Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
things angels desire to look into: Salvation

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

The Greatest Teaching on Bible Prophecy Ever | Pt. 3

Pastor Jack Hibbs teaches us how great the mysteries of God are, especially through the gift of salvation.
Salvation is the deliverance of sin and it’s consequences by placing a personal faith in Christ.
In 1 Peter 1:12 we learn that even angels desire to understand this demonstration of God’s love.

1 Peter 1:3-12 International Standard Version (ISV)

Our Hope and Joy are in the Messiah
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus, the Messiah! Because of his great mercy he has granted us a new birth, resulting in an immortal hope through the resurrection of Jesus, the Messiah, from the dead 4 and to an inheritance kept in heaven for you that can’t be destroyed, corrupted, or changed. 5 Through faith you are being protected by God’s power for a salvation that is ready to be revealed at the end of this era. 6 You greatly rejoice in this, even though you have to suffer various kinds of trials for a little while, 7 so that your genuine faith, which is more valuable than gold that perishes when tested by fire, may result in praise, glory, and honor when Jesus, the Messiah, is revealed.

8 Though you have not seen him, you love him. And even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and rejoice with an indescribable and glorious joy, 9 because you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

10 Even the prophets, who prophesied about the grace that was to be yours, carefully researched and investigated this salvation. 11 They tried to find out what era or specific time the Spirit of the Messiah in them kept referring to when he predicted the sufferings of the Messiah and the glories that would follow. 12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you in regard to the things that have now been announced to you by those who brought you the good news through the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. These are things that even the angels desire to look into.

Re: things angels desire to look into: Salvation

Regina,

Thanks for sharing, things angels desire to look into salvation.

Romans 10:17 New King James Version (NKJV)
17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Hearing leads to believing in God's Holy Written Word, and the Word whom became flesh, Jesus our Lord & Savior.
Which leads to accepting the Lord as our personal Savior, for we are made "a new creation, in Christ Jesus".

Here is parts of a true story that happened when I was a young women, trying to raise my children, in faith of God, and yet at that time, I knew very little of a personal relationship with Jesus / Salvation. MY faith continue to grow, along with my children. God works in mysterious ways, and the good Lord, remembered us,
and pointed the way, to God, in His perfect timing.

I taught them straight out of the Bible...which I just mentioned below in my message post as 'etc."
This is what I shared this on another thread, and this is what I wrote:

I too believe Angels do exist and visit people, and to this day, I know that two Angels visited our home, when our children were very young.

They were two young men, tall, slim who came to our door in the winter. They looked similar in size and stature, and they both had short curly hair, one was dark haired, and one was light haired. They said they were doing a study, a survey on how parents were raising their children, and wanted to ask a few questions. At least that what I believed they had said. They came in and sat down, and asked us what were the most important things we thought to teach our son and daughter. I answered, that the most important matter was to teach our children all about God, Jesus, Heaven, etc., and especially how they should pray. I remember our daughter Lora was 3 years old at that time, and I told them, that the other night she heard me praying with her older brother before bed; which I did every night, and she wanted to learn to pray along with us. She learned so quickly, and it was so sweet to hear a little one like her say the Lord's prayer, with such enthusiasm, in her baby like accent. We told them that we were more concerned with their eternal life, first and foremost, but we still believed in a good education, to help them live a sufficient life here on earth as well.

We told them, we wanted to raise our children to be good citizens here on earth, as well to know that God does exist, along with His celestial creations, and for them to one day attain that citizenship in heaven as well.

Every-time I asked them from where they were from, or who they worked for; we couldn't hear the answer, just static crackling, like on radio program tuning out, with a lot of static. They told us we were doing a good job and to continue teaching our children, so that we would grow in our faith. They stated that even if our children should wander away from their faith, in the future, that they would return to their solid roots and teaching in regards to our Lord and God.

After our chat ended, we walked them to the door, said our goodbyes, and closed the door. No sooner I closed the door behind them, I suddenly decided to open the door just to see which way they went. They were gone. It's like they suddenly disappeared into the thin air. I said to my husband, where did they go, and how did they leave our premises, without making any footprints on the freshly fallen snow? That's right, no footprints anywhere to be found on the snow...impossible for humans, but no so for Angels. Then I put it all together, and understood, that we were visited by two Angels from the Lord, who came to encourage us that we were doing the right things in raising our children, and too grown and continue in the Lord; I'm so glad we did. It is a visitation We will never forget as long as We live.

Yes, our whole family grew in our faith in the Lord, and accepted the Lord and Jesus' as our Lord and Savior in the aftermath of our continual growth in our faith in Jesus. We all accepted the Lord, in God's perfect timing.

Therefore, no longer did I have to question myself, whether, we as parents were doing enough for our children;
in turn we were blessed, with the whole family in the long run. Thanks be to God for sending His messengers for our encouragement.

God Bless,

Valerie

Re: things angels desire to look into: Salvation

its a great blessing for God to have His angels visit you Valerie, and for the reassurance that you were doing well in raising your children. what you taught your children about God's word is the greatest gift you could ever give them. Well done Valerie!