Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Weather Channel

Hi Fellow RFTHees!

Did you folks too, notice that none of us could NOT tune in on The Weather Channel yesterday morning!?!

When I couldn't, I was afraid that all our channels too, were behaving in that very same way, until... I met this woman outside of our local Cable TV Store. She told me that we could get on all the channels, except TWC. I was there to pay my monthly cable TV bill, just incase you were wondering.

Anyhoo, it came to me that perhaps Hurricane Alberto's winds at blown TWC's main tower down, and that's why there was NO SIGNAL!!! on my TV. I still haven't as yet checked my TWC, to see if it was back on the air. I'll wait until next week to see if it's back on.

I just thought that I would let you all know about The Weather Channel's dire position. OK!?

Maranatha!

Tammy

Re: The Weather Channel

Good news! The Weather Channel is back on. The signal must have been disrupted yesterday; if it was, it has since been fixed.

Thank YOU, Kathy, for delivering us this great news, re: The Weather Channel being back on!!!:relaxed: :sunglasses:

Maranatha!

Tammy

The Weather Channel, Kathy, is back off the air!!! I tried to go there, but I only got a blank black screen.

Maranatha!

Tammy

Really? I had it on a few hours ago, and I have it on right now. It's working for me. You might want to contact your cable company. There might be a glitch in their system that keeps knocking it out of commission.

Guess what, Kathy? TWC came on on the same day that I posted my above post. Silly me.:blush:

Sometime's it doesn't come on...and sometime's it doesn't.:thinking_face: But NOW, I hope that it's back on for good. KNOCK ON WOOD 3x!!!:relaxed:

So, until the next named storm... we'll see. Right!?

Maranatha!

Tammy

Yeah, really!