Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My Left Behind Letter

Thank you Stephanie, for your left behind letter. If anyone else wishes to leave one as well, please do so on this thread. I really like the fact you quoted scripture, as to those who are not familiar with bible, can find and confirm what you state is true and can be found in God's Holy word, the Bible. Very well thought out and written. Clear and straight forth, so anyone who comes across you left behind letter, can understand,what actually happened, and can get more information from the scriptures for verification.

I will try to put one up soon, as well. Have been very low energy lately, however, I will try my best to contribute as well.

It can't be too much longer, Jesus is coming to take His own home to heaven.

Look up our redemption draws nigh!

Therefore, dear ones in Christ Jesus, encourage one another, with the wonderful news, that Jesus' coming is imminent, and that everyone who has not repented and called on the Lord for salvation, do so immediately. No time to waste, Jesus could come before, we wake up in the morning.

Maranatha!

Valerie

This is the A B C of Salvation, which I had posted on another thread previously.

Admit you're a sinner - Ask the Lord for forgiveness of your sins & repent.

Believe Jesus is Lord - Believe Jesus suffered, died & rose from the dead

Call Upon His Name - Call Upon Jesus your Savior into life & heart

Pray a simple heartfelt, prayer, for example:

God, I ask for forgiveness of all of my sins, which I repent of as of this very day.
I believe Jesus is my Lord and Savior, who suffered, died and rose again for my sins.
I call on your name Jesus, and ask you to come into my heart and life, be my Lord and Savior forevermore.

In Jesus name I pray! Amen & Amen!

JESUS died for you, live for Him, for He is just a prayer away. Our Lord Jesus is ALIVE AND LIVES FOREVERMORE!!!

Stephanie, Valerie and all,

Stephanie wow! What an amazing letter and puts all my hearts thoughts on a letter!! You have a gift being able to get all those verses and explain it so clearly!! Definitely from Him that letter!!💓💕

It does seem CLOSE .. tomorrow is a Thursday (Charles from five doves years ago heard its on a Thursday) and it’s the 21st😉😉😉

I keep as of lately getting anxious thinking how much longer?!!!!!!

Thank you for the encouragement!

Valerie I think about you often and know your road has been extremely challenging to say the least! Jesus is with you through it all!❤️

💓Amanda

Amanda
Stephanie, Valerie and all,

Stephanie wow! What an amazing letter and puts all my hearts thoughts on a letter!! You have a gift being able to get all those verses and explain it so clearly!! Definitely from Him that letter!!💓💕

It does seem CLOSE .. tomorrow is a Thursday (Charles from five doves years ago heard its on a Thursday) and it’s the 21st😉😉😉

I keep as of lately getting anxious thinking how much longer?!!!!!!

Thank you for the encouragement!

Valerie I think about you often and know your road has been extremely challenging to say the least! Jesus is with you through it all!❤️

💓Amanda

Thanks Amanda, for your kind remarks!

I surely hope we are very close now to the Rapture.

God knows for certain, the day and hour, we know

it is near even at the doors.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Here's mine!

Dear loved ones and friends:

Please forgive me if I don’t begin this letter with a proper salutation, but since I don’t know who will read it when the time comes, I can’t properly address it to any particular person. Suffice it to say that it is intended for anyone who reads it. I first wrote this letter eight years ago, but it’s even more applicable now than it was then.

By the time you read this letter, millions of people will have disappeared from the earth—including me! I’ve printed some information from the Internet, and enclosed with it a booklet titled “What to Do if You Miss the Rapture!”; a video titled “Have You Been Left Behind?”; and a DVD titled “Did Many People Disappear? (Jesus Came. What’s Next?)”—all of which will explain what has happened, and what you need to do. I’m including that information with this letter, along with a pocket-sized New Testament, a separate copy of the Gospel of John, salvation tracts, some other online videos that I’ve saved onto my hard drive and then onto DVDs, and other information. First, though, I want to say a few things.

What’s happened is that God has taken all Christians to Heaven. Every person who accepted Jesus’ free gift of salvation (free to us, that is—it cost Him everything!), and every baby and child who’s below the age of accountability (or, rather, not old enough to understand the concept of sin, what it can do, and the need for salvation) has been taken to be with the Lord. He’s given us brand-new bodies—bodies that will never die, or get sick or hurt. And not only has He called all live Christians to Heaven, He has resurrected every Christian and child who’s died since Jesus ascended to Heaven, 2,000 years ago. He’s given them the same kinds of bodies He’s given us. (If you visit the area cemeteries, you’ll discover that many of the graves are now empty.) Not only are all adult and teenage born-again Christians gone, so are the babies and young children, both the living and the dead. They’ve been taken up, too, as I’ve said.

(BTW, there may be supposed Christians who were left behind. If so, you need to know this: many think they are Christians simply because they try to be good people, or because they go to church, or because they come from Christian families. Only the person who recognizes his sinfulness and makes the decision to accept Jesus’ offer of salvation can go to Heaven, and these people have failed to do that.)

