Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jesus Told Me The Rapture Is Upon Us! I Asked Him When & Here's What He Said! LISTEN! WE FLY SOON!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

dockidds
Published on May 12, 2018
Pray this prayer sincerely to know your saved
Jesus, I believe you came to earth, I believe you died on the Cross for my sins. I believe you rose again on the 3rd day and went back to Heaven to prepare a place for Your Children To live with You Forever . Please forgive me of my sins. Clean my heart, white as snow. Come live in my heart, make me a child of the King, a new creature in Christ, in your precious Name I ask this...amen.

"ANGEL" declares "RAPTURE" loud and boldly in local Walmart!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"
"For Your Discernment"

SWIFT PASSAGE MINISTRY
Published on May 6, 2018
"ANGEL" declares "RAPTURE" loud and boldly in local Walmart!

Israeli defense ministry preparing for Iranian missile attack.

Re: "ANGEL" declares "RAPTURE" loud and boldly in local Walmart!

Thank you, Valerie, for this, your awesome Rapture news thread!:innocent:

I surely hope 'n' :pray: that our imminent Rapture IS indeed nearer than we dreamed possible. Tomorrow, I will be meeting my DSIL for lunch at our favorite Mexican food restaurant. Wouldn't that be truly awesome IF we were to be Raptured then? She said that only then would she become a Believer in Christ, IF she were to witness my departure via the Rapture.

Maranatha!

Tammy

i dunno Val, it doesn't ring true, but that's me

Matthew 16:4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

The just are to live by faith. it doesn't ring true to me that God sent an angel into Walmart about the rapture
the Lord is coming alright, we can count on it because Jesus said He would

John 14:1-3 King James Version (KJV)

14 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Valerie, Regina, Kathy & All--

Speaking of angels--while I was waiting this morning for 11:00 AM (MT) to roll around, so that I could drive down to meet my DSIL at our favorite Mexican food restaurant; I saw still yet another cloud-shaped angel outside my front window. He was carrying a shofar in his hand. As I watched him, I wondered if Gabriel was about to blow THE horn, and if we would soon be hearing Jesus next? :innocent:

At the above restaurant, my DSIL told me more about what's happening with Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano. She told me about this fissure that stretching further south on the main island. She that if this fissure opens up still further, there's a chance that it would cause the island to literally split in two, and sink down into the ocean.

So, what DO you make of this latest news!?!

Maranatha!

Tammy

hi Tammy,
Angels do exist, and God does send them at times, for example to Daniel and has used angels at times to minister to people.

Matthew 18:10 - ESV - [ The Parable of the Lost Sheep ] “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven

Heb 1:7 Of the angels he says,
“He makes his angels winds,
and his ministers a flame of fire.”
8 But of the Son he says,
“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever,
the scepter of uprightness is the scepter of your kingdom.

Heb 13:2 Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

You belong to Jesus Tammy, because of faith in Him to be your savior. You have the Holy Spirit in you. As far as the cloud, what is the Holy Spirit of God saying to you? Does the Spirit tell you that was a cloud that had a shape resembling something or is the Holy Spirit telling you that God sent an angel from heaven? talk to God about it in prayer, ask for the Holy Spirit of God to explain to you if it was something from God to you. clouds can resemble all kinds of things

Another thing about angels, is that they aren't all servants of God, loyal to Him. if a person does ever see an angel, its important to go to God about it in prayer because Paul taught in Galatians 1: 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
The Mormons believe it was a heaven sent angel that visited Joseph Smith. As my pastor says, they are in deep spiritual doo doo for accepting what the angel said over what is in the bible in Galatians, which is inspired word of God.

About angels: https://www.blueletterbible.org/faq/don_stewart/Questions_about_Angels__Demons__and_the_Power_of_Satan.cfm

If the big island of Hawaii is in danger of a great eruption or loss of land in the water, all I can say is I hope people get off the island while there is time.
there have been huge volcanos in history that did a whole lot of damage, this may be one like that. the bible does not say to us that the island of hawaii will blow and drop into the ocean before the rapture. I don't put those things, (Volcano + rapture) together. Could the volcano go off close to the time when the Lord calls the church home? sure, if God causes that. but there is not a verse about such a thing. since we see the volcano a danger to human life, we can pray for unbelievers to be convicted by Holy Spirit and their hearts to be open to trust in Jesus now, to change their mind about Jesus. we can pray for believers for wisdom, pray for all on the island for wisdom and resources to get out of there before they are harmed.

there is a place where God tells us in Ez 38 & 39 about when God judges Gog and forces that come against Israel, it says
Ezekiel 39:5-7 King James Version (KJV)

5 Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord God.
6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the Lord.
7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel.

I don't know what isles those are, but fire from God is going to come upon them.

In Revelation there are a couple verses about islands, but we aren't in that time yet:

Rev 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Rev 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

at 33:15 begins teaching about the sixth seal, the place where it says the mountains and islands are moved

Regina, & Tammy,

I too don't know, and have doubts about it; that's why I put for "your discernment". I've heard a similar story about Walmart and a child stating that next Christmas the Rapture would happen. This happened years ago, and many thought she was an angel as well. I thought I'd post this for thoughts and discussion purposes, and see what others thought about it too.

I too believe Angels do exist and visit people, and to this day, I know that two Angels visited our home, when our children were very young.

They were two young tall, slim men, who came to our door in the winter. They looked similar in size and stature, and they both had short curly hair, one was dark hair, and one was light hair. They said they were doing a study, a survey on how parents were raising their children, and wanted to ask a few questions. They came in and sat down, and ask us what were the most important things we thought to teach our son and daughter. I answered, that the most important matter was to teach our children all about God, Jesus, Heaven, etc., and especially how they should pray. I remember our daughter Lora was 3 years old at that time, and I told them, that the other night she heard me praying with her older brother before bed; which I did every night, and she wanted to learn to pray along with us. She learned so quickly, and it was so sweet to hear a little one like her say the Lord's prayer, with such enthusiasm, in her baby like accent. We told them that we were more concerned with their eternal life, first and foremost, but we still believed in a good education, to help them live a sufficient life here on earth as well.

We told them, we wanted to raise our children to be good citizens here on earth, as well to know that God does exist, along with His celestial creation, and for them to one day attain that citizenship in heaven as well.

Every-time I asked them from where they were from, or who they worked for; we couldn't hear the answer, just static crackling, like on radio program tuning out, with a lot of static. They told us we were doing a good job and to continue teaching our children, so that we would grow in our faith. They stated that even if our children should wander away from their faith, in the future, that they would return to their solid roots and teaching in regards to our Lord and God.

After our chat ended, we walked them to the door, said our goodbyes, and closed the door. No sooner I closed the door behind them, I suddenly decided to open the door just to see which way they went. They were gone. It's like they suddenly disappeared into the thin air. I said to my husband, where did they go, and how did they leave our premises, without making any footprints on the freshly fallen snow? That's right, no footprints anywhere to be found on the snow...impossible for humans, but no so for Angels. Then I put it all together, and understood, that we were visited by two Angels from the Lord, who came to encourage us that we were doing the right things in raising our children, and too grown and continue in the Lord; I'm so glad we did. It is a visitation We will never forget as long as We live.

Yes, our whole family grew in our faith in the Lord, and accepted the Lord and Jesus' as our Lord and Savior in the aftermath of our continual growth in our faith in Jesus. We all accepted the Lord, in God's perfect timing.

Therefore, no longer did I have to question myself, whether, we as parents were doing enough for our children;
in turn we were blessed, the whole family in the long run. Thanks be to God for sending His messengers for our encouragement.

God Bless,

Valerie