Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FULL CEREMONY: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Royal Wedding

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

FOX 10 Phoenix
Published on May 19, 2018
You're invited to the Royal Wedding! LIVE streaming coverage will happen right here at 6:30 am Eastern on

Saturday May 19, 2018

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s engagement is almost over: the couple is due to marry this month at St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle.

There’s a tight guest list for the May 19 ceremony -- just 600 people were invited to the service, Kensington Palace announced in March.

Markle, however, won’t have a maid of honor.

“She has a very close-knit circle of friends and she didn’t want to choose one over another,” Kensington Palace told E!. “All have been actively involved in helping her prepare for the day and will be there in the days beforehand. She’s very happy to have their support.”

Kensington Palace revealed May 16 the bridesmaids will be Princess Charlotte, 3, the daughter of Prince William and Kate Middleton, and Harry's godchildren, Florence van Cutsem, 3, and Zalie Warren, 2.

Meghan’s goddaughters Remi Litt, 6, and Rylan Litt, 7, will join her close friend's daughter, Ivy Mulroney, 4, as part of the bridal party.

The page boys will be William and Kate's son Prince George, 4, and the children of Meghan’s best friend and unofficial wedding planner Jessica Mulroney -- twins Brian and John Mulroney, who are 7. Prince Harry's godson Jasper Dyer, 6, will also serve as page boy

First kiss, epic carriage ride! | Prince Harry and Meghan Markle - The Royal Wedding - BBC

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

BBC
Published on May 19, 2018
Get all The Royal Wedding on BBC iPlayer: https://bbc.in/2rXb8ln

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle share their first kiss as a married couple and take to the streets of Windsor in the glorious sunshine in a carriage procession.

Hundreds of guests have watched the couple exchange vows in a ceremony featuring a gospel choir and an American preacher. And the #kiss the #RoyalWedding crowds had waited for.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have been declared husband and wife, following a ceremony at Windsor Castle. The couple exchanged vows and rings before the Queen and 600 guests at St George's Chapel. Wearing a dress by British designer Clare Waight Keller, Ms Markle was met by Prince Charles, who walked her down the aisle.
Following their marriage, the couple will be known as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

The Royal Wedding: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle | BBC

The scripture verses to do with the Bride/

Ephesians 5:27 KJV

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing. 25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; 26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, 27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. 28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. 29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church: 30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones

Re: The scripture verses to do with the Bride/

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

it's a tremendous comfort that Jesus loves us so much, that He gave up His own body to the cross for us. then He is still advocating on our behalf as our High Priest in heaven, and He will bring us to Himself. We don't have to figure out some way how to get to Him, He brings us to Himself

:green_heart: to Jesus!

Hebrews 4:13-16 English Standard Version (ESV)

13 And no creature is hidden from his sight, but all are naked and exposed to the eyes of him to whom we must give account.

Jesus the Great High Priest
14 Since then we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus, the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. 15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin. 16 Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

John 14:2-3 English Standard Version (ESV)

2 In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.

Jude 24-25 English Standard Version (ESV)

Doxology
24 Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, 25 to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.