Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
COULD MAY OF THIS YEAR BE THE RAPTURE? WATCH AND DECIDE FOR YOURSELF...

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

WARRIOR OF GOD
Published on Mar 7, 2018
THIS MAY WILL BE THE 70 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF ISRAEL BECOMING A STATE...THE BIBLE SAYS A GENERATION IS 70 YRS. LONG...(PSALM 90:10) IT ALSO SAYS THAT THE GENERATION THAT SAW THIS SIGN WOULD NOT PASS BEFORE ALL WAS FULFILLED..DO THE MATH...GOD BLESS...\o/

Re: COULD MAY OF THIS YEAR BE THE RAPTURE? WATCH AND DECIDE FOR YOURSELF...

Valerie,

Jenny, my DMIL, has gone ahead of us, and she is at long last with our dear Lord and Savious.

:sparkling_heart: :latin_cross:

Tammy

I’m hoping and praying for a May rapture!!!!!!!

Stephanie,

I too am hoping and praying for the Rapture this May.

I'm sure there are others like us hoping and praying for the same.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Please note: this is not a prediction that the Rapture will happen on May 14th, 2018; This may be the timing of the Rapture, and then again it may not be. God knows and we'll soon find out. Therefore, the following is a very interesting subject, on the connection to as the days of Noah, to our present time, watching for Jesus' our ark, coming at the Rapture. Look up our redemption draws nigh! Maranatha! Valerie

"Fair use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

MAY 14th, 2018 - AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH?

Last Call To Calvary
Published on Feb 6, 2018

Genesis 7:11 it says “11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.”

So we know the Rain from the flood began on the 17th day, of the 2nd month.

We also know the flood lasted for exactly One year, and 10 days – ending on the 27th day, of the 2nd month the following year, as we read in Genesis 8:14 “By the 27th day of the 2nd month, the earth was completely dry. 15 God came to Noah with a message. It’s time. Leave the ark now, you and your wife, your sons, and your sons’ wives.”
So we are looking for a timeline to begin on the 17th day, of the 2nd month – ending on the 27th day of the 2nd month the following year – on the Torah Calendar.

THIS is what caught my attention immediately – if we look at MAY 14th, 2017 – it lands on the 17th day of the 2ndmonth, but then what shocked me was seeing this. due to the fact that the Torah calendar is a lunar calender it is about 10 days short of our solar calendar - MAY 14th of 2018 (THE 70 year anniversary Israel became a nation) – Guess what… it LANDS ON THE 27th day of the 2nd month!!!! Exactly 1 year 10 days apaer – on the Torah Calendar just as in the days of NOAH!!

Another thing – If we look at the comparisons from when Yahshua ascending into heaven, to this timeline –we see it match up to this year perfectly.

We know Yahshua died on Passover (which starts on April 1st) – Rose 3 days later (April 4th) – We know he spent 40 days on earth before ascending to the Father…. 40 days after April 4th, lands on May 14th 2018.

So MAY 14th of 2018 has REAL significance this year as far as being a HIGH watch date – 1.) it’s obviously the 70 year generation Marker from when Israel became a nation, 2.) it lines up perfectly with the days of Noah & the flood both starting and ending on the correct days (17th day 2nd month, 27th day 2nd month) & 3.) May 14th landing on the exact day that Yahshua ascending to Abba Father prior to pentecost.

Please check out www.Torahcalendar.com for yourself and check out the dates mentioned.

http://www.torahcalendar.com/