for He will surely come at the 'EXACT DAY AND HOUR APPOINTED BY GOD THE FATHER". MARANATHA!!! Valerie

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset [us], and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. (Hebrews 12:1-2)

Reflection
We have so many 'witnesses' that have gone on before us. So many men and women of faith (Hebrews 11) that are the examples the Lord has given us to follow. We are to lay aside every weight. Now, what are these weights? They are the things that bring about stress and worries. They are the things Jesus wants to carry for us! We also need to lay aside our sin. Sin is inevitable. Even the lives of the very witnesses spoken of in Hebrews 11 are fraught with sins and the remorse of sin! Even though we cannot be perfect of ourselves, we must lay aside our wants and desires and choose to follow the Lord (Romans 6:15). This is a hard thing to do, but we must run with patience.

Jesus has given each of us a race to run. Each of our races are different, this means that we cannot compare our race with others. At times, our race is difficult. We become tired and worn out, but then God reminds us of how much we need Him! We are not running alone! We have the Creator of the world running beside us and He is willing to carry us when we cannot go on! In order to run and run well, we need to fix our eyes on Jesus.

There are so many things that can take our gaze off Jesus! People. Circumstances. Difficult struggles. Self-pity. But as Peter learned, it is when you take you eyes off Jesus that you sink! In all that we do, no matter the circumstances, we need to keep our eyes focused on Him for He knows all things (Proverbs 4:25-27)! If we fix our eyes on Jesus, our paths are made straight.

Jesus has endured the cross for us! We are the joy set before Him! He went through so much pain and shame, for us! Think about it, Jesus, the SON of GOD came to EARTH as a MAN and was crucified as a CRIMINAL!! What a humbling experience! We often do not recognize how much shame He went through for us! But now! Now He is seated at God's right hand! And He continually intercedes on our behalf!

https://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=287

"This is definitely an "Upper" message of the Lord's coming at the Rapture. Soon we will take our flight too, like this man in the video. The next message is a "Downer"...I guess we have to give equal time to both.
I'm still looking for Jesus at the Pre Trib Imminent Rapture...don't let others steal your joy and hope of the Lord's coming at the Rapture. Will the Lord find faith when He comes; I pray the answer will be yes!!!

Bible Expert Reveals Signs of the Rapture

Signs of the Last Days
Published on Oct 7, 2018

Here is a Downer Message...the one message above this one, is an Upper!
Wow, has this really happened and happening to many Christians? Rapture sites shutting down, and participation is down with those still around. So sad but true...A lot of damaged is being done by well know Christian Ministers who are compromising the truth about the Lord's coming at the Rapture. Be informed, know...watch and listen to this message. It will open your eyes to what really is going on.

Oh Lord Jesus, help us to continue our faithful watch and let nothing bring us astray from watching for your coming at the imminent Rapture! Amen & Amen!!!

Does anyone here, feel as alone, as I do right now?...no matter, I'm not totally alone, I still have Jesus, and have faith the Lord will come at God the Father's appointed time.

Maranatha, Valerie

Jan Markell on the Mockery of Bible Prophecy

Christ In Prophecy
Published on Oct 10, 2018
Why do people mock Bible prophecy? Find out with speaker Jan Markell on the show Christ in Prophecy.

Oh this is so good, don't miss watching and listening to this one...really gives us a lot of insight, on all that we are experiencing while watching for the Lord's return. Excellent, Pastor Faraq, absolutely excellent.
Watch, and listen, it's well worth your time. Maranatha! Valerie

Special Update, Romans 8:18-21 – October 7th, 2018

J.D. Farag
Published on Oct 7, 2018

Pastor J.D. talks about how the evil in the world today is preparing us for the rapture.

Rapture Ready

Paul Begley
Published on Oct 14, 2018

Heads Up...Today's Promise from the Bible falling on October "21st"...Another sign of the imminent Rapture!

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. (Revelation 1:7)

Reflection
Soon will be the coming of the Lord from clouds and on high! At long last, all creation will bow before Him in full recognition of His majesty and glory. Praise the Lord all you people! Lift His name on high! Bask in the redemptive power of His blood! Believe on Him and be saved in the final day!

https://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=295

Night Shadows 121418 Best & Taylor Intel Update

Other videos on the recent prophecy, etc.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1409298&cmd=show

Latest video

"Fair Use of Information & Discussion Purposes"

Night Shadows 010419 Best & Taylor Intel Update

Dorothy Crothers
Published on Jan 4, 2019
Trump today said that if he had to, he would declare a state of emergency which means, in essence, MARTIAL LAW, as this is really the only way he can force the building of a wall - however, if one reads Ezekiel 38, it implies that America might not get to build any walls before she is removed. Trump and the communist deep state appear to be entrenched in their stands - at the same time, Russia is putting their most advanced missiles on the subs and ships in the Atlantic and can take down America any time they want to and more...

