Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Acts 1:11 coincides w/Prince Harry & Meghan Markle's 5/19/2018 wedding date!!!

Valerie, Kathy & All--

I happpen to have one of the JVIM 2018 pocket calendars, and guess what!?

For the month of May, I discovered that for the 19th of this month's verse:

Acts 1:11 KJV

Which also said, Ye men of Galilee,
why stand ye gazing up into heaven?
this same Jesus, which is taken up
from you into heaven, shall so come
in like manner as ye have seen Him go
into heaven.

coincides with THE date of Prince Harry & Meghan Markle's tomorrow's Wedding Date!!! I also found out that Prince Harry's father, Prince Charles, is going to march with Meghan down the aisle to give her away to his second son.

But THE question remains is this; will we too be celebrating our Wedding Date with Jesus, OUR heavenly bridegroom too, on this same date?:wink: Wouldn't that be a fantastic prospect or what!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Acts 1:11 coincides w/Prince Harry & Meghan Markle's 5/19/2018 wedding date!!!

Tammy I’m getting on my wedding dress 👰🏻 right now!!! SO READY! Would be amazing tomorrow!!

P.S. Sunday is Pentecost!!!!😉😉😉

💓Amanda

Re: Acts 1:11 coincides w/Prince Harry & Meghan Markle's 5/19/2018 wedding date!!!

Tammy,

Very true, Saturday May 19th, Prince Harry will marry, the American actress Megan Markle; a Royal Wedding. Sure would be awesome if that was the day of the Rapture, and a Divine Royal wedding would take place in Heaven which would out shine any wedding here on Earth. Jesus is the Lord of Lords and King of all Kings; awesome, and just think one day it will all come to pass.

Amanda, this Sunday is Pentecost Sunday, Wow, what if that was the day of the Rapture Flight, and Wedding date. After all is said and done, the Holy Spirit will be the one to change us in a twinkling of an eye to an incorruptible body liken unto the Lord Jesus.

Look up dear Sisters in Christ; Jesus is Coming, the King of Kings, and Lord of Lords; imminently.

Maranatha!

Valerie