Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
a prayer request for Pastor Andrew Brunson, captive in Turkey

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

from International Christian Response

http://christianresponse.org/news/3rd_hearing_of_andrew_brunson/

3rd hearing of Andrew Brunson

(Middle East Concern) Pray for the upcoming hearing on 18 July for American pastor Andrew Brunson in Turkey.
Andrew faces charges related to terrorism and espionage that could result in a 35-year prison sentence. This is the third hearing, following hearings on 16 April and 7 May.
The indictment is based on “evidence” supplied by secret witnesses, accusing Andrew of links to the FETO organization (blamed for an attempted 2016 coup) and to the PKK – a Kurdish insurgent organization. Observers at the court hearings have commented on the fantastical nature of the claims and the miscarriage of justice in keeping Andrew detained. The head judge, however, has so far refused to acquit Andrew or grant him a conditional release.
US senators Jeanne Shaheen and Lindsey Graham visited Andrew Brunson in prison on 29 June and were afterward received by President Erdogan and appealed directly for Andrew’s release. Senator Shaheen has been a vocal member of the Senate, proposing sanctions against Turkey over the detention of Andrew. That the senators were received at short notice, while the president was holding an executive meeting, and the positive atmosphere of the discussions are seen as hopeful signs.
Andrew’s wife, Norine, has said that the summer heat is making prison conditions particularly difficult and that Andrew is having trouble sleeping. On their Facebook page, Norine writes:
He (Andrew) has been calmer recently as is trying to see things through the lenses of demonstrating the value, the worth of Jesus – that those whom He loves and who love Him are willing to suffer for Him. He often prays “Father, cause to burst into flame in me the love you have for Jesus, that I may be a fervent, ardent lover of Him, willing to undergo whatever is asked.”
Please pray that:
a. The judge will order Andrew’s release
b. The lies and false accusations will be very obvious and that Andrew’s innocence of all charges will shine through
c. Andrew will be able to sleep better and know God’s peace and abiding presence
d. Andrew will be able to express forgiveness to those former church members who became his accusers
e. The Lord will have his hand on all the legal and diplomatic efforts on Andrew’s behalf

Re: a prayer request for Pastor Andrew Brunson, captive in Turkey

regina

from International Christian Response

http://christianresponse.org/news/3rd_hearing_of_andrew_brunson/

3rd hearing of Andrew Brunson

(Middle East Concern) Pray for the upcoming hearing on 18 July for American pastor Andrew Brunson in Turkey.
Andrew faces charges related to terrorism and espionage that could result in a 35-year prison sentence. This is the third hearing, following hearings on 16 April and 7 May.
The indictment is based on “evidence” supplied by secret witnesses, accusing Andrew of links to the FETO organization (blamed for an attempted 2016 coup) and to the PKK – a Kurdish insurgent organization. Observers at the court hearings have commented on the fantastical nature of the claims and the miscarriage of justice in keeping Andrew detained. The head judge, however, has so far refused to acquit Andrew or grant him a conditional release.
US senators Jeanne Shaheen and Lindsey Graham visited Andrew Brunson in prison on 29 June and were afterward received by President Erdogan and appealed directly for Andrew’s release. Senator Shaheen has been a vocal member of the Senate, proposing sanctions against Turkey over the detention of Andrew. That the senators were received at short notice, while the president was holding an executive meeting, and the positive atmosphere of the discussions are seen as hopeful signs.
Andrew’s wife, Norine, has said that the summer heat is making prison conditions particularly difficult and that Andrew is having trouble sleeping. On their Facebook page, Norine writes:
He (Andrew) has been calmer recently as is trying to see things through the lenses of demonstrating the value, the worth of Jesus – that those whom He loves and who love Him are willing to suffer for Him. He often prays “Father, cause to burst into flame in me the love you have for Jesus, that I may be a fervent, ardent lover of Him, willing to undergo whatever is asked.”
Please pray that:
a. The judge will order Andrew’s release
b. The lies and false accusations will be very obvious and that Andrew’s innocence of all charges will shine through
c. Andrew will be able to sleep better and know God’s peace and abiding presence
d. Andrew will be able to express forgiveness to those former church members who became his accusers
e. The Lord will have his hand on all the legal and diplomatic efforts on Andrew’s behalf
Amen & Amen!

Will keep him in my prayers! I agree in Jesus name, for the specific prayer request to bear fruit and come to pass; in Jesus Holy name I pray!

Lord hear the prayers of your people, for Pastor Andrew, and give him peaceful rest, knowing that there is nothing impossible for the Lord our God. Let all the petitions of prayers reach your throne, and may you grant this prisoner, mercy, as the Lord our God, pours down His unconditional love. In Jesus holy name I pray. Amen!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Pastor Brunson has to remain in jail, another hearing set in October. thank you to all who are praying for him.
thanks to God he wasn’t sentenced to years in prison at this hearing. God is good.

regina
Pastor Brunson has to remain in jail, another hearing set in October. thank you to all who are praying for him.
thanks to God he wasn’t sentenced to years in prison at this hearing. God is good.
Regina,

A big Amen for the Pastor not being sentenced to years at this hearing.

Thanks be to God!

Will continue to pray whenever the Lord brings him to mind.

"Indeed God is good!"

Valerie

Praise God!!!
Pastor Brunson has been released!!!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/hallelujah-american-christian-pastor-released-after-21-months-in-turkish-prison/

regina
Praise God!!!
Pastor Brunson has been released!!!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/hallelujah-american-christian-pastor-released-after-21-months-in-turkish-prison/

Regina, & everyone,

Praise God our Lord and Savior, Amen & Amen!

Thanks be to God!

Freed pastor prays for Trump in White House - "In Jesus Name" Awesome!!!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Freed pastor prays for Trump in White House

CNN
Published on Oct 13, 2018
Pastor Andrew Brunson prays for President Donald Trump during a meeting at the White House after Brunson was released from a Turkish prison. #CNN #News

My Comment:

What an awesome site Pastor Andrew Brunson prays for President Trump in the White House, in the name of Jesus.
So refreshing to hear the Lord's name in the oval office, and actual shown on many media sources, example, TV. So many people heard the name of Jesus, may it be the spark that lights on fire, many souls, leading to a beginning of a beautiful imminent relationship for a multitude of people.

Maranatha,

Valerie