God Showed Me the Last Days of Planet Earth! | Ken Peters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wzh61IBtlM&t=1s

Sid Roth's It's Supernatural!
Published on Aug 1, 2018

Night Shadows 010619 Bad Moons Rising

Dorothy Crothers
Published on Jan 6, 2019
We are approaching a triple Super Moon series beginning on January 21 - 114 days from the end of Israel's 70th year. 4-11 is a very special number and date. If a generation is 70 years, then we should see a lot happen between now and May 14th, 2019. If a generation is 80 years, then we are in for a major delay (10 years), but all of the cosmic signs point to 2019 and no further delay. Many prophecies have been saying the END IS HERE and NO MORE DELAY. The last SUPER MOON falls on March 20th, which is, including both start and end days, 56 days or an 11. If you exclude the beginning day and ending day, it is 54 days or 9. Is this a coded warning of 9-11 ending of Israel's 70th year? Time will tell, but with the so-called "peace plan" of Trump, the plans for a new or third temple, the Sanhedrin and all of the other things that have happened, it appears that we are indeed headed for major conflict, world war and the Tribulation of Daniel...

The Mystery of the Rapture

Prophecy Update Videos
Published on Jan 8, 2019

The Mystery of the Rapture

A timely message on the blessed hope of every believer. What is the Rapture? Who will be raptured? When will that happen? These questions and more are answered in this teaching, recorded on the top of the Mt. of Olives in Jerusalem.

Rapture 2019???"Must Watch to the very end....Awesome Information.

Robert Breaker
Published on Jan 3, 2019
Sermon for Sunday, January 6, 2019. This is the 221st sermon preached in English on www.thecloudchurch.org, by Missionary Evangelist Robert Breaker, in which he shows from the Bible how God works with the number 70, and he asks if the rapture of the Church could come in 2019, during the 70th year anniversary of the nation of Israel? He also speaks about how the Jews have already dedicated their altar in Jerusalem on Dec. 10th, 2018 (during the last day of their feast of Hannukuh), and how they are ready to rebuild their temple!

The Upper message, watch and listen to Pastor Faraq's encouraging message of the time for the Rapture is closer now, according to Bible Prophecy. Look up our redemption draws nigh!

Mid-East Prophecy Update - February 24th, 2019

J.D. Farag
Published on Feb 24, 2019

Pastor J.D. talks about the significance of President Trump’s peace plan being finished.

The Upper " Comfort Rapture Watchers "

Mid-East Prophecy Update – April 28th, 2019

J.D. Farag
Published on Apr 28, 2019

Pastor J.D. talks about our response to the increasing attacks on Christians.

Wake Up, Sleeping Church!

Prophecy Update Videos
Published on May 1, 2019

Understanding the Times: Wake Up, Sleeping Church!

In her first two segments, Jan talks to Chad Thomas and Todd Hampson on waking up the sleeping church and engaging young people in issues that matter. Then she talks to Pastor Brad Brandon who is saving persecuted Christian lives in Nigeria and winning some Fulani Muslim terrorists to Christ.

The Post Ramadan “Deal Of The Century” Peace Plan And It’s Prophetic Implications

Watchman On The Wall 88
Published on May 3, 2019

There are many different rumors, speculations, and opinions on what will the " Deal Of The Century" Peace plan that Donald Trump and the US Administration will reveal after Ramadan ( Early June) of this year ( 2019 ). What will it contain.?

Some are saying it is the Daniel 9:27 Covenant that will start the 7 year tribulation period...( I don't believe this. I Share my opinions in the video )

Some are saying it will be rejected ( Thats my opinion )

And others are saying other things....

Lets investigate this...

What we know for sure is the Rapture of the Church can occur at ANYTIME...nothing is holding the rapture back.

The Rapture will occur before the man of sin is revealed and before the Antichrist confirms the covenant with many to start the 7 year tribulation period..

Keep watching with me...Jesus Is Coming!!!

my email:christsaves88@gmail.com

The Rapture: This Too Shall Come To Pass! Keep Watch (As The Bible Instructs Us To Do!)