The first thing I want you to know is this: I am not dead! I am in Heaven, yes, but I did not die to go up there. That's right, my soul and spirit are still firmly attached to my body, which is now made of a material that can live in both Heaven and on earth! (It's the same material that Jesus' body is made of.) I am just as alive and well as I was before I left earth, and maybe more so. So please don’t grieve. I promise that if you’ll follow my instructions, you will see me again.

The reason I’m typing this is because my concern, now, is for you. You need to know what’s going to happen and what you need to do. The information I printed out and stored in the envelope will explain, better than I can, those things—please read it! All of it! And watch the video and DVDs, too! It’s vital that you do so, and I’ll tell you why.

What happened to the other Christians and me is something that God predicted 2,000 years ago. Long before that, He predicted that there would be a resurrection of the good and the wicked, but only after Jesus came did He predict that there would be a generation of believers that would never know death, but go to Heaven without dying. We are part of that generation, and I had the privilege of being caught up when the day came. We will be in Heaven for 7 years or more, until Jesus comes back to this planet.

In the meantime, terrible times are coming for the people left on the earth. There will be a 7-year period that the Bible calls the Tribulation, and Jesus Himself said that it would be so bad that unless He cut it short, no one would be saved. Thankfully, Jesus said that, for the sake of those who accept Him during that period, those days will be shortened. Unfortunately, the vast majority of people will die while the Tribulation’s in progress. God’s wrath will be poured out on the world during that time. It will be His last-ditch effort to get people’s attention so they’ll turn to Him; unfortunately, the majority of the people will refuse to listen, and will die and go to Hell as a result.

My plea and my prayer is that you will not be among those people!!! Please heed what I’m writing, what the people who wrote the information I printed out wrote, what’s explained on the video and the DVDs, and the rest of the information I’ve collected for you. I can’t promise that you’ll survive physically, but if you’ll do what I’m telling you, I promise that you will survive spiritually, and then when it’s over, if you're dead by then, you’ll be resurrected, too—to spend eternity with Jesus. When that happens, we’ll be together again, always.

There will soon be a one-world government, headquartered in Europe, and its leader will be an extremely wicked man that the Bible calls by a number of names—the Antichrist, the Man of Sin, the beast, etc. He will sign a 7-year covenant with Israel that will officially start the Tribulation. The Antichrist will be possessed by Satan himself, will have the ability to deceive people, and will demand worship. And the way he’ll get it is this: he’ll set in motion a system where people have to accept in the hand or forehead something that the Book of Revelation calls a mark. No one will be able to buy, sell, or hold a job without one. To receive the mark, they’ll have to worship the Antichrist and reject all other gods, including the true God. To make it worse, there will come a time when anyone who refuses the mark (which will be either a tattoo or, more likely, a computer implant or perhaps an RFID tattoo) will be put to executed, put to death. They will die as martyrs.

Please, please, don’t—I repeat, do NOT—accept that mark!!!! The Bible makes it very plain that to do so will be an unforgivable sin. Anyone who does will be condemned to Hell for all eternity—they will not be able to accept Jesus as Savior if they’ve accepted the Antichrist’s mark. If you take it, we’ll never be together again, and you will suffer God’s wrath forever. I don’t want that to happen to you; PLEASE heed what I’m saying! I beg you.

When the 7-year period ends, Jesus will return to Earth, and we who were Raptured or resurrected before the Tribulation started will come with him—on white horses! Jesus will bind the devil and lock him in a bottomless pit for a thousand years. Everyone who accepted the mark and worshipped the Antichrist—those who are still alive when he comes—will die. Those believers in Jesus who survived the Tribulation will go into Jesus’ new Kingdom as mortal believers. They will marry, have children, and hold jobs or run their own businesses. They will live throughout the 1000-year period. The only people who will die during the Millennium will be unbelievers who commit serious sins (some of the surviving believers’ children, grandchildren, etc., will be unbelievers, sad to say).

If you are able to survive till then, you will do the same. If not, you will be resurrected and given a new body, and you’ll be part of the new Kingdom, too. And either way, we’ll be together once more, and it will be a happy time, believe me! Then, after 1,000 years, God will sentence the devil to be trapped forever in a horrible lake of fire (along with everyone who refused to accept Jesus). He’ll destroy this earth, and create a brand-new one and a brand-new universe to go with it. Everyone from throughout history who had a personal relationship with God will live with God on that new earth forever, in the kind of resurrection bodies those of us who were Raptured or resurrected are enjoying now.

I want you all to be part of this, too—those of you who were left behind—so I’m leaving you this information. I’m also leaving you my Bibles, my Bible prophecy books (both nonfiction and novels), and my other Christian books, videos, DVDs, audiocassettes, and CDs. Please read them, watch them, and listen to them. In particular, watch the video and the DVDs I’ve enclosed with this letter; read the information in the two manila envelopes; and read my Bibles—they’re yours now. And pray that God will protect you and guide you, because now as never before, your lives depend on your doing so.

That’s all I can think of to say right now, so I’ll close off here. Now that you’ve read my letter, please read carefully the information I included in the manila envelopes with it, and watch the video and the DVDs. The VHS video itself is over 15 minutes long, so it won’t take you long to watch it at all. I will pray that God will see you through the tough times that are coming, so that we can be together again. Until then, know that I love you!

Love,
KathyG