Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To All Canadians - Happy Canada Day - Happy Birthday Canada - July 1st, 2018

Happy Canada Day - July 1st, 2018

To all Canadians, have a Happy Canada Day, from British Columbia to
Newfoundland.

Happy Birthday Canada! God Bless Canada, the land that I love, and grew up in. I came to Canada at the age of 3, 68 years ago, with my parents. Married at the age of 20. Had a family of our own, and was blessed with grandchildren as well; all were born here.

I thank God for the freedom, I have enjoyed, along with our family. My parents are both resting in their graves on Canadian soil knowing their greatest desire for them was to bring their children here, a place of freedom to worship as a Christian without persecution. There is no other place on Earth I would rather live. The majority of my life and my family's has been spent here.

Have a wonderful Day, with your family and friends, and thank God, for the freedom we have all shared, in this great land of ours. May God continue to bless this land forevermore.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Canadian national anthem "O Canada"—All four verses!

God bless Canada! God bless Canadians! Sing all four verses of Canada’s national anthem and appreciate your good fortune to live in this glorious country. Happy 150th anniversary!

O Canada! Our home and native land.
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts, we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free.
From far and wide, O Canada,
We stand on guard for thee.

Chorus:

God, keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

O Canada! where pines and maples grow.
Great prairies spread and lordly rivers flow.
How dear to us thy broad domain
From East to Western sea.
Thou land of hope for all who toil,
Thou True North, strong and free!

Chorus

O Canada! Beneath thy shining skies
May stalwart sons and gentle maidens rise
To keep thee steadfast through the years
From East to Western sea,
Our own beloved native land,
Our True North, strong and free!

Chorus

Ruler Supreme, who hearest humble pray’r,
Hold our dominion within thy loving care.
Help us to find, O God, in thee
A lasting, rich reward,
As waiting for the Better Day,
We ever stand on guard.

Chorus

.•*¨`*•✿.ℒℴ vℯ. ✿•*¨`*•.¸

Re: To All Canadians - Happy Canada Day - Happy Birthday Canada - July 1st, 2018

Canada Day Song - "Together As One"

Rosanne Anselmo
Published on Apr 15, 2012
The original recording of a song I wrote in support of Canadian National Unity. Anyone interested in making a Video..

Re: To All Canadians - Happy Canada Day - Happy Birthday Canada - July 1st, 2018

God Bless You Canada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=fkw6ASOuQVs

TorontoHD
Published on Aug 11, 2009
Just a Little something i put together. Enjoy!
Proud to be a Canadian!!

Something to sing about (This land of ours)

The Patersonwerks
Published on Mar 11, 2010
The best patriotic song ever written about Canada.

Oscar Brand wrote it in about 1970

This version was done by Scott paterson

Happy Canada Day by Duncan Wells

Duncan Wells
Published on Jun 15, 2014
To celebrate Canada Day, this is my Happy Canada Day song, recorded as a demo. Feel free to share the link.

Happy Birthday Canada!! Canada Day - July 1st

Leanne Zackowski
Published on Jun 30, 2010
Stand up and be proud Canada!! It's our day to celebrate our great country!!

This Land is Your Land: Canada (Music Video)

Luke Towers
Published on Feb 10, 2014
Music video of The Travellers' "This Land is Your Land" produced for my English Language Arts A30 class. NOTE: I do NOT own the rights to this song, I am just putting pictures to it for a school assignment.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes

Happy Canada Day !

One more day to go, and it will be Canada's 151 Birthday!

Happy Birthday to a young but growing country, which my family & I call home!

God Bless!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

CANADA DAY FIREWORKS | CANADA DAY 2018 | CANADA 151 | HAPPY CANADA DAY | TRIBUTE | Independence Day

National Holidays
Published on Jun 30, 2017
HAPPY CANADA DAY! to all Canadians. Enjoy! CANADA DAY 2018 on this CANADA DAY 151 with CANADA DAY FIREWORKS. Celebrate 151st Canadian Independence Day from Toronto (City in Ontario), Ottawa, Calgary, Vancouver, Abbotsford, Kelowna and Surrey (Cities in British Columbia), Mississauga, Edmonton (City in Alberta), Halifax Regional Municipality (City in Nova Scotia) & more cities. Tribute and Dedicated to all Canada Lovers!

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Trump sends Canada Day message to Payette

OTTAWA - U.S. President Donald Trump is thanking Canada for its "partnership on the global stage" in a Canada Day message to Governor General Julie Payette.

In a written statement from the U.S. Embassy, Trump offers his "sincerest congratulations to all Canadians" as they celebrate the national July 1 holiday.

He says the U.S. and Canada "stand firmly together against threats to our shared democratic values and our freedoms and way of life."

The message comes as the two neighbouring countries are embroiled in a bitter and escalating trade dispute, with retaliatory tariffs on billions of dollars worth of American goods set to take effect on Canada Day.

The friendly language also contradicts some of the words Trump himself has used of late to describe Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, including "dishonest" and "weak."

But despite the recent tension, Trump tells Payette that the two countries should "treasure our close bonds."

"Your partnership on the global stage, and your condemnation of autocratic regimes, send a strong signal in support of human rights, prosperity, and security around the world," the statement from the embassy reads.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/trump-sends-canada-day-message-to-payette/ar-AAzoNFY?li=AAggFp5&ocid=mailsignout

Awesome, Jubilee celebration of the Holy Spirit on Canada Day July 1, 2018

Breaking News: "Sunday Night LIVE" Canada Gone Wild...