Rapture Watchers
Published on May 31, 2019
Pondering something Pastor JD said this week that really stuck with me. ❤️🙌🏻 Maranatha!!

Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. Revelation 3:3

11Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Revelation 3:11

1 Thessalonians 5:1-6 1But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

Romans 8: 22-25 22For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. 23And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body. 24For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? 25But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity. 1 Corinthians 13: 12-13

TO WATCH PASTOR JD’S SERMON IN FULL CLICK HERE:
https://youtu.be/XybwbgvGEzI

For A Generalized Left Behind Letter To Print Out And Leave Around Your Home CLICK HERE: https://www.facebook.com/notes/raptur...

How Do I Give My Life To Christ? https://www.facebook.com/notes/raptur...

For A List Of Prophecies Coming To Pass CLICK HERE:https://m.facebook.com/notes/rapture-...[/url

Letter I received from a dear Sister in Christ Jesus, Beverly

Thank you so much for your permission to post your email along with your name.
May God Bless for sharing these findings and sharing them with our Sisters and Brothers in Christ.

Hello Dear Val,

I just wanted to share this Perseid Meteor Shower info as it dovetails into thoughts on July 17th. There is a young black woman with screen name "Not My Future" who posted a dream she had in 2012 where asteroids began hitting earth at which time before the second one could hit the rapture occurred.

Perseids Next period of activity: July 17th, 2019 to August 26th, 2019
The Perseids are the most popular meteor shower as they peak on warm August nights as seen from the northern hemisphere. The Perseids are active from July 17 to August 24. They reach a strong maximum on August 12 or 13, depending on the year. Normal rates seen from rural locations range from 50-75 shower members per hour at maximum.The Perseids are particles released from comet 109P/Swift-Tuttle during its numerous returns to the inner solar system. They are called Perseids since the radiant (the area of the sky where the meteors seem to originate) is located near the prominent constellation of Perseus the hero when at maximum activity.
Shower details - Radiant: 03:12 +57.6° - ZHR: 100 - Velocity: 37 miles/sec (swift - 60km/sec) - Parent Object: 109P/Swift-Tuttle
Next Peak - The Perseids will next peak on the Aug 12-13, 2019 night. On this night, the moon will be 94% full.

Three rapture verses:

Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness (New moon eclipse July 2,) and the moon into blood (Full moon eclipse July 16 midnite in Israel), before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

Acts 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness (July 2), and the moon into blood (July 16) before the great and notable day of the Lord come.

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake (meteors hitting earth??); and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair (July 2), and the moon became as blood (July 16);

Val, I know it's to no avail to set dates but I thought this was interesting enough to share with you!

Love, in Jesus matchless name,

Beverly

My Reply: Amos 3:7

7 Surely the Lord GOD does nothing without revealing His plan to His servants the prophets.

Dear Beverly & All in Christ Jesus,

Jesus is coming at any time now, is it on July 17th, 2019; we will soon find out; perhaps even earlier, God willing.

As a Watch person, I must keep my eyes open to alert at all times that the Lord's coming is near.

Please pray for your own confirmation about July 17th. We know that when Elijah was Raptured, taken to Heaven,

Elisah knew the very day and so did sons of prophets know the date...look up 2 Kings 2 NASB...Therefore, God

will reveal the date of the Rapture to us and others as well.

Surely God will reveal our Rapture date; just like He did at the Rapture of Elijah

2 King 2 NASB

Elijah Taken to Heaven

2 And it came about when the Lord was about to take up Elijah by a whirlwind to heaven, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal. 2 Elijah said to Elisha, “Stay here please, for the Lord has sent me as far as Bethel.” But Elisha said, “As the Lord lives and as you yourself live, I will not leave you.” So they went down to Bethel. 3 Then the sons of the prophets who were at Bethel came out to Elisha and said to him, “Do you know that the Lord will take away your master from over you today?” And he said, “Yes, I know; be still.”

Read more:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Kings+2&version=NASB

Watchman On The Wall 88
Published on Jul 11, 2019

Today there is Mass confusion occurring amongst So called professing believers and also unbelievers about what really saves you.

Walk up to 10 different people in 10 different churches and ask all of them how you are saved...and then go to the pastor of these churches and ask them the same question...and watch the different answers you will get!!!

So with all the different people saying different things...who has it right???

