Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Mothers Day - May 13th, 2018

To all the Mothers present and past;

I hope all the Mothers will have a very Happy Day especially, on May 13th, 2018. I hope, we'll all remember to Honor them for their Love, protection nurturing, generosity, loving care they have given us, throughout our lives. Even, those Mothers whom have passed on and are with the Lord. Or perhaps, someone in your life who was or is, like a Mother to you, remember them as well, for their motherly kindness they have shown you during your life.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Godly Mothers, Grandmothers, and Mother's to be, May God Bless you this day and everyday, and may you rewards in Heaven be many!

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom, Maria whom has been with the Lord since 1994...Now there's the best Mother's Day gift and perfect too, spending it with the Lord on Mother's Day! Jesus with His blessed Mother Mary, along with all the earthly mothers, who were heaven bound and now dwell there with the Lord. They are missed by us, and loved by all the heavenly host. One day soon, we will be reunited with all the godly Mothers in God's Kingdom.

If your Mom's still living, then give her the biggest hug and warmest kiss, and tell her how much you love her while you still are able too! Make everyday Mother's day for her here, for only God knows if she'll be here to celebrate another one on earth next year. God Bless, all the good Mothers of this world, who cared enough to raise their children's in good will and well being, here on earth, as well as teaching them, about God, and how to return one day to their eternal heavenly home, through Jesus.

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Mother's Day Song: A Mother's Love- Gena Hill (Lyric Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V4PM1oL7Xs

Re: Happy Mothers Day - May 13th, 2018

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Celine Dion A Mothers Prayer Lyrics with pics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=DNJBe5kZEjk

Celine Dion & Josh Groban Live "The Prayer"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbviXG_56ss

"A Mother's Song"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=Lk6gdX1WCd8

tcartermusic
Published on Dec 24, 2008
Mother Son Songs - "A Mother's Song"

Valerie and all 😉

What a BEAUTIFUL tribute ❤️💐to all mothers out there!!!
May God bless you this mother’s day and take care of you!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

☀️🌷Amanda

I am in complete agreement with YOU, Valerie, re: ALL mothers past & present.

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY TO ALL PAST & PRESENT MOTHERS!!!

:woman-woman-girl-girl: :revolving_hearts: :rose:

Maranatha!
Tammy

Valerie
Bump to the top -

**BUMP UP!!!**

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

Thanks to Dottie Rambo, I've found an ideal 'Mother's Day' song--"Mama's Teaching Angels How To Sing":

Especially for those of us who have lost our mothers. We now know what they're doing up in their heavenly home, don't we?:wink:

Hope you enjoy this song!?

Maranatha!

Tammy