Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Happy Father's Day, to all Members & Lurkers Alike!

Valerie
Valerie
Happy Father's Day to all the Father's, Grandfathers',
Great Grandfather's, and those whom have been Father's to the Fatherless.

May the good Lord bless you one and all, and may you have a wonderful day with your families & friends.

My biological Father died when I was a baby, he was very young in his early 20's! My Step dad whom raised me died in 1992. He had a terrible drinking problem, and I really didn't have a Father when I was growing up, except for our Father in Heaven.

Although he wasn't much of a Father to me, with God's help he stopped drinking and accepted the Lord into his life. The last 10 years of his life I had a Father, and my children had a Grandfather, and I grew to love him very much and forgave him for all the physical, emotional abuse I endured from him as a child due to his violent drunken episodes.

It was God's miracle that brought us together in the end, and all the hate that I had for him as a child was gone. God told me to love him, and God said He would do the rest, and deliver my Father from his drinking problem. Praise the Lord He did...and it was a Miracle but that's another story for another time. Let me just say, I loved my Step Father very much and he in turn loved me, and I'm grateful we had 10 good sober years, even though I was grown up and married with children of my own by then. I miss him, and I can't wait to meet him in Heaven once again and give him a big hug.

I thank God for being a Father to me when I was a little girl. I use to lay on the grass in the summer time and stare at the sky and clouds for hours, on end. I'd be talking to God telling the Lord all my problems and hurts! It always made me feel better no matter what happened that day. They were special moments for me, I shall never forget as long as I live. However, I didn't understand at that time, that God is the Father of the Fatherless until I was much older. Therefore, I can't wait to embrace God the Father, for ALWAYS being there for me, even though I never realized it as a child that the Father I was so longing and looking for, was there with me all that time looking down from Heaven. God the Father and I have a long history together, and He never got tired of listening to all I had to say. My Heavenly Father is the One, I want to meet first, and tell Him how much I love Him! I would then love to meet my biological Father, and my Step Father...what a reunion. I know they are having the best Father's Day of all, because they are in the presence of their Father, and their God.

Blessings & Love in Jesus

Valerie

Just to add this important note:

Don't forget about God the Father, who is the father of the fatherless.
He's the greatest of them all, and cares more for you, than any father here on
earth. He loves you and longs for you to spend eternity with Him.

We give Honor where it is due, to God the Father, whom loves me and you. Amen!
"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

A Prayer for Fathers

SteelehouseMedia.com
Published on Jun 6, 2014
A father's love is a profound picture of the unconditional love of God. This thoughtful prayer will honor fathers of all ages in your congregation - whether they are fathers biologically or through adoption. "A Prayer for Fathers" will reaffirm how much they are respected and loved, all while lifting them up to the Lord together as one church family.