The Answer has been in the Bible the whole time!!!

Minds are CORRUPTED today all over the world...it's time to get back to what the Bible really says on what saves you...The Spirit of Religion and Legalism are sweeping the Globe!!!
If you’re somebody that’s confused or you don’t understand how to be saved.. hang out with me for the next 20+ minutes to hear the UNCORRUPTED gospel message that saves!

This isn’t about religion this is about a relationship with Jesus Christ starting now! Religion says do Jesus Christ says done!!!

Today is the day of salvation! Repent and believe the gospel! The true gospel that saves!

2 Corinthians 11:3 King James Version (KJV)

3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
Romans 3:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

Romans 3:23King James Version (KJV)

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Isaiah 64:6 King James Version (KJV)
6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Romans 6:23King James Version (KJV)

23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

1 Corinthians 15:21-22 King James Version (KJV)
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Romans 5:8King James Version (KJV)

8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4King James Version (KJV)

15 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Romans 10:9-10King James Version (KJV)

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Ephesians 2:8-10 King James Version (KJV)
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Colossians 1:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Ephesians 1:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

my email: christsaves88@gmail.com

Follow Me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/Watchman61088

To be saved is very simple, and free for us (though not for Jesus--it cost Him everything!). Believe and receive.

Believe that Jesus died on the cross for our sins and rose again, and receive His free gift of salvation by asking Him to save you; to do that, we have to pray. He will do the rest. He does not demand that we write 100 times, "I promise that I'll never sin again"; that is not a condition for salvation. We come to Him just as we are, and He saves and cleans us.

Kathy G.

The ABC's of Salvation – J.D. Farag

Dave Aldrich
Published on Apr 27, 2017
The Gospel of Jesus Christ is very simple. Man has a way of complicating it by adding to it or subtracting from it. ("But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed." – Galations 1:8)

Here J.D. Farag presents the simple message of the Gospel - The ABC plan of salvation. Taken from his ”prophecy update” message on January 29, 2017.

“The Vanishing”: Everything Is About To Change Suddenly!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09a7Pi0J_ZI

Watchman On The Wall 88
Published on Jul 12, 2019

One day in the near future everything is going to change very suddenly.

There is going to be a mass vanishing. All over the world people are going to vanish in a moment ...in the twinkling of an eye....

The world leaders and most likely the Vatican and Pope are going to come out and try to explain this event away. They will Most likely say it was alien abduction or they will use some other explanation.

The truth about what really will occur is found in this video.

Follow me on twitter:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Watchman61088

"Fair Use for Information & discussion Purposes"

"Midnight Blood Moon Over The Holy Land" Final Hour"

Paul Begley
Published on Jul 13, 2019

Midnight Blood Moon Over The Holy Land as God's Final Hour Approaches

"Fair Use for information & Discussion Purposes"

Night Shadows 071419 Signs, Warnings & Sounds

TONIGHT’S SHOW:

Barry batters the Southlands and comes in as a FLOOD, does anyone see a warning here? Let's see, Obama's name is also Barry, is he going to come in like a flood? Is the Simpson's show with Trump in a coffin a warning of a coming sudden change in America? Was the power outage in NYC a cyber-attack or a cover for something else? Let's see, Barry, then OUTAGE exactly 42 years to the day of a previous outage. Why exactly 42 years? The number 42 in Scripture means ISRAEL'S OPPRESSION and the LORD'S ADVENT. Signs in the sky, signs in the heavens, earthquakes abound, volcanic activity increases, weather gets strange the world over, and humanity enters gross spiritual darkness, the umbra just before Sunrise and more...

Well, here we are, July 18th, and no Rapture. We know these women did not here from the Lord that the Rapture would take place on July 17th. It was my original thought which I posted on another thread, that if there was a date set, most likely it wouldn't happen. Although like many here, I was hoping, that the time had finally come.

Like I said before, don't keep your eyes on any set date, keep your eyes on Jesus; the Lord will come when 'WE LEAST EXPECT JESUS TO COME", AMEN!

I spent time reading the bible and praying early morning, and the rest of the day, the usual routine of the each day. I believe, that God will let every person know, the second, moment, the day, before the Rapture; therefore, we have no need to turn to any woman or man for the day of the Rapture; so far, people are batting 100 percent incorrect information. Did Jesus command us to figure the day and time of His return at the Rapture, absolutely not!!! However, Jesus did command us to watch, so that we wouldn't be caught unaware.

