Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
About French President Emmanuel Macron???

I've been watching French President Emmanuel Macron, for the last two days, when he visited President Trump in the White House, and then today when he spoke before the Capitol's Senate/or Congress.

So now I ask you, especially you, Kathy, if he doesn't remind you of "Nicolae Carpathia" (Gordon Curie), Antichrist, in the Trilogy series of the Left Behind films? Why, even Macron's given-name means--God With Us.

Valerie & Kathy, could we be wrong about Obama being the Antichrist? Could Macron be him?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: About French President Emmanuel Macron???

I've always believed that Obama was a red herring. He has the Antichrist spirit, yes, but he doesn't qualify otherwise--certainly not in his genealogy or his nation's citizenship. Macron could be; time will tell, of course. At least Macron is a citizen of a Romance country and thus of the European Union, which is more than you can say about Obama.

Tammy, yes yes yes, I thought the exact same thing! It creeped me out how much he sounded like Nicolai Carpathia and reminded me of him and his name too! There’s soooo many signs pointing to Obama’s though. Good thing we won’t be here to deal with whoever the antichrist is!

Me, too, Stephanie! Thank the Lord we'll all be in Heaven by then, in our new bodies.

I totally agree 100% with you both, Kathy & Stephanie!!!:+1: :+1: Atleast we won't be here, for when the AC finally does come to power, for we'll be observing what's happening down here on planet Earth from our heavenly advantage point, won't we!?:wink:

Maranatha!
Tammy

I reckon we will be! Hey, maybe Heaven will have its own Internet and Wi-Fi, through which we'll be able to watch the events taking place down here. =)

**BUMP UP!!!**

Hey, you guys!!! Hope you took note of Pastor J.D. Farag's May 6, 2018 ME Prophecy Update video!?! For it seems to me that even HE saw the very same thing I did, re: France's Pres. Emmanuel Macron!!! What do YOU think of that!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Yes I about peed myself when I saw this https://olivetreeviews.org/emmanuel-macron-to-bring-about-a-ten-nation-confederacy/ last week. It could be what Daniel prophesied about.

Stephanie C.
Yes I about peed myself when I saw this https://olivetreeviews.org/emmanuel-macron-to-bring-about-a-ten-nation-confederacy/ last week. It could be what Daniel prophesied about.
Valerie, Kathy, Stephanie & All--

Guess what!? Why, even Dr. Robert Jeffress, of Pathway to Victory ministries, is covering the prophetic book of Daniel, nowadays in his sermons. And I too, have been reading Daniel in my JVM Prophecy Bible...that goes under the heading of Daniel: Revealed, for which I just read Chapter 7; I'm now starting to read Chapter 8, as I'm trying to catch up with Dr. Jeffress' sermons.

Stephanie, I'll check back in Chapter 7, to see if I can find that part about the "Ten Nation Confederacy. For that matter, perhaps you could point me to it? OK!? Thank you.

Maranatha!
Tammy

It’s in his vision of the beast with 10 horns. During the tribulation there will be an alliance of 10 kings/nations. There are a lot of different views on this and other prophecies in general so we won’t know exactly what until God reveals it.