Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: No, Mr. Trump, Canada Did Not Burn Down the White House in the War of 1812

Tammy, Let cooler heads prevail. Canada is not an enemy of America.

Here are the facts, not just CNN opinions... The President should treat his allies accordingly, and not portray them, as enemies.

A lot of reliable sources have reported the same, including our Canadian sources. This time it's not "fake" news,it's true. P.M. Justin Trudeau, has reported this to be correct, and has been totally insulted, after the great relationship with the U.S. for a longest time, all of a sudden Canada is a National Security Risk...What nonsense.

Canada wasn't even a nation until 1867, which is way past the 1812 war. It was the British who did it, and it was in 1814, not 1812 as suggested. He shouldn't used such language/tactics to the Prime Minister of Canada, to try and justify his"immediate" imposed tariffs; by stating such a low blow to one of his allies. His implications that Canada is a National Security Risk, is total rubbish. "No, Mr. Trump, Canada Did Not Burn Down the White House"!

Time will tell, what else he had in mind. My hope is, he'll step back, and remember not to put his allies in the same basket with his enemies; because it would be a bad idea for everyone involved.

Like I said before, at the top of my message: "Let cooler heads prevail"...!

Valerie

Valerie,

A while ago, I too, just now heard it myself, about what Pres. Trump allegedly said; when I happened to click on to the i24 News channel. So therefore--I want to apologize to you profusely for what I said in my above post. Please won't you forgive me?

I heard on TBN, via Kirk Cameron, that the British were headed to Washington, DC, to burn down the White House, when they were overcome by a freak twister/tornado storm that stopped them in their tracks. Which makes me wonder if God played a major role in protecting the White House? :thinking_face: :innocent:

Anyhow, I hope that someone within the White House corrected Pres. Trump on his misinformation, don't you?

Maranatha!

Tammy

P.S. I believe that the man who supplied Kirk with the above important information, is an Historian who answers to the name of--David Barton.

Tammy, I hold nothing against you, for it should have been Trump apologizing, for his insulting comment to Trudeau, not you. By the way, I'm no fan of Trudeau and many of his policies either. He is a hard line Liberal, and I've always been and am a Progressive Conservative.

In our province of Ontario, we had an election on June 7th, with a overwhelming Majority of Progressive Conservative party elected, lead by our new designated Prime Minister Doug Ford, after 15 straight years of Liberal rule. Thank God, for this victory!!!

Now if we could re-elect a Federal P.C. government like we had under Prime Minister Steven Harper, our country
would be in a much better condition, once again. The Liberals can be likely compared to Democrats, and the Progressive Conservatives can be compared Republicans in your country.

I believe the right thing to to is lock this thread, with the following sites listed below, showing how things are escalating now, with Trump, and his so recent altercations with his allies. Let them sit down and sort out all the politics, it's not up to us to do so.

It's alright, to be aware, that leaders, are not perfect; because they are human. Trump, Trudeau and the rest of the world leaders have their faults, no one is perfect. The only one without fault, is God, faithful and true; however God uses good and even bad leaders to fulfill his purpose and plan. God is using Trump, Trudeau, and other world leaders like Putin, for His divine purpose. We fail to understand at times why the Lord does things in mysterious ways, however, that is part and parcel of God's character, who is righteous, and just. Our human minds collectively can not comprehend God's ways at times, until we wait on the Lord to fulfill His plan and purpose and only then, it because crystal clear, what the Lord had in mind in the first place.

Politics dropped from discussions, therefore, let us concentrate, on the coming of the Lord, and leave the politicians make history, be it good or bad. There will come a day, when Jesus rules and reigns on this earth, then and only then, things will be perfect under His command and control; for Jesus will rule with a rod of Iron.

Here are more interesting news reports on the latest, for those who would like to continue the followups...no discussion necessary, for each one of us will have an different opinion on each news report; being we are living in different countries. However, I will close the subject for discussion, so things don't get out of hand, with heated debates, which I think should be left with the politicians in question.

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes, only" (for those interested}

Donald Trump to Leave G7 Summit Early, Skipping Climate Change Meeting

The White House announced that President Donald Trump would leave the G7 summit of world leaders early on Saturday morning, skipping a meeting on climate change.

Read more:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/06/08/donald-trump-leaving-g7-summit-early-skipping-meeting-on-climate-change/

Trump calls for Russia to be reinstated into G-7

…Russia should be in this meeting,” he said. “Why are we having a meeting without Russia being in the meeting?”
“Whether you like it or not, and it may not be politically correct, but we have a world to run,” Trump said. “And in the G-7, which used be the G-8, they threw Russia out. They should let Russia come back in because we should have Russia at the negotiating table.”

Read more:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/391321-trump-calls-for-russia-to-be-reinstated-into-g7

Trump Lashes Out At Macron, Trudeau Ahead Of “G6+1” Summit

The common theme: the rest of the world is desperate to show just how united it is again Trump, perhaps in hopes of subduing him and quashing his opposition. Good luck with that. Trump accused the U.S. allies of levying “massive tariffs” and creating “non-monetary barriers.” Please tell Prime Minister Trudeau and President Macron that they are charging the U.S. massive tariffs and create non-monetary barriers. The EU trade surplus with the U.S. is $151 Billion, and Canada keeps our farmers and others out. Look forward to seeing them tomorrow. The old order is over. What we are fighting over now, as the new order emerges, is whether the U.S. wants to have the most important seat at the table or not. Right now the answer is no.”

Read more:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-07/trump-lashes-out-macron-trudeau-ahead-g61-summit

Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes, only

Canada to Trump: No NAFTA deal with tariffs

QUEBEC - The Trudeau government has told President Donald Trump he needs to get rid of the punishing U.S. tariffs on Canadian steel and aluminum if there is any hope of successfully renegotiating the North American Free Trade Agreement.

Finance Minister Bill Morneau said that message was communicated clearly to Trump during his meetings at the G7 summit with fellow leaders, and in his face-to-face talk with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

Before departing the G7 summit in Quebec on Saturday, Trump said he wants to make a deal on NAFTA, and he's open to working with the current pact or striking separate agreements with Canada and Mexico — as long as they agree to renegotiate every five years.

Canada wants a deal too, but the Trudeau government views the U.S.'s proposed five-year sunset clause as a non-starter.

And now, Morneau added the tariffs to Canada's list of deal breakers on NAFTA.
He said progress is being made, but more work needs to be done to conclude the negotiations.

"We're not going to be able to do that work under the threat of tariffs. And we're not going to be able to do that work when our retaliatory tariffs, which are real, they're significant," Morneau said in a Saturday interview.

The government announced it would impose more than $16.6-billion in retaliatory tariffs, effective July 1, on a variety of U.S. goods. Mexico and the European Union have also planned retaliatory tariff packages.

Trump said that would be a bad idea.

Read more:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/topstories/canada-to-trump-no-nafta-deal-with-tariffs/ar-AAyqwFU?li=AAggNb9&ocid=mailsignout