I'm not surprised, that this one failed as well, as they supposedly had three of saying they had confirmation from God. I believe, it came from their own mind/thoughts within. I just wish they wouldn't have said that God told tell, confirmed it to them....sigh~~ Let no one make God a liar, for God doesn't lie, people do; and they should stop using it as a fact that this came from God himself.

All I can say is "another one bites the dust"!!!!

Back to work, posting, watching for the imminent Rapture!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie
Well, here we are, July 18th, and no Rapture. We know these women did not here from the Lord that the Rapture would take place on July 17th. It was my original thought which I posted on another thread, that if there was a date set, most likely it wouldn't happen. Although like many here, I was hoping, that the time had finally come.

Like I said before, don't keep your eyes on any set date, keep your eyes on Jesus; the Lord will come when 'WE LEAST EXPECT JESUS TO COME", AMEN!

I spent time reading the bible and praying early morning, and the rest of the day, the usual routine of the each day. I believe, that God will let every person know, the second, moment, the day, before the Rapture; therefore, we have no need to turn to any woman or man for the day of the Rapture; so far, people are batting 100 percent incorrect information. Did Jesus command us to figure the day and time of His return at the Rapture, absolutely not!!! However, Jesus did command us to watch, so that we wouldn't be caught unaware.

I'm not surprised, that this one failed as well, as they supposedly had three of saying they had confirmation from God. I believe, it came from their own mind/thoughts within. I just wish they wouldn't have said that God told tell, confirmed it to them....sigh~~ Let no one make God a liar, for God doesn't lie, people do; and they should stop using it as a fact that this came from God himself.

All I can say is "another one bites the dust"!!!!

Back to work, posting, watching for the imminent Rapture!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie
My Comments: When someone says "God said this is a date of the Rapture, and it doesn't come to pass, do not listen to these people, anymore". They will come up with another date, which I believe they have already. I totally agree with Chad...discernment is necessary. Speculating is one thing, but telling others that God said the Rapture would happen on July 17, and it didn't come to pass; we know without any doubt, this was not from God. Remember keep your eyes on Jesus, and not on a date. Jesus is coming, and trust God first and foremost, not anyone who claims to have heard from God. We know God doesn't lie, people do.

Thank you to Chad, for his thoughts totally agree with my own.

Maranatha, Valerie

The Next Rapture Date Revealed!!?!

Watchman On The Wall 88
Published on Jul 18, 2019

FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT....AN UPPER FOR RAPTURE WATCHERS DO YOU WANT TO SPEED THE LORD'S COMING? WATCH AND LISTEN!

MARANATHA, Valerie

Bible Prophecy Update, August 4th, 2019

J.D. Farag
Published on Aug 4, 2019

After addressing two significant developments, Pastor J.D. offers encouragement to those who are weary waiting for the Lord’s return.

Upper for the Bride, Downer for those left behind!

When they say peace and safety, sudden destruction, is about to take place now? You decide, it can't be long now. Listen to the video below. On the verge of world war 3 now! Maranatha, Valerie

Valerie

Night Shadows 092019 This & That & 9 23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0FLwEFSEkU&t=227s

TONIGHT’S SHOW:

As we close in on 9-23-2019, it appears that the war rumbles in the Middle East are getting louder, and is confirmed in the Torah Codes of Barry Roffman as well. Then of course we have HATE TRUMP, because Trump is the polarization man of "Rules for Radicals", in which you divide and conquer, and that concept is well underway. Israel appears to be getting ready for some major military excursions into Syria, Iran and Iraq, and the military movements of the USA may well be for the third gulf war. Then we have a book written some time ago that seemed to know the WAR PLANS to bring the world into WORLD WAR THREE of the RICH MEN. Earth changes abound and more on the MATRIX and getting out of it for the time is short

This is an excellent video in regards to the Rapture

The 2019 Understanding The Times Conference - Speaker Dr. Robert Jeffress

Published on Sep 24, 2019

Prophecy Update Videos

This is a must watch video by Pastor J.D. Faraq at the 2019 Understanding the End Times Conference.
How very true, his words hit home, with tears welling up in my eyes, as I watched him speak. How many of God's dear children are going through the exact same things right now...I know I have, and my family. Perhaps many here are going through and been through much during this past year or so.

Know that God hasn't forget you, or your loved ones, and God will make a way even when things seem impossible. Another sign of the times pointing us to the imminent Rapture. Look up, surely our Redeemer is coming to take His Bride home at long last.

