Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Terror Attack - 10 dead,15 hurt as Rental Van mows down Pedestrians along Sidewalk, Toronto, On.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Terror Attack - 10 dead, 15 hurt as van mows down pedestrians along Yonge St.; suspect named

Ten people were killed and 15 injured after a van ran down pedestrians along Yonge St. between Finch and Sheppard Aves. on Monday afternoon, Toronto police say.

Multiple tarps covered what appear to be victims’ bodies along the two-kilometre stretch of Yonge. Witnesses described the van driver deliberately mounting the sidewalk along Yonge and mowing down pedestrians outside on the sunny day. A trail of destruction was left in the van’s wake as people screamed for help.

Please read and see videos at the link below:

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2018/04/23/van-strikes-as-many-as-10-pedestrians-at-yonge-and-finch.html

Terror Attack - 10 dead,15 hurt as Rental Van mows down Pedestrians along Sidewalk, Toronto, On.

Today April 23rd, 2018 A White Rental deliberately mowed down innocent pedestrians walking on the sidewalk, while it plowed through hitting everything and everyone in it's sight. Our City here in Toronto is in shock and in mourning right now, as we pray for the victims, and their families, and hold our children, and grandchildren closer to our hearts.

This no doubt was a Terror attack on Toronto, which is a mega city, in Canada. Just like those in Paris, who were moved down and were killed, it was in Rental Vans, were used. We know so far that one man is behind this attack at this moment, but have no idea, if there are more, or what his motive was in this senseless diabolical murder
of innocent people strolling down the street at 1:30 in the afternoon, finally enjoying a beautiful sunny spring day.

Please pray for the victims who are still suffering, and all the families, who have lost loved ones in this senseless massacre.

God we pray, that justice will prevail. Comfort those who are hurting and suffering. We pray for the victims and their families and ask God the Father to comfort those who have lost loved ones. We pray Lord, that you will protect us and our families from any future attacks, and foil any other attacks that may be planned. In Jesus' Name we Pray. Amen & Amen!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Re: Terror Attack - 10 dead,15 hurt as Rental Van mows down Pedestrians along Sidewalk, Toronto, On

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Alek Minassian: What we know about the van attack 25 year old suspect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXhf23650F8&t=192s

CBC News: The National
Published on Apr 23, 2018
Alex Minassian, 25, is the alleged driver in Toronto's van attack. CBC News has been looking into Minassian's history — the suspect is from Richmond Hill, Ont., and attended Seneca College. A reported Facebook post made by Minassian shows him to be a self-described incel' — an involuntary celibate.