Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fox News Names Obama "Real Messiah"

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Fox News Names Obama "Real Messiah"

Christian Truthers
Published on Jun 21, 2018

Fox News Article:
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/06/20/marc-thiessen-overlooked-bombshell-ig-report.html

To see closed captions on article above, ensure you click on the "CC" button on the bottom right hand side of their video in order to enable closed captions. Blessings.

They also appear on the Fox News YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9xoF...

Eric Strait Discovery:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMpst..

Christian Truthers Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/christiantru...

Re: Fox News Names Obama "Real Messiah"

Valerie, Kathy, Regina & All--

Until the French Pres. Emmanuel Macron came on the scene, I started to have my doubts about just who is the "REAL" AC is: Emmanuel or Obama, but...

Way deep down, I (like you, Val) always believed that the latter of these two is "THE" real deal. Especially now that he's wanting to not only making a comeback; others in his party now are looking to him to save them...as if he is their god.

Did you too, also have your doubts as well?

Maranatha!

Tammy

Tammy & Everyone,

I have never had any doubts whatsoever, who the A.C. is to this date. Obama is the A.C. no doubt in my mind.
I know what I heard and from whom the words came, "He is the One". I'm not here to convince anyone, of who the A.C. is, I'm here to convince, especially the lost, who Jesus is, the Son of the living God, our Lord and Savior. This is why I no longer engage in conversation about it with you or others here.

Jesus is the real Messiah, Obama is the A.C. the False Messiah.
All that is written in scripture will come to pass.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Speaking of Obama...

Right now as I'm typing this, he is on the FoxNews air speaking on the behalf of his fellow Democraps (a nickname my fellow tenant, a NK Veteran calls them), whom no one knows whose running for the Dem. POTUS ticket.

They're "ONLY" claim to run, is to try to impeach *our* POTUS, as if it's they swan song. Oy!!!

Maranatha!

Tammy

Tammy,

I believe this is what you are referring too, link listed below!

Hmmm, Obama returns to campaigning...the A.C. Obama, strikes another time....his time is approaching quickly. Looks like our Rapture Flight to Heaven is truly at hand; in other words imminent! Maranatha! Valerie

Obama returns to campaign trail with fiery speech; Trump counters, 'I fell asleep'

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/07/obama-rails-against-trump-republicans-in-fiery-return-to-campaign-trail.html

Here are the latest Mid Term Polls which are updated frequently...doesn't look promising for Trump, at present. However, stranger things have happened, like Trump being elected as president, instead of the Hilary, who was a sure thing according to the democrats at the time of the elections. It's up to the people who are supporting Trump to go out and vote.. Here in Canada we don't have Mid Term elections...so I'm not quite sure how your elections in the U.S. work...however, I prefer to see Trump in power and the Republican's.

America's MidTerms Election HQ 2018

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/midterms-2018.html

P.S. Tammy, I never had my doubts about Obama, being THE A.C. even when others did...I knew it was not a matter
of who he was, it was a matter of when he would show up on the scene....All in God's perfect timing...Maranatha!

Valerie,

Did you happen to see the now late AZ Senator John McCain funeral service in Washington, DC's National Cathedral this last Saturday or Sunday?

I'm asking, because AC Obama & his transgender wife, Michael/or Michelle made their appearance there at this service. I hated the way both the surviving McCain Family AND former POTUS George W. & Laura Bush sucked-up to them there. I just knew somehow, that our Heavenly Father was watching them from His advantage point, and writing down notes to hand over to His Son, Jesus. For I wonder what They thought of them misbehaving this way, don't you? Time will tell, when Jesus comes to Rapture us from off of this planet, won't it?

Maranatha!

Tammy

Tammy,

No I did not happen to watch the funeral for Senator McCain, however, I did get a glimpse of it while browsing the television channels. I therefore, cannot comment on your question. As soon as I got a glimpse of Obama, I had to turn the channel.

Yes, God knows the time, day and very hour, when Jesus will come via the Rapture for His bride. However, we know that it is imminent, and closer each and every moment.

For when we "least" expect it, Jesus will come.

Maranatha!

Valerie

LHB Last Days Update/Obama says "not to wait for a Savior" and "We don't need a Messiah"

Last Hour Bereans
Published on Sep 9, 2018
Psalms 2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? 2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, 2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. 2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision. 2:5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. 2:6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. 2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. 2:11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him

Valerie,

Just to prove how close we are to our "much" anticipated Rapture Flight To Heaven, do you suppose that (just like Left Behind's AC "Nicolae Carpathia")...AC Obama too, is on the brink of a comeback to resume his AC duties as well? Nicolae too, served as President &/or Prime Minister of Romania...just as Obama was POTUS of the U.S. See their similarities?

Now, isn't that food for thought, or what!?:thinking_face:

Maranatha!

Tammy

Tammy S.
Valerie,

Just to prove how close we are to our "much" anticipated Rapture Flight To Heaven, do you suppose that (just like Left Behind's AC "Nicolae Carpathia")...AC Obama too, is on the brink of a comeback to resume his AC duties as well? Nicolae too, served as President &/or Prime Minister of Romania...just as Obama was POTUS of the U.S. See their similarities?

Now, isn't that food for thought, or what!?:thinking_face:

Maranatha!

Tammy
Tammy, I do see the similarities, with this character and Obama. It certainly is food for thought!!! I do believe Obama is the A.C., and will fulfill his duties as such, at the appropriate time. Yes he will make a come back, under what title to his name is yet to be determined, however, he will be a dictator no matter what position he assumes. It's surely another sign how close we are to the imminent Rapture.

Maranatha!

Valerie