Maranatha!

Valerie

The 2019 Understanding The Times Conference - Speaker Pastor J.D. Farag

Sep 26, 201

Prophecy Update Videos

Watchman Report: The Rapture: In the Twinkling of an eye...

Oct 6, 2019

Prophecy Update Videos

Watchman Report: Hope for the Battle-Weary

Prophecy Update Videos
155K subscribers

Understanding the Times: Watchman Report: Hope for the Battle-Weary

Jan plays Pastor J.D. Farag’s conference message from two weeks ago: Hope for the Battle-Weary. If you are struggling or know someone who is, please listen and be encouraged! There is hope. The difficult times are a sign of His soon coming.

https://www.olivetreeviews.org

Night Shadows 101319 War In The Middle East

Oct 14, 2019

Prophecy Update Videos

As we broadcast on Friday, it appears that all-out war is now being waged by Turkey upon Syria, and Syria has joined with the Kurds and now Russia to stop this invasion - Putin warned Turkey to cease but Turkey has said NO and so the fight is on. What is interesting about all of this is that prophecy says that Turkey will go to the side of Russia in the Ezekiel 38/39 war and prophecies (extra-biblical) have said that when Russia hits Turkey that the final wars have begun. The real question is if Trump already talked with Putin and knew that Russia would then enter the fray and take over where we withdrew. Strange things in California and strange weather all over the world...

This video and teaching is definitely on the Upper Level- Therefore, encourage one another with these words!!!

Maranatha,

Valerie

Bible Prophecy Update – October 20th, 2019

Pastor J.D. explains how the global uncertainty is setting the prophetic stage and readying the world for the Antichrist.

Oct 20, 2019

Another video proving the pre tribulation Rapture. The best upper of all!!!

I believe like Pastor Farag does, that the Rapture is now extremely close.
Keep the faith, knowing the promises and prophecies in the bible will all come to pass,
especially the Rapture.

Soon and very soon, I'm ready Lord, to go up and meet you in the clouds; any day now.

I'm sure most if not all here are ready, willing, to leave with Jesus in a twinkling of an eye!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Watchman Report: Pre-Tribulation Rapture Proof 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

Jan. 21, 2020

According to God’s Timepiece - Our Time is Very Short

Feb 8, 2020

The Downer:

“It Will Be Really, Really Bad”: China Faces Financial Armageddon With 85% Of Businesses Set To Run Out Of Cash In 3 Months

For the past two weeks, even as the market took delight in China’s doctored and fabricated numbers showing the coronavirus spread was “slowing”, we warned again and again that not only was this not the case (which recent data out of South Korea, Japan and now Italy has confirmed), but that for all its assertions to the contrary, China’s workers simply refused to go back to work (even with FoxConn offering its workers extra bonuses just to return to the factory) and as a result the domestic economy had ground to a halt as we described

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/it-will-be-really-really-bad-china-faces-financial-armageddon-85-businesses-set-run-out

Feb.24,2020

The Upper: "PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Reports of Supernatural Healing, Revivals in Midst of Coronavirus Outbreak

..As dangerous as this virus is, it’s no match for the power of the Holy Spirit. Recently, I interviewed Dennis Balcombe, a missionary to China for the past 40 years. He shared some incredible insights into what God is doing through His people, including the sick coming for healing and people running to churches for hope.

https://www.charismamag.com/blogs/the-strang-report/44382-reports-of-supernatural-healing-revivals-in-midst-of-coronavirus-outbreak?fbclid=IwAR1SBXZtqH9SBv-Slin2X9hulIuptf00aaE0XyfoUmfOSXiapwXE3ybKydk

Feb.24,2020

Why There Must be a Pre-Tribulation Rapture of The Church!

Feb.28,2020

Israeli firm says it developed kit to diagnose coronavirus

An Israeli firm said it developed a kit to test for the coronavirus Thursday, sending its stocks soaring as the world hunts for an effective way to confirm who is carrying the fast-spreading contagion

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-firm-says-it-developed-kit-to-diagnose-coronavirus/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Feb.28,2020

Here is some promising news, from where else 'Israel"...Thanks be to God. Valerie

Israeli firm says it developed kit to diagnose coronavirus

An Israeli firm said it developed a kit to test for the coronavirus Thursday, sending its stocks soaring as the world hunts for an effective way to confirm who is carrying the fast-spreading contagion

