Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prophetic Event "3 Hours Of Darkness Hits Russia "

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Paul Begley
Published on Jul 24, 2018

Joel 2:31 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

31 “The sun will be turned into darkness
And the moon into blood
Before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes.

Re: Prophetic Event "3 Hours Of Darkness Hits Russia "

Dear Family in Christ Jesus,

Remember in scripture where it states there was 3 hours of darkness when Jesus died on the cross?

Matthew 27:45-52,-"Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour. And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli-Eli,lamasabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Some of them that stood there, when they heard that, said, This man calleth for Elias. And straightway one of them ran, and took a sponge, and filled it with vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink. The rest said, Let be, let us see whether Elias will come to save him. Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the spirit. And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose.

Below is a good example of darkness covering the land, as it fulfilled Amos 8:9.

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information

Supernatural darkness

The whole country was covered with darkness. Matthew probably sees the darkness as a fulfillment of Amos 8:9, "The time is coming when I will make the sun go down at noon and the earth grow dark in daytime" (TEV).

The only way to try to explain this "darkness" over the land when Christ died is to accept the fact that it was supernatural. God did it and He simply did not tell us how He did it. There was a visible suspension of the order of nature. The Creator stepped into His creation and caused "darkness" to suddenly cover the land. It was a supernatural manifestation in nature. God did it! Nature was in sympathy with its Maker during those horrible three hours of suffering.

The darkness was supernatural. The timing was perfect as it lead up to the moment when the Son of God breathed His last breath and gave up His spirit.

It takes far more faith to say it didn't happen than to accept the historical evidence that it did. Nothing in creation could have produced the darkness of these dimensions. The Creator intervened and caused a hush over the land of Palestine.

It was a silent, sudden somber darkness like a thick heavy curtain. The LORD God got everyone's attention that afternoon.

http://www.abideinchrist.com/messages/mat2745.html

My additional comment:

I believe that God will get everyone's attention again, and He has just recently with people in Russia who experienced 3 hours of darkness, turning day into night.

Valerie