Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My Absence Explained

Valerie, I hate that you have suffered from cancer and depression. I have had many trials this past couple years and I know we are not alone.

“In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” -Jesus (John 16:33)

It will all be ok no matter what you are going through. We won’t see the big picture until Heaven but we can trust God while we wait. Love you guys!

Hello Valerie and all!

I can wholeheartedly relate to you Valerie and Stephanie! Tammy thank you for starting this thread!! It’s been how I’ve been feeling .. removed, a little sad, lost and just feeling impatient 😕sorry Jesus!! He back in April of this year laid on my heart patience! Somehow he knows this anxious heart .. so ready!! It seems like a lull even amidst the volcanos and birth pangs getting extremely closer!! We gotta STAY STRONG IN HIM! Stay close to him .. pray.. PRAY ALOT!! Israel 🇮🇱 is never been so surrounded as today and prophecy is ready to be fulfilled! Maybe this is a big sign ..!! He had said to me back in 2008 “don’t be taken by surprise”

Stay awake all and praying for you Valerie tonight!

💓Amanda

Oh and just one more thing... I hope my “absence” is explained by the rapture!😆😇🙌🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼💃🏻🆙⬆️🔜🎉🎉🎉🎇🎺🎺🎺👰🏻☀️🌈Amanda! 😉

Hi Amanda it's good to hear from you again too.

Thank you Stephanie & Amanda for your encouragement, and prayers; we all could use both, in these days we're living in today.

I will continue to keep in mind that all that is happening in our lives will too end one day. Our blessed hope is the Lord's coming at the Rapture, and I'm praying God will divinely intervene, and ignite that fire we were on watching for the Lord's coming in the beginning. After all Jesus loved us first, and He too is the Christian's first love; therefore, lets return with a burning desire, of the Lord's coming,as we continue watching, sharing, and praying, for that day to finally arrive. Nothing has to happen before the Rapture takes place as far as the timeline is concerned.

My Absence too will be due to the Rapture occurring imminently, or death, whichever comes first for me; only God knows which one and when; hoping and praying it's the Rapture first.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Hi Tammy, Valerie, Kathy, Stephanie, Amanda and all who read RFTH,

I just wanted to chime in and say that I'm still here too, watching, praying for this fellowship, and looking for our precious Jesus to arrive very soon. Like for many of you,each day is a challenge to get through, hanging on by my fingertips, but Praise the LORD His Everlasting Arms are beneath us, holding us up -each and every one.
Though there are many sadnesses and sometimes fears and threats, JESUS, the Captain of our Salvation is on His way to take us home.
Praying for all the brothers and sisters here, who are faithfully watching still, a special blessing of strength and courage from our Faithful & Loving Saviour to sustain us all to the end.

May Blessings abound to you all while we continue to watch and wait,

Michelle.

Hi Michelle, & All Faithful Rapture Watchers:

Michelle, I'm glad to hear you chime in as well, great news to know there are still faithful ones, keeping the watch for the Lord's coming at the Rapture. "Jesus' Coming is Imminent; Amen!!!

I can't stop the watch for Jesus, and especially, the longing for the Lord's coming,come what may. Jesus commanded us to watch for His coming so we wouldn't be caught unaware. This is what we have been doing all along, because we love the Lord, and long to be with Him, in His kingdom; be it in heaven first and then on earth. One brother in Christ who wrote and sent,his email to me, titled it "Rapture Fatigue". Yes it is, however I would add, it is more of a "Rapture WATCHERS Fatigue". The faithful watchers, need to rise up and awaken to God's Holy written word for encouragement and continue to encourage one another with it, to the best of their ability. We all have spiritual gifts from the Lord, which we should accelerate into action/motion, especially, each time God's Holy Spirit moves us to do so. Listen to God's word, as it speaks truth, knowledge, and encouragement.

My encouraging scriptural verse to start with will be as follows:

1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Yes comfort one another with these word, from the scriptures in the Bible.

Jesus will Come, Hallelujah & Amen!!!!

Valerie

Hi again, Valerie and all at RFTH,

The verse that immediately came to mind after reading the one above was,

Heb 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

A couple of things to note about this verse:-

1) We are told not to forsake the assembling of ourselves together
- we assemble together for encouragement even here on the internet, mainly in these last of last days because it is for many the only fellowship available.

2) The reason is to exhort or encourage one another – and even more so – since we see the Day of the Lord approaching so quickly. Only those who ARE watching can see this Day approaching, so it is particularly addressed to faithful watchers (imho)
Many of us have been and are still going through intense trials and it is my guess that this is why so many are quiet. Rather than berate them, my heart is to encourage them to “chime in” when and as they are able.
I believe that the LORD is beginning to lift his weary ones up again after a long season of hard things and this because our redemption is drawing near, very near.

I once heard it taught that the Greek word in this verse that has been translated as “the assembling of ourselves together” is speaking more about the Rapture of the Church than “going to church” as it is usually read and preached on.

In order to test this idea for myself, I did a word study.

The phrase “the assembling of ourselves together” in Hebrews 10:25 is from the Greek word G1997: episunagoge = means to gather together in one place.

This word G1997, is only found in 1 other NT verse,

2Th 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

In this verse it refers to the “gathering together” of the family of believers at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ

That sounds a lot like our gathering at the Rapture to me!

In the study that I heard, many years ago, aboutthis word and its use in Hebrews 10:25 the preacher concluded that the meaning of this verse might be paraphrased as,
“Not forsaking the EPISUNAGOGE (our gathering unto the LORD, ie the Rapture) as the manner of some is, but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching”

If there is one doctrine that has been all but abandoned as the apostasy progresses, it would be the Rapture of the Church. The hatred that the devil has for this Blessed hope is huge.
No wonder, then that we have this beautiful, encouraging verse in Hebrews 10:25 for the final leg of the race.

With much Love and blessings to all here at RFTH, let’s Keep Looking UP!

Michelle.