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-firm-says-it-developed-kit-to-diagnose-coronavirus/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Feb.28,2020

Israeli scientists: ‘In a few weeks, we will have coronavirus vaccine’

Israeli scientists are on the cusp of developing the first vaccine against the novel coronavirus, according to Science and Technology Minister Ofir Akunis. If all goes as planned, the vaccine could be ready within a few weeks and available in 90 days, according to a release.

https://www.jpost.com/HEALTH-SCIENCE/Israeli-scientists-In-three-weeks-we-will-have-coronavirus-vaccine-619101

Feb.27,2020

Bible Prophecy Update – March 1st, 2020

Watchman Report: Wake Up: Do You Know What’s Coming? March 16, 2020

THIS IS THE BEST UPLIFTING VIDEO ABOUT THE RAPTURE ETC. A MUST WATCH!!!

Everyone, This is a must see video, I believe it is straight from the Lord.
Don't miss any of it...it will bless you immensely!!!

I believe Jesus can come any moment; I also believe that the Bride of Christ is Not Appointed to God's Wrath. God is using this coronavirus pandemic to turn unbelievers to Jesus, because Jesus is coming at any moment now.

God always turns something evil around for something good. There is an OUTSTANDING VIDEO, LISTED BELOW. PLEASE LISTEN TO ALL OF IT AND YOU'LL GET THE WHOLE PICTURE. ESPECIALLY NEEDED, AT THIS TIME WE'RE IN.

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! It is so powerful, spirit filled, uplifting message for both; the Bride of Christ, about the Rapture, and the lost...and timely. I pray that everyone will watch it to the very end, it is .....MOST INSPIRING, HEART TOGGING, VIDEO.....please watch and please forward it to all your friends, family, all of your loved ones....I did!!!

EXCELLENT MUST WATCH AND LISTEN TO VIDEO FROM BEGINNING TO THE VERY END!!!

Watchman Report: What You Really Need To Know - In These Last Days-March 23

Dear Valerie,

Blessings to you and your family in Jesus' wonderful Name.
I Pray our Dear LORD supplies all your needs as we approach the finish line!

Thank you for posting this sermon - it is full of the Glory of the LORD, and I have sent it on to others already.
Just what watching believers need right now, and especially those who have been exhausted by the battle raging around them.

With much Love in Christ Jesus our only Saviour, to you and all who visit here at RFTH.

Michelle.

Michelle
Dear Valerie,

Blessings to you and your family in Jesus' wonderful Name.
I Pray our Dear LORD supplies all your needs as we approach the finish line!

Thank you for posting this sermon - it is full of the Glory of the LORD, and I have sent it on to others already.
Just what watching believers need right now, and especially those who have been exhausted by the battle raging around them.

With much Love in Christ Jesus our only Saviour, to you and all who visit here at RFTH.

Michelle.

Michelle,

Blessings to you and yours in Jesus name I pray!!! Amen!

Michelle, good to hear from you, may God continue to protect you and yours; the Rapture is imminent

We will soon meet at the Rapture Flight to Heaven, on a cloud, Jesus standing awaiting our arrival.

What a blessed sermon that video is; I'm so glad you shared it with others. There will be a crown for you and all those who bring others to God's saving grace through Jesus.

I believe we are leaving very soon now; could be any day. I will see you very soon, can't wait to give you a big Christian hug. God loves you dear Sister in Christ and so do I.

I'm praying others will take the opportunity to send this video in my previous post above to others; time is almost up, and we can't stop working now. Let's continue to win souls for the Lord's kingdom in Jesus' Holy name, Amen!

Enjoy the following encouraging video, may God call us up to meet our bridegroom in the clouds now.

Maranatha,

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

A POSSIBLE PASSOVER RAPTURE??? | The Passover Full Supermoon | 2020 Deliverance? | WFS!

March 20,2020

Passover 2020 is in April. It would be so awesome if the rapture were to take place during that time. Only God knows. Keep your hopes alive, because Jesus is coming soon. Any day???

See you in the clouds. Jesus is coming for His Bride! Eyes on the prize and eyes on the skies.

Remain Rapture Ready!

Keep the faith and keep the fire burning!!! We fly soon! Rapture any moment!

Urgent Prophecy Update-March 29,2020

J.D. Farag

Pastor J.D. addresses the unprecedented impact of the Coronavirus through the lens of Bible prophecy.

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Pope Francis, The United Nations, And The Rise Of The New World Order

March 30,2020